Vampire Vixx chapter 30 At the mall...

Vampire Vixx
So The girls got themselves ready go to the mall, while Sufiani waited for them outside of the mansion with Laura on her side. "They're sure take their time getting ready -_-". Sufiani deeply sighed with Laura whose standing next to her. "They can't live without make-up". Laura replied smiled cutely. "Yeah... I can't live without it either but we just don't have much time for this". said Sufiani. "We're ready!" exclaimed excitedly Yulia. "It was about time... What took you all so long?" replied and asked Sufiani with her lifted brow. "Sorry about that I couldn't find my purse..." replied Di. "It's okay... Okay let's move, we only have a short amount of time to deal with the stuff we need to buy". said Sufiani. "Okay... so whose driving us?" Lilli asked. "Laura will drive us there". Sufiani replied. "Oh Jinja?" Di asked. "Nae". Sufiani replied with a nod. They all went inside the car, Laura started the car with Sufiani looking through the car's window; she saw the mansion getting smaller and smaller. They then arrived to the destination of a shopping mall where rich and important people would go and shop, as the girls went to shop some clothes for the boys that are in the mansion in Korea while Sufiani & Laura were in a cafeteria eating delicious biscuits, cakes with a cup of English tea. "Ahhhhh~ This tea is soo delicious". Laura cutely exclaimed happily. "Yeah it's so delicious". said Sufiani while taking a bite of the caramel shortbread biscuit. Sufiani took a good look at Laura while Laura was siping her tea. "Laura may I ask you a question, if you don't mind me asking". Sufiani suddenly said. "Sure... what is it you would like to ask me about?" Laura puts down her cup of tea and faced Sufiani. "Do you like Jeff-oppa?" she asked Laura. "Jeff...W-well..." Laura was too shy to answer. "Oooh... does that mean?..." Sufiani exclaimed with her wides eyes opened. "I like him as a friend..." Laura shyly replied. "Hmmm... it doesn't seem that way..." Sufiani replied. "What do you mean?" Laura asked with her head tilted to the side all confused. "You guys are dating in secret kekekeke". said Sufiani in a teasing tone. "Eeeeeeeh! no no it's not what you think!..." Laura exclaimed cutely with her cheeks burning up quickly. "Ooooh I see... Jeff is an extremely hansome man" Sufiani replied with a wink causing Laura to flinch. "We're friends only... and there's nothing more to it..." Laura shyly replied with her eyes looking at the tea cup. "Huuuuuh... It sounds like you want him..." Sufiani rose her eyebrow. "Eh?... Well... hmm...I-I..." Laura struggled to get her words right. "You look so cute like that... don't worry I'll help you in hooking you two up". said Sufiani while messing Laura's hair around. The rest of the girls met up with Sufiani and Laura at the cafeteria with empty hands. "OMG there were a lot of people". said Yulia out of breathe. "Where?" Sufiani asked her sister. "In Versace". Yulia replied to her sister. "Oh dear... Okay then I'll buy some more tea for you guys". said Laura taking her cute bunny bag with her. "You know this is what I love about Laura, she's so unique and doesn't care what others think of her". said Adi. "Yeah me too... I think our Laura is in love with a cute boy and she's too shy to confess to him". said Sufiani with a smile. "Ooooh Jinja who?!" Yulia loudly exclaimed and the people in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at her. "Not so loud, you". said Lilli pulling her older sister back to her seat, she then stood up to bow down to the people in the cafeteria and apologizing them. "So did you guys brought?" Sufiani asked. "For the time being we did not buy anything because we wanted your opinion on some outfits and colours". Adi replied. "Okay we go later". said Sufiani. After they finished in the cafeteria they all went in the Versace clothes store. "This is the ones the girls and I saw at first so we only want your opinion". said Di. "Oh I see... Hmmm I like it". Sufiani replied with a sweet grin. "So we can buy it now?" Lilli asked her younger sister. "Sure you can... But don't get too excited, because I have another plan aswell". said Sufiani. "Oooh a new plan? Tell us you new plan!" Yulia exclaimed all excited. "I will tell you guys later once we get home". Sufiani replied to her sister by calming her down. "AISH Aigoo! C'mon tell me in my ear..." Yulia continued to be really persistent. "AISH I said I will say it later once we got home Alright!" Sufiani snapped giving out a death glare at Yulia. "Arasseo, arasseo..." Yulia replied in a soft tone as if she was told off by her parents. They looked at the clothes and fashion and bought them home. Yulia then linked her arms with Sufiani with a suspicious grin on her face. "Yah... remember you have to tell us your new plan now that we are home". said Yulia. "Well come in my room then and I will say it". Sufiani replied. "Awesome... We'll meet in a second". said Lilli. "But..." Yulia wanted to protest but Lilli cuts in. "No buts missy we have to eat something first". Lilli firmly told her. "Fine..." Yulia deeply sighed in defeat. They all left the shopping bags in Sufiani's room and went down to the dining room to eat lunch where Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee were waiting for them, Candy & Sandy came in last with their hands filled with colour paint. "Oooh where were you guys?!" Sufiani asked them. "Oh Sandy and I were in the attic painting some pictures for the new house and for the boys". Sandy replied with a smile. "Wait are you two using the attic where Ken used to paint?" Lilli asked them. "Nae..." Candy replied shyly. "Oooh I smell love right there!" Yulia replied happily. "Hmmm... so that what you were doing?" said Sufiani in teasing tone. "Huh?" Candy replied all confused. "You're trying to paint so that Ken can ask you out for a date and we all approve you dating him". said Sufiani while teasing her friend. "~Yaaaaaah~~Hajima~". Candy shyly replied. The girls laughed with joy, after they all finished eating their meal they all helped Laura in the kitchen with the washing up and once they finished Sufiani grabbed Laura's hand and took all of the girls with her in the bedroom with Adi being the last one to come and closed the door behind her. "Okay the reason why I have you all here is because I a new plan that just came to me while we were in the mall". said Sufiani. "So what's the new plan?" Lilli asked before Yulia gets overly excited. "Well my new plan is that it would be nice if we all help out Laura & Jeff". Sufiani told the announcement. "Eh? Help out Laura & Jeff? Do you mean helping them out with taking the luggages? On the day we move back to Korea?" Sandy asked them. "Oh yeah, you guys don't know". said Sufiani turning to look at Candy & Sandy. "Eh? Is there something we don't know?" Candy asked curiously. "Nae". Sufiani replied filled with confidence. "Okay so what is it you would like us to help Laura & Jeff?" Candy asked. "Well... the plan was to arrange a date for Laura & Jeff". Sufiani replied as if she dropped a bomb on everyone in the room. "Eeeeeh! W-wait a minute... I-I'm not ready for those kind of things... I-it's too sudden & really embarrasing". said Laura. "Nah don't worry about it we'll in charge of everything". said Sufiani while gentle Laura's hair. "Well if that's the case we'll help you out Laura". said Adi with a smile. "Yeah sit there and relax we will arrange things smoothly but first we have to give you a new look". said Sandy while eyeing Laura up & down. "Okay you guys, let's help Laura and Jeff". said Sufiani with the rest of the girls nodding in agreement. The girls all rush out of the bedroom to get Jeff so they can start the make-over on him too... Will Jeff agree to it? Will Laura be okay in the girls hands? End of chapter 30. TO BE CONTINUED...