Day 3

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just walked tiredly out of my class. Today was a tough day. A killer lecturer with his killer subject is seriously going to kill me sooner or later. *sigh*

Suddenly i heard my phone ringing loudly. The screen shows the caller id:

"Tiffany-ssi calling.."

I immediately swipe my phone screen to the right to answer the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you? Why you didn't reply to my message?" She speaks coldly. God, did i make her angry? Already?!

"What message, Tiffany-ssi?" I asked confusedly

"I have texted you like an hour ago but you didn't reply it so i decide to call you now. I need you to drive me somewhere. Where are you?" 

"Ah, i'm so sorry i didn't hear it. I'm on my way back home now. I'll be there in 15 minutes. I'm so sorry, Tiffany-ssi."

"Mm." With that she hung up the phone. Ouch!

You're so dead, Kim Taeyeon. You're screwed up on your third day? Great.. just great..

 

********************

 

(Inside Hwang Residence)

I opened the main door and the first thing i saw was my boss standing impatiently behind the door with her folded arms in front of her chest. I unconsciously gulped in fear.

"Ti-tiffany-ssi.."

"Why did you take so long?" She asked calmly. Too calm.

"Uhmm.. you see.. the bus came late. And the traffic kind of dense too. I'm sorry.."

"Next time when you're going out again, you may use one of the car in this house. Whatever car except my baby or my dad's." What she means by her baby must be her pink lamborghini. I thought to myself.

"It can be easier and faster for you to come to me. So no need to wait for that stupid bus, okay?" She speaks sternly. And before i can response to her words, she speaks again.

"And your phone, please make it rings louder or vibrate harder or anything, so once there's a new message or call, you can realize it right away. Please."

"Okay.. i will. Once again, i'm sorry for making you waiting like this." I said and bowing at her.

"Now, have you eat?" Eh? Did i heard her right? She's asking that right after she scolded me?

"Uh umm.. pardon?" I asked with a confused face.

"Tsk. I asked you, have you eat?" Great, i annoyed her again.

"A-ah.. i haven't. I just walked out from my class when i got the call from you. And after that i immediately running to the nearest bus stop and waiting for the bus to come." I answer honestly

"Ah.. sorry about that. Now please have something to eat first. But if you could, make it quick because i need to meet someone soon."

"It's okay, Tiffany-ssi. I'm not really hungry right now. I could drive you to the place you want first, and eat later."

"Ohh..kay if you said so."

 

********************

 

"We're here, Tiffany-ssi." I said as i look at my boss from the rear view mirror, like always.

"Ah, okay. Thank you. You can go back home now and wait for my call to pick me up later. I might spend quite long time here."

"Uh.. Tiffany-ssi, this is nightclub right? Err.. do you need me to be here with you? Like accompany you or something?"

"No need for that, Taeyeon-ssi. I'll be just fine, besides i'll meet someone here later. He's my friend, so no need to worry."

"Are you sure? If you feel uncomfortable to be 'tailed' around by me, i can just keep my distance with you and just looking after you from afar? I won't be nosy i promise." I don't even know why i act like this. Ah, maybe it's because i know very well that it is one of my responsibility to keep her safe. I owed a lot to Mr Hwang. He was so kind to me and my dad. Doing my job properly is the least i can do to repay his kindness.

Tiffany smiles a little at me before she speaks,

"Okay then. You can keep me company until my friend come. And once he comes, you can either walk back to the car and wait for me there, or stay inside the club, have some fun or whatever but act like you don't know me, okay? My friend usually doesn't like an 'intruder' when we're together."

"Okay, noted Ma'am!" I playfully said. And it makes her smile grew wider.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter