Vampire Vixx chapter 26 Family secrets...

Vampire Vixx
It has been a month or two since the girls had return to Malaysia. Sufiani went to the kitchen where Di seemed to be a bit sulky about something. "You miss him too, huh?" Sufiani asked Di. "Miss who?" Di asked all suprised with eyes wide open. "You know who I'm talking about and you don't have to be shy about it". Sufiani replied to Di in her teasing tone. "I'm not shy..." she said. "Hmmm, what about Hongbin-oppa?" she tested her. "Aigoo... what about Binnie-oppa?" she asked her. "Ohhh! I call him Hongbin-oppa whereas you call him Binnie-oppa... It seems you already have feelings for him?" she continued to tease Di. "Yah! Really now!" exclaimed a blushing Di. "Girls! Breakfast is ready!" shouted Tae-Hee across the house. "We're coming!" replied the girls all together in chorus. The whole family including Sandy & Candy that has become a part of the family sat in the garden to eat breakfast the butler of the house came in with the morning newspaper for Ji-Hoon to read before he goes to work. "Sir here is the newspaper of the day". said the butler. "Thanks Jeff". Ji-Hoon replied with a smile. "Appa! I can I come with to your workplace today?" Sufiani asked her father. "Sorry sweetie I'm gonna be really busy and I won't have time to spend it with you". he replied. "No, no what I meant is that I want to help you out since you're going to be really busy". Sufiani replied. "Oh alright then you may come with me". he said to Sufiani. After breakfast Ji-Hoon and Sufiani went to the company in the big city in Malaysia, as soon they went inside Sufiani looked at her surroundings and looked at her father. "Appa? What is this place?" she asked him. "My music company, sweetpea". he replied. "You produce music?" she asked him in a suprised tone. "Nae... Not only that I also act, sing, rap and dance". he said with a smile. "Ooooh jinja?!" she exclaimed with a smile on her face. "Nae, I have another campus in Seoul". he replied. "Really? Then who's looking after the one in Seoul?" she asked him. "Your uncle and his four cousins are looking after the Seoul's campus". he said. "Oh really! I didn't know you have a brother in Seoul!" she exclaimed in happiness. She looked around the building and went inside her father office quietly and saw a stack of documents lying around the room and started to pick them up. One of the documents caught her attention and she hid it in her bag, Ji-Hoon entered the office to find his daughter organizing the work that he was going to work on. "Ah... Sufiani, you're here already..." he said. "Nae... I just orgnaized the mess of the documents that was everywhere". she said. "Oh thank-you, could you pass me that document that you put in your bag sweetpea". he replied making Sufiani froze on the spot. "Appa? How did you know?" said Sufiani in a suprised tone. "You know me... I know everything". he replied with a smile. "Appa?... Then you knew that Ken and Hyuk weren't humans from the very beginning?" she asked him in a serious tone. "Yep... I guess you should know my true form by now" he replied. "True from? What are you talking about?" she asked all confused. "C'mon sweetpea... why do you think we live in a dark mansion that the sun never shines on?" he replied and asked her. Sufiani looked at her father all confused making him deeply sighed. "Our family including yourself aren't human". he explained to his daughter. "What do you mean we're aren't human?" she asked with eyes widen. "Miahne Sufiani, I wished I never hid it from you and your sisters". he said with a regretful tone. "Does my cousins know about this?" she asked. "Adi doesn't know". he replied. "What about Di? Does she know?" she asked more question to her father. "Hmm about Di... there's something you should know about her..." he said to her. "What is it that I should know about Di, father?" she asked with a worried and at the same time a curious tone. What is it that Ji-Hoon is going to tell Sufiani about Di? Is it good or bad? Find that out on next chapter... End of chapter 26. TO BE CONTINUED...