Soulmate

Arabella: The Beginning [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Birdy - Young Blood}

-------------------------------------------

It was a lovely day outside to even spend a second inside the castle, so Arabella and couple of her ladies-in-waiting decided to go out to the market.

“How is your daughter Isabella doing Marie?” The Princess asked. Marie’s eyes lit at the mention of her daughter “She’s well your highness.”

Arabella has always been every girl’s role model, doesn’t matter if they’re young or old, they look up to Arabella a lot.

And Arabella is like one those princesses in the fairy tale books, she’s beautiful, nice, kind hearted, smart, have sense of humor, and she can be sarcastic if she wants to.

Her parents had no trouble raising the princess, though not so proper like how they imagined she’d be, but she was close enough. Arabella speaks her mind; she hates it when someone tells her what to do or what to say.

“Shall we go to the market ladies?” Arabella beamed. Her ladies maid looked at each other as if the princess had spoken in a foreign language.

Arabella noticed the sudden quietness in the air, she rolled her eyes “Oh come on~ All we do is walk around the castle and the maze like garden father insisted on building. I am tired staying in the castle, I want to see the things out of this brick walls. Please?” She begged.

When none of the maids spoke, she knew what she had to do. Arabella went to meet her father who was busy in meeting other old men such as him.

“Father!” Arabella pushed opened the double door to her father’s office room with an innocent smile. Her father, Edward Slain the 3rd, King of Alagaesia glared at his daughter.

“I apologize for my un-lady like manner gentlemen but I need to speak to my father, at once.” She smiled despite the glares her father had thrown her.

As Arabella meet everyone’s eyes in the room, she caught a particular male attention. He looked young to be in a meeting with bunch of old lads, but who is she to judge, it’s his business.

Arabella cast him a small smile before speaking to her father. “Dear father, I’ve come here to ask your permission if I may leave the castle for just a while. I’ll be back before sun down.” She beamed with hopefulness in her eyes.

“And where are you going?” He crossed his arms to his chest. Arabella’s smile never left her face “To the market. I’ll be going with my ladies maid, so I won’t be in trouble or sorts. Can I father?”

Her father stayed quiet for a moment before approving her request “Be back before sun down.” He said with a stern yet caring gaze.

Arabella squealed “Thank you father!” She turned to go but came back and pecks a kiss on her father’s cheek.

“Thank you gentlemen, have a good day.” Arabella left the room, closing the doors behind her and skipped all the way back to her room.

She grinned from ear to ear “Ladies! We’re going out!” This time she squealed with her ladies maid.

Arabella and the girls changed their royally attire to a normal-peasant like outfit, to avoid the wandering eyes of her fellow subjects and to mingle comfortably with the people in her kingdom.

“Okay ladies, when we’re outside, don’t call me Arabella. Call me Minmi. I’ll be Cha Minmi okay?” Arabella ordered.

The girls nodded the head with an excited smile “Yes your highness.” Arabella pouted at that “And don’t curtsy outside or call me royal names.” The girls nodded again.

{BGM: Nell - Beautiful Stranger}

-------------------------------------------

“Oh my Sarah! This flower crown is so beautiful.” Arabella’s green eyes glowed in amazement “We need to do this once we get back to the castle.”

Sarah chuckled at how childish her royal highness was behaving, it was cute. “Yes your- Minmi.” She smiled.

Arabella beamed like a child, her eyes wandered to a fruit selling stall. She and her ladies maids separated for a moment, but wasn’t too far from each other. They could feel each other’s presence around the market and they purposely heightened their senses, just in case something happen, so they’ll reach to one another in seconds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter