Vampire Vixx chapter 35 Back to Seoul...

Vampire Vixx
After a long flight they finally arrived to Seoul and everyone all sighed in relief that they made out all alive and Lilli's phone vibrated and it was Ji-Hoon. 'After we get the car I'm going to stay over my friend's house and you can get a bus to Sufiani's mansion, Arasseo?' Lilli replied back the message. 'Nae arasseo arasseo I'll let the others know' She then closed her phone and turned to Sufiani who was looking through the window. "Sufiani-yah?" she gently called out to her younger sister. "Nae, what is it unnie?" Sufiani replied. Lilli looked around with just using her eyes only without moving not making it too obvious and looked at Sufiani and lowered her voice. "Listen father just sent me a message and he told me that we should stay your mansion while he, mother, Jeff and Laura stays over at a close friend's house". Lilli said with a low voice. "I think we should let the boys know that we returned home". Sufiani replied. Lilli nodded and then she texted to Hyuk and Ken. ~Meanwhile back in mansion in Seoul~ Hyuk and Ken rushed to the living room where the rest of the boys were sitting in silence. "Guys you never believe me who's coming back!" Hyuk exclaimed out of breath. "Who's back?" N asked looking at them weirdly. "Noona and the girls are coming back of course!" Ken happily jumped around like a child. "Huh? Jinja?" Leo asked all surprised. "Nae! We should celebrate!" Ken continued to jump around until N hand chop him down. "Yah! Ken-ssi! you're going to make have a headache!" N scolded Ken. "Waeeee you're such a boring Hyung that doesn't have any fun". Whined a childish Ken. N grabbed Ken by pulling his ear (N's abusive side has been awaken right after Hyuk's vampire form was activated). "Me? Boring you say?" N asked Ken while holding his ear. "Ah Ah Ah! It hurts! My ear! Micheosseo!" Ken squealed in pain. "Yahhhh Hyung is still that abusive eomma". said Hyuk while mocking N teasingly. "~Ooooh~" N replied with his lifted brow looking scary and intimidating. "Everyone run! We're gonna get killed by N hyung!" Ravi exclaimed as he started to run. "Yah! Ravi-ssi!" N snapped letting go of Ken's ear. Leo just sighed and went upstairs to Sufiani's bedroom and layed down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. 'I hope you're safe princess... I don't know what to do if anything happens to you?' Leo thought to himself. All of a sudden he felt his phone vibrated and it was a unknown text which made Leo trembled in fear in not wanting to see what it says. He closed his and opened his text inbox section and hesitated to look the message and then slowly open his eyes. 'Hi Oppa! It's me Sufiani and I'm just letting you know that we just arrived to Seoul safely thank God, my parents, Jeff and Laura are staying over at a close friend's house and as for us we gonna return to the mansion... And please don't freak out when you see us >.<' Leo simply smiled at the message and felt a relief that she and the girls are safe. "I missed you so much princess, I can't wait to hug and kiss you again... I love you". Leo mumbled. Leo went to the kitchen catching Hongbin cooking again, it has been a while since he last cooked has he been missing Di? "You're back to cooking Beanie?" Leo asked Hongbin. "Nae". he said while flashing his cute dimples. Leo then all of a sudden grabbed hold of Hongbin's cheeks and pinched them. "Yah you even stopped cooking as soon as Di left the house" Leo teased in his chic expression. Hongbin's started to heat up like a tomato he felt so embarrased. "Welcome back Beanie and is there anything I can do help?" he asked Hongbin. "Nae could you cut the meat for me please". Hongbin replied. "Roger". Leo gently smiled. The boys are super exciterd to see the girls again... How will they take it when they see their disguises? End of chapter 35. TO BE CONTINUED...