Example of how it's supposed to work

2PM Red Carpet 2015

Okay guys, since some of you still seem a little confused about a couple of things, I'll put up an example of the sign ups:
 

  1. Pick three or more films/series/animes (e.g. The Hobbit/X-Files/Pokémon) 
    --> You can combine them however you like, 3 films, 2 series & 1 anime, 4 animes, doesn't matter.
    ==> You're choosing these for yourself, no one else will use them.

     
  2. Decide on 1 additional prompt (e.g. a table or a link to your picture of choice)
    --> You can go completely crazy with this one. Just take into consideration that someone will have to incorporate it in their fic, okay?

    ==> You are not the one using this prompt. It will be given to someone else and you'll get one someone else picked in return. Element of surprise and so on ;)
     
  3. Figure out which pairing you'd like to write about in either of your chosen titles (e.g. Wooho in The Hobbit/ Taeckhun in the X-Files/ Chankay in Pokémon)
    --> If you really can't decide on one for each, just give us some options and we'll pick one at random. ;)

     
  4. It might be hard to be sure, but please tell us, whether it will be rated or not and if there'll be boyxboy or straight couples as well.
     

 

Once you've followed all these steps above, please fill out this form.
--> We'll treat the first title you mention as the one you'd prefer out of your choices, so please consider this while you list them.

Time to wait for our reply with your prompts.

Once you receive your prompts, the work begins: 

--> Let's say we've chosen The Hobbit from your list. You may now pick a scene from the films in which you'd like to see your chosen pairing.
--> Your main pairing (Woo in the role of Thorin Oakenshield & Junho as Bilbo Baggins) on the Lonely Mountain, trying to figure out a way to get into the Dwarven city and steal the Arkenstone
--> ominous clouds (the random prompt we've chosen) loom on the horizon, foreshadowing the events that were to come

Of course you can stray from the original storyline in the limits of reason:

--> Let's say your Junho Baggins decides to give up on this quest and returns to the Shire. How might the story develop, if that happened?


 

I hope that cleared some points up. ;)

Honestly, the rules aren't fixed and if you have any questions regarding the possibility of some things, please ask us. 
We want you to have fun during this challenge, so we'll try our best to help you out.