Day 25

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's bedroom. Time: 09.00 PM)

 

Few days have passed since the night when Tiffany and i must shared a bed, my bed to be exact, together. I thought that day will be the first and also the last time we might share a bed together like that. But guess i'm wrong because yet again tonight she's going to sleep with me in my room. Well, actually that girl is already comfortably laying herself beside me right now. Tuck in herself under the blanket and get ready to watch this whatever horror movie from her IPad. You must be wondering about what the hell is happening that causing this situation. Well..

 

*flashback*

(Hwang's residence. Time: 11.30 AM)

I was just arrived in front of Hwang's residence. I even didn't had a chance to close the door properly as i jumped in surprise because of the loud screams from somewhere inside the house.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"THEREEEEEE!!!!"

"JUMPPPPP!!!"

"YAH YAH YAHHH!!"

"OMG OMG OMG!!!"

"AAAAAAAA!!!"

what on earth is happening in this house right now? I carefully climb up the stairs, trying to find out what and where is the source of the noise. The further i walk, the more i'm sure that the source of the chaos is come from my boss's room, because i recognized that loud voice very well. I know it's her voice but what confusing me is she's not the only one who's screaming. I could hear some other female voice too. As if they are doing a choir right now. But they are not singing, they are screaming. Pft.. if it's like that, no one can beat my boss when it comes to 'producing' a loud voice like this. 

I was right, i already standing not too far from my boss's room and from where i stand right now, i can see what's happening inside Tiffany's room because the door was open widely.

I want to laugh at the funny scene in front of me. I saw Tiffany and the other maids, auntie Shin, auntie Park, and 3 other maids are running crazily to here and there with their panic face. All of them are holding something in their hands. Brooms, baseball bat, even Mr Hwang's golf stick. What the hell are they doing right now? I thought to myself while laughing hard.

I walk closer to approach them after i finally could stop my laugh.

"Excuse me, but what's happening here?" I asked, half screaming to get their attention.

"TAEYEON-AH!!" my boss immediately running to me, lunge her self forward to hug me. Yeah, since that night, the one when i holding her to sleep because of her fear of thunder, my boss have become clingier to me like really clingy. It's like since she's already feel comfortable around me, she feel free to do skinship with me. Well, not that i mind. It's just sometimes it's so hard to calming down my rapid heartbeat whenever she suddenly initiate a skinship with me. Like holding my hand, leaning on my shoulder, hugging me, etc etc..

"What happen, Fany-ah?" I asked her after we break the hug.

"C-cockroach! There was a cockroach in my room!!" She said with her quivering voice as if she's going to break down crying anytime soon.

I can't hold it back anymore. So once again i freely let out my infamous ahjumma laugh roaring in this room. Today i really had a good laugh, thanks to my boss and also the aunties.

"Yah! Wae useo?! (Why laughing?!) It's not funny at all." She said and pouting.

"Hahahaha.. really Tiff? A cockroach? I thought the World War 3 just begin in this room of yours. And it turns out that you guys have been trying to kill A COCKROACH? hahaha.."

"Yaaahhh.. you're not supposed to laugh at this serious matter. You're supposed to help us, find the damn cockroach, and kill it! Now that cockroach have run away, i don't think i could sleep or even stay in my room until i see that cockroach die with my very own eyes!" She said with her hateful tone.

"Guess i should move out from my room for awhile." She mumbled to herself.

"Hahaha.. so what now? You're going to sleep on the couch in the living room until we find that cockroach?" I asked in the middle of my laugh.

"No, i'll sleep with you in your room. Well, duh!" She said it as if she's just stating the obvious.

"WHATT??" that was the only thing i could uttered at that time.

 

*PRESENT TIME*

"Yah, i think you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter