Vampire VIxx chapter 70 Seo In-Guk's mother...

Vampire Vixx
It has been 10 days since Sufiani got attacked by a poisonous robot mouse, she has been resting from her dance activity with Leo by her side. While the the rest were out working just 3 blocks away from the Vixx mansion is located So In-Guk's mansion Yulia has been helping out in cleaning and tiding up the house because Seo In-Guk's mother is going to visit him on that very day. "Yah! Oppa! Will you stop playing around and help me clean!" Yulia scolded him as usual. "Naeeee". Seo In-Guk mumbled like a child. Seo In-Guk got up from his cough and started to help Yulia in cleaning an tiding up the whole entire house & Yulia made double sure that the guest room was nice enough for Seo In-Guk's mother to see. It was already 2pm and the doorbell rang loudly for the pair shot up straight knowing very well that it was Seo In-Guk's mother that has arrived, Seo In-Guk and Yulia held each other's hands while walking together towards the main door then took a deep breathe and opened the door where a elegant sophisticated elderly lady. "Ah mother how nice to see you here!" Seo In-Guk spoke up with a forced smile. "Omo you took long enough to open the door". his mother sassily entered the house without noticing Yulia. She looked around the house and inspecting up and down. "Where is this girlfriend of yours?" she asked his son. Seo In-Guk smiled at his mother and gently pulled Yulia towards him. "Eomma meet my girlfriend Yulia... Yulia this is my mother". Seo In-Guk introduced them to each other. His mother looked at Yulia up and down with a serious look on her face making Yulia feel nervous, Seo In-Guk squeezed Yulia's hand letting her know that everything will be okay. His mother looked at Yulia again with a deep sigh and turned her intense gaze at her son. "Do you honestly think I would believe that she's your girlfriend?" she asked her son in a nagging tone. "Eomma she really is my girlfriend we've been living together and dating for 6 months now!" Seo In-Guk stomped his feet like a child. "Aigoo why are you shouting at your mother?!" Yulia scolded him. His mother looked at Yulia with widen eyes. "I apologise for my son's childish behaviour". his mother embarrassingly bowed. "No worries oppa has improved a lot". said Yulia with a smile. "Aigoo this is so hard to believe". said Seo In-Guk's mother. "Eomma I really did improve my lifestyle since my girlfriend came into my life". Seo In-Guk whined. "Omo omo omo omo this lil brat is so rude". his mother hissed at him. "Mian I love you eomma". Seo In-Guk ducked his head as a protection from his mother's fierce hand. Yulia giggled at Seo In-Guk's childish side while his mother decided to explore his mansion checking every nook and cranny of every room. She was impressed with Yulia's hard work on changing Seo In-Guk's bad habits of being messy. "You finally grew up my son and give thank God that he sent you an amazing girlfriend who was able to change your ways". said his mother as she pinched her son's cheeks. Yulia found the interaction between mother and son really cute and sweet, the mother then turned her eyes towards Yulia. "Thank you for taking a good care of my son dear". Seo In-Guk's mother spoke up while smiling at Yulia. "Oh it's okay your son is a sweet man and I love him very much". Yulia replied back without even realizing on what she just said plus a small tint of pinkness was appearing on both sides on her cheeks. Seo In-Guk smirked at his success on making Yulia fall for him eventually because just a week before his mother came over they made a bet if she falls in love with him she has to share room together and if she doesn't then he will work hard to make less mess. "Okay looks like my visit is done and I have to hurry home because your father is alone waiting for me". said his mother while looking at her watch on her wrist. "I thought you was going to stay over?" Seo In-Guk asked. "Oh that was in the past that I said those things when your lifestyle was disgusting and now I don't need to because you have an amazing girlfriend... hurry up and get married because I want grandkids". his mother replied. "Nae eomma and say hi to dad". Seo In-Guk smiled ear to ear. His mother gave them both 2 boxes of presents that was nicely wrapped and hugged them both and then left. Seo In-Guk ily walked up to Yulia who was oblivious and gave her a dominant kiss on the lips leaving Yulia frozen on her spot not knowing how to response. "I win the bet". said Seo In-Guk with a smirk. Yulia could not respond back or fight back. "Looks like somebody is sharing the same bed with me". he teased. "Yah! I refuse to share room with you!" Yulia exclaimed as she was finally be able to fight back. Seo In-Guk then bit his lips then gently grabs Yulia's cheeks and kisses her lips passionately making Yulia to kiss back. He then carries her in a bridal style went to his master bedroom where they made love to each other. Finally Seo In-Guk and Yulia are one now... but how did Leo and N abled to destroy the robot mouse and where did it came from? Will there be a wedding for Seo In-Guk and Yulia? Is Sufiani awake from the incident?