난 어떻게 떠나? Nan eotteohke tteona?

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

"sulking all the way you want. You're lucky that i like you." I daringly said while hiding my blushing face behind her back. Luckily it's her back that facing me. I don't think i could say anything if those beautiful onyx eyes are the one that looking at me right now.

I can feel her body tensed up in my embrace after i said that. Is it a good sign or a bad sign for me?

I feel she's trying to break free from my hug, trying to facing me. Realizing that, i immediately tighten my hold on her waist to prevent her to move any further. I can't let her see my red face.

"Fany-ah.." she started

"Don't. Just stay like this." I insisted

"What do you mean with your words earlier?"

"Huh? Which one?" I tried to play dumb when the truth is i just want to avoid the question.

"Umm.. when you said that you..uh like me?"

"Ah.. that one. What do you mean what, Taeyeon-ah? It's simply, literally means that i like you. At first, i thought we wouldn't get along well but after almost a month knowing you, i'm beyond glad that i meet someone like you. I'm so thankful that you come into my life. You're a good person, Taeyeon-ah. A caring, sweet yet strong, and reliable person." I confessed sincerely while trying to calm down my rapid heartbeat.

Suddenly i feel her moving again, but this time i didn't stop her. She's facing me and smile. Damn, that chin dimple! 

"Thank you for your sweet words about me, Fany-ah. Just for you know, at first i also didn't like you much, but the more i know you, the more i like you. I just hope you can be more independent." She said while tucking a strand of my hair to the back of my ear.

"I can't stay with you all the time. You have to learn to be more independent, for your own good. And gosh, why you have lot of things that you're afraid of?" She chuckled.

"Bugs, thunder, ghost, dark. You have to be braver. I can't always be there to protect you. I can't always be there to help you. Someday i might gone. And if that day really come, all i want to see is you're doing fine."

"Why you suddenly said sad things like this?" I pout, hate the idea of losing her someday.

"Nah, nothing. Let's just sleep now." She pats my head lightly

"But i'm not sleepy yet."

"I'll sing for you then. The last time i did that, it made you had a good sleep." She smirks

"Ugh.. fine. Good night, Tae." I said and giving her a good night kiss on her cheek. She shyly smiles at me before she returns the gesture, but not on my cheek. She kissed my head just like the last time she did.

"Night, Fany-ah." I close my eyes and start to focusing on her beautiful voice sings a lullaby for me. But her little sweet gesture didn't go unnoticed by me. The constant soft on my hair easily lulled me to my slumberland. I have to admit that i really enjoy this moment. Dang! I have totally fallen for this girl, hard.

 

********************

 

I don't know what's wrong with Taeyeon lately. She seems too quiet and not as bright as she used to. I know something must b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter