I'm Back

Skylight

 You dragged your luggage behind you and looked around the airport curiously. “Wow. It changed a lot . . . a year is sure long.”

 Incheon Airport was relatively empty, and you sighed with relief. *If anyone were to recognise me, well . . .* You took off your dark-tinted sunglasses and smiled widely.

 Speak of the devil, someone approached you. “Uh, are you, uh, Haneul?”

 You froze for a while, but smiled awkwardly at him while slipping your sunglasses back on. “No, sorry . . . but I hear that a lot.”

 You stared uncomfortably at the guy walking away confusedly after muttering an apology. *It’s been a year already . . . they shouldn’t remember me.* You pouted slightly as you continued to walk towards the exit.

 Suddenly, someone blocked your path.

 “What the . . .!” You yelped, staring up at the tall, muscular bodyguard.

 The guard briefly nodded an apology and led someone inside. The man was tall, lean and wearing sunglasses. His lips were curled into a slight smirk and the way he smiled . . .

 You would recognise him anywhere.

 “Yunho oppa?” you called when he was just walking past you. You grinned as you took your sunglasses off. “It’s me, Yunha.”

 He stopped short and stared at you. His face was practically a stone statue.

 “Jung . . . Yunha?” he murmured.