Vampire Vixx chapter 18 The discovery of...

Vampire Vixx
Everyone was gathered in the garden to listen in what Sufiani and Adi was about to reveal to them. Sufiani grabs the boys to talk to them in private before procceding. "Guys, take a look at this picture". she said. The boys looked at the picture carefully but was confused on what she was referring to. "It's only a picture, what about it". said N. "No that's not what I meant, dummy". she replied. "Then what is it you want to show us?" Ravi asked in confusion. "Look at the last member". she replied to Ravi's question. Then they re-looked at the picture again and then they realized on what she was on about. "He sure looks a lot like him..." said Leo. "I think we should explain to everyone about this, they need to know about this". said Hongbin. "They already know about this Adi & I talked to the girls about it". Sufiani explained to the boys. "Oh I see and what about Hyuk does he know?" Ravi asked her. "No Hyukkie doesn't know anything about this yet". she replied. The boys looked at each other for a moment but Leo then turns to face Sufiani. "..... I think he should know about this". he suddenly said to them. "Wait... ain't we rushing, we don't know if he's the last member that has been missing for decades". said N. Ken suddenly popped out of nowhere startling everyone, N then slaps he's head. "YAH! Ken-shi!! You nearly gave us a heart attack here!". N scolded him. Ken completly ignores N and goes up to his cousin. "Noona, hyungs! What are you all doing here?" he curiously asked. "We're a bit busy here Ken, just go back with the girls". said Hongbin. "Waeeee? I'm a vampire too, you know". Ken pouted at them. The boys then sighed and couldn't hide anything from Ken since he's also a vampire. "Princess thinks there's a possibilty that Hyuk is the last vampire member of VIXX..." Ravi explained to Ken. "Why don't you search for his birth mark like you guys violently did to me". Ken waved his arms (like a child). Sufiani suddenly started to laugh. "Huh? what's so funny noona?" Ken asked her. "Was Ken like this before?" she asked the boys. "Hmmmm... Well... Yeah, he honestly hasn't changed at all after all these years". said Hongbin patting Ken's head. "Really? I haven't changed?" Ken asked them. "....Nae really... you're still the same as you were before". Leo replied to Ken. Ken then cheekly smiled at them and hugs his cousin making them a bit jealous on how close he is to Sufiani. "YAH! What are you doing so close to her?!" N scolded him. "What do you mean what am I doing so close to noona? I am allowed you know I'm her baby cousin so I can hug her". he said pouting and teasing N. "AISH Jinga this boy!" N exclaimed making Sufiani to giggle at the boys' overload of cuteness. Hongbin and Ravi began to laugh at Ken's foolishness and since they haven't laughed in such a long time, causing N to glare at them which made them stop laughing. "It sure seems that Hyuk is the cause of this... since these guys haven't laughed in a long time since Ken and the last member died back then..." he said but was interrupted by Adi. "Yah! What are you guys doing? We are still waiting, you know?" she glared at them. "Okay we will be... Let's go in and spill it all out to Hyuk and make to find his birth mark if it resembles the vampire Vixx mark". said Sufiani. They all went inside and took a deep breath, Ken was relaxed about the situation. Hyuk was a bit surprised to find out that the boys and Ken aren't human. "YAH! Aren't you guys forgetting something?" Ken suddenly asked after the boys finished talking to everyone. "What is it now Ken?" N asked him. "You were supposed to search for his birth mark... you guys should do it fair and square! You guys were able to detect mine now search for his too!" said Ken throwing a tantrum. "What search for my birth mark? What for?" Hyuk suddenly panicked. "Don't worry it's nothing serious". Sufiani comforts her little brother. "But the way Ken said it, it sure sounds really serious". said Hyuk feeling really startled with the whole situation. Adi suddenly slaps Ken's head. "AISH! This boy sure knows how to make such a big drama". said Adi. Hyuk took a deep breath and agreed to show them his birth mark; he then took off his shirt making Sandy blush (hehe he has a really hot body no wonder Sandy is blushing right now). He turns around to show his brith mark on his lower back. "My parents said I have a birth mark on my lower back so I'm not sure if this answer your question about me being a vampire and a Vixx member". he said. The boys looked at it closely and then looked at each other in shock. Hyuk then reached for his shirt but Sandy stopped him by hugging him and her cheeks were burning like fireball. "Sandy, what's wrong?" he asked her. "Oppa..." she replied but she couldn't say anymore. "Aigoo... I know I'm really good-looking but at least let me put on my shirt on". he said cupping his hands on her cheeks. "You guys look so cute like that, I wished I was able to take a picture right now". said Lilli teasing them. Everyone were teasing them because they're best known to be the cutest couple that do cute whenever they're together, meanwhile the boys were in the corner talking in whispers and it made Sufian, Adi & ken to go over to them to see in what they're discussing about. "Yah, what are you whispering about?" she whispered to them. Sufiani, Adi, Ken and the boys went to a private room to discuss in what the boys had witness. "So is he the last member or not?" Adi asked them. The boys took a deep breath and whispered to Sufiani, Adi & Ken so that the others wouldn't hear. They waited until night drew quickly Sufiani, Adi, Ken and the boys stayed in the launch room where it was so dark sitting there until they saw Hyuk coming in the room where they were. "Hey, I know everything, the girls told me about it and Adi showed me the book about this house and the history you guys had in the past". said Hyuk. "Oh are you okay with the whole situation hyukkie?" Sufiani asked him. "Well I guess so, I don't see any bad intention in them and they really care for you noona... but I also know Ken is vampire now" he told them. "So you already know that Ken is a vampire now... I guess it's no need to hide it from him now we might just tell him now". said Leo. "Yeah I think you're right". N replied giving a deep sigh. The boys told Hyuk everything about their past until Hyuk interrupts them. "So does this mean I'm one of you guys? Am I the last member that you guys have been searching and waited for so long?" He asked them curiously. There was silence for a moment until N broke the silence and had no choice but to tell him his fate... Is Hyuk the last member???? How would he take it??? What really happen to Hyuk in his past as a Vampire Vixx member??? And who was the caused of their sad and tragic end in their past??? O_O End of chapter 18. TO BE CONTINUED...