Vampire Vixx Chapter 1 Moving into a new home...

Vampire Vixx

Sufiani & her parents were outside the airport saying their goodbyes since she is leaving her hometown in Malaysia behind her to start a new life in South Korea. She thought she was moving into a apartment but her father gave her the house keys and the keys for a car since she has passed her driving license it was the biggest gift that her parents have ever given her. She hugs them and waved at them.
As soon she arrived to Seoul she saw two tall guys holding up a massive banner board with her name on it, as soon she got closer to them they both hugged her in which it suprised her.
"Hi there, you must me Sufiani? I'm your private driver Cha Hakyeon but you can call me N" said N.
"Hello I'm Kim Wonsik but call me Ravi and I'm your bodyguard" said Ravi.
"Hello nice to meet you... my korean name is Choi JangNeul" replied Sufiani. "How did you guys know my name anyways?" she asked.
Ravi smiles "Good thing you've asked, we have been hired by your parents to guard you so that danger will not occure" Ravi replied.
Sufiani was really confused and said "I thought my parents brought me here to live in a apartment".
N laughed "No darling, where you're gonna start living is much more bigger than a apartment" he said it in laughter.
Sufiani was really confused and she saw another mysterious figure standing behind Ravi as soon Ravi moved out of the way it was another hansome guy who was wearing his butler tuxedo suit with his pitch black hair, pale skin colour and bloody rosy red lips, they stared at each other in silence... N butts in.
"Ah this is Leo his your personal butler and he doesn't talk much" said N.
Ravi also adds in "Yeah just to let you know he's a really shy guy".
Sufiani extends her hand out to shake his hand "Hi Leo, nice to meet you. I'm Sufiani". 
Leo says nothing but shakes her hand and then he hides behind Ravi.
"Okay let's help you take all of your belongings... YAH! Jung Taekwoon (Leo's real name) could you give us a hand here?"
Leo nodded and helps out in silence.
As soon they head outside she finally meets the car that her father gave her before she departed. 
N looks at her and asks "Do you have the keys that your father gave you?" 
she reacts quickly "Wait, this is the car that my father brought me so you can drive me around?"
N replies back "Yes this is the car that your father brought you".
she stared at the beauty of the car "The keys?" N interrupts her.
she snaps out of the daydream "Oh yes here are the keys".
During the journey home Sufiani was staring at Ravi's Platinum silver hair and asks "Ravi? Why is your hair in that colour?"
Ravi smiles and replies in a gentle voice "Well I was born with it, it's my natural hair colour". 
Sufiani blushes and looks away because he looked really hansome with his hair like that so she looks at N's driving skills since hes wearing his uniform and had to wear the driver's hat it made him look like another person and was curious to ask N on subjects of driving.
"N, how long have you been driving cars or been hired as a driver" she asked curiously. 
N continue to look ahead in the motorway and responded "Well I have been driving for many years now, I went from Bus driver to Taxi driver & now I am your personal driver".
in his serious professional tone of a driver would respond, in which she finds so cute about N inside hes serious but outside the car hes like a small kid. 
She looked next to Ravi was Leo who is sitting there quietly and wondered regarding on his quietness.
"You don't speak much, do you Leo?" she asked in curiousity.
in which Leo turns over to face her & replies "I can speak, I'm just not used to talking to girls".
They arrived to the house that her parents has given her for her 18th birthday, her eyes became bigger in shock.
"Hold on your horses?! Is this my house?! she gasped in shocked.
N laughs "Yes this is your own house, welcome to your home princess Sufiani".
she's not used to guys calling her princess which makes blush deeply. As soon she saw through the window she saw another tall hansome guy waiting for her at the entrance of the house.
"Who is that guy waving at me?" she asks.
"Hongbin" Leo replies in his gentle tone.
"Ah yeah that's Lee Hongbin he's gonna be your chef who cooks anything you want to eat" said Ravi.
N parks the car in front of the entrance as soon she came out of the car she looked at her surroundings and looked at N and wondered.
"Why are we in the middle of the forest?" 
Leo came out of the other side of the car and looked at her "Because your house is in the middle of the forest" Leo replied.
Hongbin went up to sufiani lifted her up then hugged her "Aigoo, you are indeed extremely beautiful girl, Sufiani" he said in his smiling tone showing his cute dimples in which it made her blush deeply.
As soon she entered inside her own home she couldn't believe that her parents went through all that trouble to buy her the house she wanted when she was a child.
"The house is really big for one person to live in" she said.
"Well we all live here too, make sure you're safe" said Leo.
the eyes met each other blushed and looked away to something else, in which Ravi butts in.
"Ahhh you're so cute shy Leo" said Ravi teasing Leo.
Leo says nothing and Hongbin goes over to Sufiani.
"Are you hungry? I can quickly make you something to eat if you want... or are you thirsty? Hot or cold?" Hongbin asked.
N butts in.
"Calm down Hongbin, she just arrived give her some time and space" said N "I think you're stressed" he laughed.
"I am certainly not stressed, thank-you very much... I am in a perfect shape than ever" Hongbin replied back to N.
"Oh really now, getting lippy are we just you remember that I'm your superior and leader here" N replied to Hongbin.
"A leader????? You're just a driver for crying out loud. At least I will spend most time with her more than you will have" Hongbin replied in laughter.
"I beg your pardon? Just a driver???? Well at least I don't have to cook for 24 hours also I can have any breaks as much as I want" N replied back doing his comeback.
"There's no such thing as 24 hours of cooking, at least when I start cooking for Sufiani I'm going to do it for love not for the sake of it" Hongbin replied hitting the bullseye.
"Shut up you flower boy!" snapped N.
"Foolish tit!" Hongbin replied back.
"Ahh this stupid boy!" N replied back.
"Oh go to your car!" said Hongbin.
"You go back to your kitchen!" said N.
"No you back!" Hongbin snapped.
"Ah this stupid flower boy punk is asking for it!" N snapped.
"I know you are but what am I!?" Hongbin being cheeky.
"I swear down! Do you want to die?!" said N getting really annoyed.
Ravi and Leo stood in silence.
"They're at it again, do something Leo, it's getting really embarrasing that they act this way in front of the mistress" said Ravi telling Leo.
While Hongbin & N continued to bicker at each other Ravi didn't know what to do and was worried about Sufiani feeling embarrased in the childish acts of N & Hongbin.
"I'm really sorry, about N & Hongbin's immature behaviour they always arguing over everything" said Ravi in a embarrased tone.
"It's okay" said sufiani.
Leo seemed he had enough of the immaturity of the lads bickering, did the biggest sigh and gave them a cold glare.
"Can you girls help us take her stuff in her bedroom... please" said Leo in his gentle tone.
As soon Leo spoke they quickly stopped and started to take up stairs all belongings to her bedroom, Sufiani couldn't believe the sight of the beauty of her new home and started to explore it herself while the boys takes her stuff to her room. She felt like she was turning into a princess living in a castle. she looked outside she saw the most beautiful magical garden she has ever seen in her life and so she decided to explore the garden as she was exploring she saw bats on the trees sleeping upside down and she suddenly felt someone grabbed arm gently, she turned around and it was only Leo.
"If I were you I wouldn't walk that way" he said.
"What, is there a mysterious and magical secret place there?" she asked Leo.
"Just don't wonder off on your own" Leo replied.
She notices something was up; was ready to investigate any fishy business that lies behind the mansion. She looked at Leo's mysterious facial expression and felt something wasn't right. As the night draws she has forgetten about the mysterious garden, she felt tired and tells the boys that she was going to bed because of the long journey. On that same late at night as she was fast asleep she felt someone near her bed and she slowly wakes up and saw a mysterious figure but couldn't tell who it was. 
"Who are you? Why are you in my room? What do you want?" she asked.
The mysterious figure didn't respond.
End of chapter 1.
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!