Vampire Vixx chapter 71 Vampire vs Robot Mouse...

Vampire Vixx
~FLASHBACK A COUPLE OF DAYS EARLIER~ Leo and N decided to go the kitchen where supposedly the robot mouse was located. N was holding onto Leo's sleeve of his ripped jacket making him sigh deeply. "Yah what was that sound just now?" asked a terrified N. Leo remained calm as he looked around the surroundings of the kitchen as he picked up a baseball bat that was on the table. "Aigoo Hyuk still have the habits of leaving his baseball bat on the table". N nagged like a mother. Leo then covered N's mouth as he heard a sudden move. N was ready to run out of the kitchen like a lightening bolt in a any second. They both saw a pair of red eyes glowing in the dark making Leo's arms tense to get ready to swing the baseball bat with his vampire force. N back away quickly and stood behind the door taking out his torch light from his back pocket helping Leo to see clearer. "Do you see it?" N asked between whispers. Leo simply nodded his head and carefully started to make small moves so he can hit the robot mouse. Meanwhile in Sufiani's bedroom Candy and Ken have been treating Sufiani by cutting her wrist and ankle to take out all of the poison that she had received. "Ken can you pass me that knife". Candy ordered. "Yes ma'am". Ken replied as he quickly got the knife. "Okay now pass me the scissors". said Candy. "Here". Ken gave her the scissors. "Alright now come here and help me to hold the light for me". Candy pointed a giant torch lying on the window seal. Ken then picked up the torch and the light that was extremely bright which is enough for Candy to see. "I think I found where it is, pass me the tubes so I can take out the poison". said Candy. Ken passed her the 2 tubes and then Candy proceeded in cutting Sufiani's thigh that went down towards her ankle (a/n: I know this is not real like a tube wire would go that far but it's just fictional so none of it is real) and the other tube was on her right upper arm down towards her wrist. Back to the kitchen, Leo was battling against the robot mouse that was running away from the baseball bat, N was in a corner holding onto an extra hard steel frying pan as if his life depended on it. The robot mouse's eyes glowed even brighter showing a sign of aggression and laser shoots out making Leo dodge while it hits N's frying pan that made a reflex back to the robot mouse's eyes causing to break down. Leo and N were sweating hard trying to breathe normal, then Leo picked the bat and poked the lifeless robot mouse. "Is it dead?" N asked nervously. ".....looks like it". Leo replies. N huffed a deep breathe as a relief with his hand on his chest that the robot mouse was destroyed. Leo then grabbed a plastic bag to grabbed the lifeless small machine to get a closer look. They went to Sandy who knows a lot of technology because Hyuk always boast about his wife-to-be being an excellent expert. Sandy was in her bedroom reading books of top gear which was an popular TV show from the UK about cars while wearing her reading glasses. *Knock knock* "Come in". Sandy spoke up as she puts down her book. "It's us, Leo oppa and N oppa... do you have a minute". N spoke back as he sticks his head on the door frame. "Sure oppa I'm free right now". Sandy smiled cheerfully. "Hyukkie told us that you're an expert on technology". N replied. "Oooooh I see, my Hyukkie told you". Sandy nodded her head. "Yeah and we were wondering if you can help on a small technology we've found in the kitchen". N smiled. "Of course what kind of technology would you like me to help you with?" Sandy asked. Leo then handed her the lifeless robot mouse and she started to examine it carefully. "Of course it's an super advance technology and I have never seen this type in my life". Sandy spoke up as she placed it on the table. Sandy then spotted something peculiar on the robot mouse's eyes and got a closer look with her zoom in goggles. "I see something weird I need to get a closer look at this". said Sandy. The boys nodded and let Sandy do her magic work, she then started to unscrew its body parts like a toy and found a small device that looks like a camera lens and then attached it to a small cable that is connected to a screen, all of a sudden an image of a crazy women screaming out in anger. "Why is this thing stopped working?!" She yelled while pressing buttons all frustrated making Leo, N & Sandy shiver in fear. The woman then looked up menacingly along with a crazy laughter making it harder for N to speak out a word. "Did you all missed me? Did you honestly thought I would never find you es? Ah made me mad this time... Didn't I told you magnets to stay away from my oppa?! Just you wait when I find you my darlings". she continued sounding like the wicked witch the West from the wizard of oz. Sandy managed to disconnect the cable from the robot mouse's eyes and wiping the sweat from her forehead. Leo and N remained speechless to what they saw; they rushed out of the room with Sandy to show it to the rest of them in the house. Now we all know whose behind the robot mouse attack on Sufiani... will there be war breaking out? Will God and his army of angels helping out with the war? End of chapter 71. TO BE CONTINUED...