Vampire Vixx chapter 54 Oh my...

Vampire Vixx
So Di & Adi went in a separate bathrooms to get tested on the each stick but each girl didn't go in the bathroom alone. "How long will it take?" Di asked with a deep sigh. "It won't take long". Lilli replied. "Ugh this feels like forever". said Di while fidgeting her fingers nervously. Meanwhile Adi is with Sandy. "I feel really nervous". said Adi as she twirled her hair nervously. "Well I guess we have to wait and see". said Sandy cheerfully. A couple minutes went by and the girls then came out of the bathroom with the sticks in their hands then handing them over to Candy. Candy then looked at the 2 sticks carefully and her eyes widen in happiness as her lips curved up in a wide grin. .................................................................................................................................................................................................. "Congratulations you're gonna be a mother". said Candy as she handed the stick to the one will going to become a mother for the first time. "Eh?! Me mother?! But it's too early I just got married just a month ago!". Di whined like a child. Hongbin was frozen on his spot as soon as he heard that he got his wife pregnant the rest of the boys all gave him a bromance hug. "Congrats Beanie, you sly fox... I'm gonna be an uncle". said Ken cheefully. "Yeah congrats to our only art piece". said Hyuk. "Well it looks like it's a celebration". said N in his usual cheerful tone. After the small celebration was over Hongbin and Di was in the kitchen having a alone time together. "I can't believe you knock me up now". Di pouted. "Jagi don't worry I'll take care of you". Hongbin said as he gently planted a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so scared oppa". said Di. Hongbin then hugged his beautiful wife and leans in to kiss her lips. "I'm here for you and our child". he said. Di's belly started to grumble all of a sudden. "Oppa I'm craving for a bowl of rice with honey". she cutely said. "Rice with honey?" he tilted his head all confused. "Yah stop teasing me and I want rice with honey". she whined. "Anything for my queen". he replied with a smile. Hongbin served Di a bowl of rice and handed her a jar of honey for her to eat it with rice. "Thank you oppa". Di cheerfully replied. "I'll do anything for you and our child to be healthy". Hongbin replied while back hugging Di. 4 months had passed and it was announced that Di was expecting twins so whole household are super excited and even though Yulia doesn't live in the ROVIX mansion anymore but they communicate with her through skype. EXO wolves and the girls are also excited with the news too. Di continued to blossom in each month of her pregnancy even though she gained a bit of weight Hongbin was there for her and she & Hongbin don't know the es of twins since they can't go out because of the Sasaengs. Another 5 months had passed and it was the day of the birth of Di's twins to be born into the world, Katie & Candy played as the midwives to help out whereas Hongbin was there to support his wife on a painful day which is labour pain. "One last Push!" said Katie loudly. Di pushed as much as she could until... Waaah! Waaah! "Baby number 1". said Katie with a smile as she handed the baby to Candy. "I can't do this anymore". said Di while taking deep breaths. "You can do this now push". said Katie in encouraging tone. Di then started to push while she was crushing Hongbin's hand. "LEE HONGBIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! ONLY IF YOU CONTROLLED YOUR DAMN HORMONES I WOULDN'T BE IN SO MUCH PAIN PABO!" Di yelled at Hongbin while in labour pain. Hongbin knew that Di didn't mean all the words that was coming out of . "One more push you can do it". said Katie. Waaah! Waaah! "Baby number 2". said Katie. Katie handed the second baby to Hongbin and Candy handed the first baby to Di. "Congratulations you are now officially parents now". said Candy. Wow they had twins kids that's nice. Are the twins a boy and a girl? 2 Boys? Or 2 Girls? Find that out soon. End of chapter 54. TO BE CONTINUED...