Vampire Vixx chapter 73 Leo's sasaeng fiancee...

Vampire Vixx
Leo then went out of the hiding place and went towards the Vixx mansion house and his fiancée was waiting for him at the main door entrance. "Hey babe". a mysterious girl greeted him with insane crazy eyes making Leo internally sweat. "Hi..." Leo greeted bluntly. "Awwwwww be happy that I'm sparing your friends lives just to be close to you oppa". she laughed crazily. Leo felt guilty in taking the last in marrying a complete lunatic of a sasaeng fan just to protect Sufiani and his friends. He knew that Sufiani's feelings just got ripped apart when the bombshell of his upcoming wedding to a sasaeng fan, he knew very well that he had no choice to free himself from the clutches from the crazy sasaeng fans. "You better keep your promise to leave my friends alone Heidi". Leo glared at her. "Of course but first give me Sufiani and I will spare your friends". Heidi really with a sinister tone. "She's just a friend that's all we are and don't you lay your grimy hands on her". Leo gritted his teeth. "Awwwwww my poor little Leo, does she means so much to you? How about if we capture her and keep as a slave?" Heidi asked maliciously. "Just leave her out of it she's in coma, I'm begging you please leave her alone". Leo begged Heidi. "You really think I'm a sort of idiot, I know she just woke up from her deep slumber and she's with the rest of your friends hiding". Heidi scoffed. "Leave her alone she lost her memories". Leo lied. "Fine... but don't come running to me crying if something happens to friends". Heidi replied. Back in the hideout Sufiani felt her heart was slowly being ripped apart from the shock that Leo is engaged with one of the sasaeng fan, she didn't wanted to show her emotions on how heartbroken she was but she was crying in the inside. After everyone were fast asleep she puts on a pitch black long cloak that has a hoodie and went out for a walk as she couldn't sleep, she then sat by herself on a log in the artificial magical forest where she was able to let all her emotions out with tears flowing non stop. She didn't understood what was happening, but all she knows that her sisters, her brother and cousins are happily married except for her if it wasn't for her coma she would've gotten married by then. "There there... it's not your fault". A soft male voice spoke up. Sufiani looked up to the person who spoke and her tears started flooding aggressively. "Jonghyun oppa". She him called weakly as she hugged him. "He still loves you very much". She soothed her with his gentle angelic voice. "How can he love me when he's getting married to a sasaeng fan?" Sufiani replied weakly in between tears like a little child. "He's doing this to protect you from any sort of danger that lays ahead". said Jonghyun. Sufiani felt afraid of the horrible and scary future that lays ahead. She's scared that Leo might betray everyone once he gets married. "Sufiani-ssi I want you to be strong no matter what happens Leo will be the one to protect you with his life even if kills him he promised himself to protect you at all costs". said Jonghyun. Sufiani nodded her head like a child. Jonghyun's angelic wings started to flap gracefully as he knew it was time for him to go back to heaven. "Listen I have to go back now but remember Leo is doing this to protect you the most from thoses sasaeng fans, cheer up". said Jonghyun with a warm smile on his face. As angel Jonghyun disappeared to heaven Sufiani felt a bit of peace in her heart but that was short lived as she felt someone was watching her closely making her alert. She wiped her tears away and fixed her black hoodie as she walked away quietly. As she got back to the secret hideout without getting noticed the whole place was empty and cold, there was a sinister atmosphere going around making Sufiani more alert, Leo walked in and saw Sufiani by herself. "Sufiani-ssi what are you doing here?" He asked her bluntly. "..... Everyone was here sleeping but now it's empty". she replied sadly. "They're not here". said Leo. Sufiani looked at Leo all teary eyed and ran out of the hideout to find the others. "Where are you going?" Leo asked Sufiani. "I'm going to find the others". she replied. "My fiancee already found their hideout and sent her troops to arrest every single person who were in the hideout". said Leo. "How come you're not arrested?" Sufiani asked while looking at the ground. "Because my fiancee and I are getting married very soon by the end of this month". he replied. "Do you love her oppa?" Sufiani asked as she sighed. "Yes I love her very much... I'm sorry if I led you wrongly but it's better for you to forget about me I don't have the same feelings towards you anymore so therefore my duties as a butler and protector are over tonight". said Leo without a glance. Sufiani weakly smiled at him but Leo knew he had no choice but to make a difficult decision to break her heart. "Please run away and never come back that way everyone can be safe". Leo spoke up again. Sufiani then bolted from the area running into deep in the artificial forest where was far enough to stay from her loved ones. She was terrified and alone, her tears flowed down her cheeks her heart was broken into little pieces. The end of the month a big festival event was happening the day that Leo gets married, Sufiani was able to watch from afar. "Leo do you take Heidi to be your loyal wedded wife?". a priest asked. "....I do..." Leo replied ~4 YEARS LATER~ After Leo got married the sasaeng fans freed all of the prisoners that were captivated on the day that Sufiani's disappearance. However it wasn't the same anymore, the happiness that was in the city was gone and everyone was getting controlled, Yeoshin became the queen of the underworld city crowning herself. Leo's wife Heidi has Leo in her grasp she him like her slave who can run but he can't hide. Sufiani remained in the forest surviving and been accompanied by Jonghyun, RiSe, EunB and Minwoo as she felt very lonely sometimes God had sent Kurt Cobain, Prince, MJ, Eazy E and James Brown to keep her company. "This is so boring I wanna to the city and have fun, just like the old times". Sufiani pouted at the angels. "You can't, it's too dangerous and look at the city now it not the same anymore". Jonghyun replied. "I know that but I need fresh air". Sufiani scoffed. "Just close your eyes imagine you were flying above the city" said Prince. "Easy for you to say you guys have wings as you guys are dead". she said in a sad tone. "Yah don't tell me you want to die... that is not allowed you are forbidden to take your own life". said Jonghyun. Sufiani felt embarrassed as her ears was turning red. Then they all disappeared when they heard random footsteps. "I finally found you". said a random voice. Who found Sufiani after 4 years of hiding? Find out soon. End of chapter 73. TO BE CONTINUED...