DSL6

Drink, Slay, Love [HIATUS]

“Class, today we have a new student. So, let’s welcome him with open heart, arasseo? And shut your mouth, please. Kai ssi, stop talking!” Teacher Lee Soo Man, 3A1 class teacher scolded as soon as he stepped in the class. Kai, the tanned skin guy, smiled sheepishly and pretend to zip his mouth.

Hagsaeng, come in.” Teacher Lee gestured his hand towards the opening door. Kyungsoo came in with an innocent look on his face, looking like a kid he is. A hot kid, to be exact.

“Introduce yourself.” Teacher Lee said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo imnida.” He bowed his head. The girls let out a gasp and some of them squeal at the handsome guy in front of the class. Kyungsoo is the main attraction there because of his looks. And suddenly he can smell a vampire scent in the classroom. He scanned around the class and detect a slightly tanned skin guy and he knew he is a vampire. But, how come he’s tan? Don’t vampires supposed to be pale skin? Like him? He shrugged off the thought. He scanned around the classroom again and there’s four vampires inside including the tanned skin guy. They’re sitting beside each other.  

They seemed to know that Kyungsoo is a vampire too since they expression changed the moment he came in. So, they’re all a been-made-vampire, huh? I knew it, they must be many of them around the school.

Then, his eyes landed on a girl at the far corner of the class. His eyes went wide and also her expression mirrored him. There she is.

Their moment being cut off when Teacher Lee spoke. “Kyungsoo ssi, you can sit beside..” Teacher Lee scanned the room for an empty seat. And the only empty seat is beside her. “Ahh, you can sit beside Dasom. Dasom ssi, raise your hand, please.”

She raised her hand in hesitation as her eyes are still wide, looking innocent. Yes, I got to sit with her. Kyungsoo was celebrating in his mind but still kept his poker face when she raised her hand. He walked towards her and looked away, pretend not to be so ecstatic although his heart are playing fireworks already. As soon as he took a seat beside her, her scent snuck in his nose and he just can’t stop thinking about her oh-so-tempting blood. Can I survive through the day?

She looks like she don’t want to start a conversation with him any minute so he can just focus on the lesson, not wanting to disturb her too—although it was so hard enduring.

“Okay, let’s start the lesson.” Teacher Lee said.

All through the lesson, Kyungsoo are trying hard not to look at her neck and it up. They didn’t even utter a single word through the time since Dasom are focusing on the lesson and Kyungsoo are trying to endure his blood hunger.

As soon as the bell rang, Kyungsoo stood up and left the class. He left Dasom dumbfounded again. Why is he always act like that? She shrugged and make herself way out of class too. She must admit that, her stomach have this weird feeling when he sat next to her. And her heart beats fast whenever she felt him staring at her.

“Hi! New here?” A girl approached her. She have a pale skin and a long black hair.

Dasom politely smile. “Just transferred here yesterday.” She answered.

“Ohh. Then, welcome! I’m Bae Suzy.” She grinned and pulled out her hand for a handshake. Dasom let out a smile and respond to her handshake. Her hand was so cold. She wonder why. “I’m Shin Dasom.” She answered.

“Let’s get some food?” She asked and Dasom nodded like a kid. Suzy put her arms around her shoulder as they strode towards the chaotic canteen.

They settled on a table with a food on their hand as Suzy started a conversation. “So, you said you lived at Busan? Why transferred here though?” She asked and took a mouthful of her sandwich.

“My appa just got transferred here.” She answered and also took a mouthful of her sandwich.

“Must be great to be an only child.” She sighed and let out a chuckle afterwards.

“You have a sibling?” Dasom asked. She nodded, “Four girls including me. They’ll be here any minute.” She grinned. Not long after she mention about them, three girls strode to their table with a wide grin spread on their face.

“Yo! Newbie?” The girl with slightly orange hair and Chinese look, greeted her. Dasom nodded as she stared at them in awe. They’re all so beautiful. Guess, beauty runs in the family.

“I’m Fei.” She introduced. Dasom slightly bowed her head and smile, “I’m Dasom.” She responded.

“New food!” The girl with short hair said when she see her.

“Min.” Suzy hissed and shoot her a glare.

“Haha kidding! Hi there! I’m Min!” She said with wide grin spread on her face. Dasom chuckled at her hyper personality.

“Don’t mind her. She always like that. Too hyperactive that annoy me.” Suzy said in annoy tone and rolled her eyes.  Min pouted but soon smiled sheepishly.

“Step aside.” The last girl with long brown hair shove Min aside as she looked at Dasom in awe. “You’re so pretty! I’m Jia, by the way.” She pulled out her hand for a handshake. Dasom responded her handshake and smiled. “You’re pretty yourself! Nice to meet you!” She brightly said. She is happy to make friends. They seemed to be a very good friend to her since they’re all kind and funny.

“Hey, where’s your Yoda?” Min asked Suzy as she just shrugged with, “Maybe he’s with at their usual place. And please don’t call him that.” She hissed and smacked the other’s head. Min let out a yelp and pouted. “You called him that too.” She muttered under her breath.

Suzy ignored her and turned towards Dasom. “Want to meet the guys?” She asked in anticipation. Before she could say anything, she been dragged by Suzy outside of the canteen. And the girls followed behind with a giggled.

“You’ll love them!”

“They’re the dorkest kid you ever met! And handsome too.” Min let out a chuckle from behind. Dasom can just chuckled and follow them wherever they lead her.

When they reached an empty classroom, Dasom saw nine handsome guys who turned their attention towards them as soon as they opened the door.

“Bae!” A tall guy who have such a unique ears, marched towards them.

“Yeollie!” She heard Suzy shouted and make her way to him. They hugged each other and Suzy pulled him towards Dasom. “This is Dasom. She’s our new friend! Dasom, this is my boyfriend.” She said in excited tone.

“Hi Dasom! I’m Chanyeol.” He said in perky tone. Dasom nodded with her still wide eyes. Another 8 guys marched towards them and they have that playful grin on their face.

“Ooo!” The boy cooed. “My new classmate! Annyeong, I’m Chen!” He went towards her and pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo, kwiyeowo!” He squealed like a girl and Dasom just blinked her eyes in shock.

“Yah, Chen!” Kai hissed and swatted his hand from the poor girl cheeks. “Hey babe, I’m Kai. In case you don’t know, I’m your classmate too.” He said and winked at her.

“Yeah, I know you.” Dasom smiled sheepishly after waking up from the shock she went through.

“Tsk. Step aside! Maknae on his way!” Sehun shouted and shove all the guys aside and earned a groaned from them. “I’m Sehun. S-E-H-U-N.” He grinned.

“No need to spell your name. She’s not stupid. I’m Suho, by the way.” He kindly smiled. Dasom respond with a small smile and said her name.

“I’m Tao!” A guy with dark circle around his eyes, hollered. “Geez, Tao. Stop shouting. Do you want me pull out your throat?” Another tall guy scolded and Tao pouted. Dasom chuckled at them. “Don’t mind him. Kris here.” He said with his deep voice. He was towering over her since he is too tall.

“Kriscasso!” Jia went to him and did a headlock to him. “Stop it, woman! You’re killing me.” Kris removed her hand and let out a soft smile at her. “He’s her boyfriend.” Min whispered beside her. Dasom nodded in acknowledgement.

“I’m Luhan.” Another guy introduced. Dasom stared at him in awe. He looks like a guy who just came out from the manga.

“I’m Baekhyun! You can call me Baekkie or cutie pie or anything you want.” He blabbered and Dasom let out a chuckle.

“Oh! Who’s that? New guy?” Fei asked and got everybody attention. Chanyeol turned towards the guy who sat on the bench with a blank look on his face and gestured him to them. “He’s a newbie here. Our kind too.” He whispered the last words and Dasom heard it. Our kind?

Dasom looked at him and smiled shyly as her stomach are playing flip flop in it.

“I’m Kyungsoo.” He greeted.

“Hi Kyungsoo!” The four girls greeted him in unison. Dasom just let out a shy smile and Kyungsoo stared at him in adoration.

“Enough introducing. Our time tick tock. The bell rang.” Baekhyun said. All of them strode out of the classroom, leaving Kyungsoo and Dasom behind.

Kyungsoo let out a small laugh. “We’re both a newbie here.” He said and Dasom responded with a chuckle. “Yeah.”

“Been around the school yet?” He asked. He walked beside her as they make their way to the class.

“Nope.” She said.

“Planning to?”

“Maybe tomorrow.” She answered. “Want to go together? I mean, I’m still new here too. We can walk together tomorrow.” He said, shyly.

“Sure.” She nodded shyly and they both fell silent until Kyungsoo spoke up. “I’m sorry about that day. When I just left you…” Kyungsoo scratched his neck in guilty.

“It’s okay. Urm, are your wounds okay?” She asked in concern and looked at the place where his wounds were.

“Yeah. Thanks to you.” He smiled and just with the simple smile Dasom have butterflies in her stomach.

She’s worried about me. Omona what did I do with my past life?  

 

The day well spent with a very good start in talking to her. Kyungsoo sighed happily and plopped himself on one of the couch in his room. He just can’t wait for tomorrow. A date with her. That’s what he think. Tsk tsk such a lovesick puppy he is.

 


Thanks for the new subscibers! Happy reading xoxo