미안해 Mianhae

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now i kind of regretted for teaching her how to drive a car. Because now she's keep going out by herself and always going back home in the middle of the night. She didn't need me anymore to drive her somewhere. It makes me so worry. Even though i know she didn't go to some bad places or what. She just simply helping her dad in his office. Lately she's quite busy learning how to manage the company with her dad. I know this from my dad.

She's still ignoring me, acting as if i'm invisible and never exist. It's been three days she's treating me like this. And i really miss her. Three days without talking with her, three days without seeing her beautiful eyesmile, three days without hearing her laugh. Oh God i really miss her. But at least i still can see her even though it's just from afar. I'll wake up earlier in the morning and waiting for her in the kitchen, pretending as if i'm having a breakfast just to see her walking down the stairs, beautiful as always with her work attire. Even though she will never get in the kitchen whenever she saw me there. But it's enough for me to see a glimpse of her. And in the night, i will stay awake until i'm sure that she's home. I'll usually wait for her in the living room, turn on the TV just to make her think that i was watching the TV, not waiting for her. I just can sleep after i saw her all safe and fine. I'll keep doing this until she wants to talk to me again. And even if she will never talk to me again until i have to leave, then at least i can keep seeing her everyday in the remaining time that i have. That's better than can't see her at all.

********************

 

(The 4th day of Taeny's cold war. Time: 11.00 PM)

I turn off the TV in the living room after i saw Tiffany get inside her room. Now i can peacefully go to my bed and sleep.

But before i could really drifted to my slumberland, i faintly heard something dropping outside the house, hitting the house's roof above me. Raining?

I immediately shot my eyes open, fight back the urge to close my eyes again and sleep. I rub my eyes few times, and pinch my cheeks to chase away the drowsiness in me.

I decide to make myself sit on the bed instead, laying down is kind of risky. I might fall asleep again. I wait and wait. I try to sharpen my hearing sense. The rains keep falling and it gets heavier as time passed by. I silently praying for this rain to stop. Or at least please let the rain fall but without the thunder. I don't want this heavy rain scares my Tiffany.

But guess God didn't hear my prayer or might be He had another plan for me. The rain keep pouring down heavily and what better, the thunder starts to roaring loudly. And by now, i have standing in front of Tiffany's room since around 10 minutes ago. Debating with myself whether i should knock the door or not. In the end i'm just standing there, in front of her door, just to making sure that she's fine. If i heard anything weird like her scared whimper, or scream or even worse, her crying, i'll definitely going to barge in whether she'll like it or not.

15 minutes have passed, and i still standing there in front of her door while trying to not gave in to my own sleepiness. Suddenly everything went black. And almost in the same time, i hear a scream.

"AHHHHH!!"

"Fany-ah! Open the door!" I use my hands to bang on the door.

Not long after that the door is open.

"Taey-" i didn't give her a chance to speak because once she opens the door, i quickly pulled her into my embrace.

"You're okay?" I said while hugging her tightly. I don't know whether it's because i was so worry for her, or because i have missed her so much these past few days that making me hugging her ever so tightly like this. I keep her hair and bury my face on her neck, inhaling her sweet scent that i love the most.

I didn't even realizing that her hands also have find their way to sneaking around my body, holding me as tight as i did.

We didn't say anything, and both of us seems to forget about everything. Even we have forget about the darkness around us right now.

"I missed you." I just blurted out those words without thinking

"And i hate you." She said weakly, and she starts to shaking in my embrace. She's crying again. I try to break the hug so i can wipe away her tears but she didn't let me. Instead she's hugging me tighter. And i got the message. So i hug her again and kissing her head before i speak.

"Fany-ah, i'm sorry.." my own voice is also trembling as i fight back my own tears from falling.

"I hate you. But i missed you. A lot." Hearing that my heart feels lighter now. At least i know she's still love me. Even though i know by saying the word "love" it means a love in the friendly or sisterly context. But that's enough. As long as she still care about me in whatever term or contex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter