Vampire Vixx chapter 9 Secret garden...

Vampire Vixx
After a beautiful magical date with Leo, Sufiani wakes up from her bedroom and realizes she was in her bed but the only difference is that Leo is there on her side of the bed cuddling her feeling his warm strong arms and chest. She wiggled to turn around and ended facing Leo's beautiful handsome sleeping face making her blush, breath heavily and heart race like crazy out of control in a result of him waking up. "Did you slept well... princess?" he gently whispered. She hugged him tightly in not wanting to let go because she felt his body is so warm that she could be like this forever. When she realized that Leo's need to do his duties as a butler she quickly lets go and hides under the covers feeling embarrased, Leo smiles uncovers her and kisses her nose. "You look so cute like this". he said. After breakfast, lunch, daily duties, dinner and as the moonlight was taking place Sufiani saw Ravi in the garden. "Hey Ravi-oppa". she called out. Ravi turns to her with a smile with sparkles in his eyes. "Ah princess hello". he said. She found it so cute and pinches his cheeky red cheeks. "Aigoo, oppa you so look so cute with your eyes like that you should be more like this more often". she said smiling cutely. Ravi blushes. "Oh really maybe I should". he said. "Yes you should, it really suits you" she said being all cute. Ravi puts his hands on her waist and leans in closer to her ear. "I do anything for a beautiful princess" he whispered. Sufiani's heart starts beating fast making her hug him tightly. "You...would...do...anything...for...me?" she asked. "Yes". he replied. "Really?" she poutly asked. "Nae". he said. He cups her face in his hands and leans in. "You look so cute like that it is making me wanting to eat you if you continue" he gently tells her. She blushed so hard that it made her body wiggle like a child. "You can eat if you want I don't mind it". She cutely said while wiggling. Ravi was pretty suprised with her response. "Really?!" he exclaimed in shock. She nods shyly. "Aren't you going to eat me now" she pouted all cute. Ravi starts to blush and his heart was beating like a crazy hungry wolf. "hmmm, not today... I was just joking". he said trying to calm his hunger. She looks behind Ravi and sees the secret garden. "Ravi... were you heading to the secret garden?" she asked with curiousity. "Yes I am... why do you ask?" he asked her. "Well I was wondering if you can take me with you" she said. "You want to come with me?" he asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Please take me with you" she pouted. He gave in and takes her to the secret garden and while they were having a stroll deep in the garden and they saw fairies glowing in the dark like fireflies. "Fairies?!" she exclaimed in excitment. "Yes these are our friends, they're beautiful aren't they?" he smiled. "Yes they're the most beautiful fairies I have ever seen in my life". she said. The fairies flew around them like a magical fairy tale come to life, Ravi turns to face Sufiani leans in and kisses her on the cheek. "It seems that the fairies likes you a lot". he said smiling. "Really? Why do you say that?" she asked. "Normally the fairies are always jealous of females in the past but they seem to like you a lot". he replied smiling. Then fairies left and they continued and Ravi suddenly stopped and Sufiani saw a dark forest with a sign there. "Oh wow look oppa, there's a mysterious magical forest let's go there". she said excited pulling Ravi's arm. Ravi stopped her. "This is how far we can go" he replied in a concern tone. Sufiani looked really confused with his words. "Why is there a limit?" she asked. "Because from where we're standing to that sign there's another territory which is very dangerous that we don't cross". he replied all serious. "What territory are you talking about" she asked. He leans in closer to her ear. "Dangerous filthy wolves that might eat the princess" he whispered to her. "Wolves?!" she exclaimed. "Yes... Keep your voice low so they won't hear you". Ravi said covering and keeping her close to him. She start to blush even more. "Oppa... why is there wolves living here in my garden?" she asked whispering. "Because this is their original home from way back before you were born, they like to eat innocent little cute girls for dinner so you better be careful". he said back whispering. "How about if I tamed them?" she continue to ask. "No, they're not like us they're wild animals they can't be tamed... they're never be tamed" he replied. "Oh c'mon I don't think they're that bad, plus wolves are my favourite wild animals". she said all delighted. "They're not ordinary wolves". he said. She looked at Ravi even more confused. "They're like us Vampires but in the form of a human but when the moonlight strikes they turn into vicious wolves that rips a human bieng apart". he warned her. "Are you sure about that?" she asked. "Sure about what?" he asked back. "If I went in there or call them out, they would turn into vicious animals and attack me under the moonlight now?" she . Ravi quickly grabs her and pins her down to the ground ending up being on top of her; hearing her heart beating, her deep breathing and he looks at her lips making him feel lustful in wanting to taste her lips. He leans in and kisses her lips making Sufiani's chest burn that was about to explode. All of a sudden Ravi hears footsteps that was aproaching and it wasn't Leo, N, Hongbin or the 2 cousins. He quickly stood up carrying Sufiani in a princess bridal way and moved away from the area. "They're coming, they know you're here". he said. "Who is?" she asked. "The wolves, they have a powerful sense of smell". he said. "Is that good or bad?" she asked. "It's bad" he said. Sufiani looks back and saw 12 myterious figures staring at her from a distance. End of chapter 9. TO BE CONTINUED...