Misunderstanding

The ruiner of my life.

-Midnight at EXO's dorm-

Tao paid for the taxi and got out of it. He had to help Yebin again because she was drunk. He carried her bridal style again and she started giggling. "My prince." She said, again. She was really drunk. It was her 2nd time drinking, but it would probably be her last time. "Be quiet. Baekhyun and Kris are sleeping here together with Taeyeon and Jessica." Tao said and finally put Yebin down while opening the door. She walked to his room. Well, let's say that she at least tried to. She fell on the ground and hit herself on the shelf several times. Tao helped her up and held her from the waist. "I..I think I have to..." She said almost vomiting when she held her hand in front of but she immediately ran into the bathroom. She closed the door and vomited into the toilet. Tao ran after her and wanted to open the door but he heard that she wasn't feeling well, so he didn't open the door and waited in front of the bathroom door. After a while Tao decided to knock on the door and ask Yebin, if she needs something. *Knock Knock*. She washed her face and opened the door. Tao widened his eyes at Yebin. She was pale as hell and her shirt was a little bit wet because she just washed her face. Yebin held onto Tao for a few seconds but immediately let go. She pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo, our handsome prince!" Yebin chuckled. He slightly laughed at her. How can she be drunk as hell but still be cute? She spread her arms out, pushed Tao away and closed her eyes while walking drunk to his room. "Be careful." Tao told Yebin but she immediately hit her head on the wall. She held her head and frowned her eyebrows in pain. "Ah! It hurts!" She groaned in pain. Tao sighed in frustration. He took her wrist and went with her to his room. He closed the door after them. He went to his wardrobe and took his coat and finally his shirt off. "Yah! My prince is being too confident in front of me!" Yebin said and closed her eyes. Tao shook his head and laughed at her. He was wearing a white T-Shirt with a V-neck now. "Yah, you can open your eyes." Tao said taking another T-Shirt of him and a pair women shorts out while Yebin jumped on his bed. "Ah~! So comfortable!" She said rolling herself into his blanket. "Yebin, stand up and take your coat off." Tao said to her. "Wae? Who are you to tell me what to do?" She said. She was drunk and went crazy. She stood up and crossed her arms in front of him. "Just take it off." He said not wanting to discuss something with the drunk Yebin. She shook her head at him. He sighed and opened the buttons of her coat. When he finally took it off of her she held her hand in front of . "T-Tao I think I'm going to..." She said and Tao widened his eyes but it was already too late. She vomited on the floor. The whole room was smelling from what she did. She had no power after she had vomited and fell into Tao's arms. Tao carried her and let her lie on his bed. "Just wear my shirt and these shorts of Jessica and sleep. You have to rest now." He said. This room belonged to Kris and Tao, so when Jessica stayed here she always brought clothes with her. Kris and Jessica probably fell asleep while watching TV and cuddling on the couch. Yebin shook her head still not wanting to change. Tao got annoyed. "Ah, Yebin! Just wear the shirt I just gave you!" He said while cleaning the vomit. "But my prince..you're cleaning the floor with the shirt right now." She said pointing to what was lyiing on the floor now. He realized it and sighed. "All of my shirts are in the laundry...what do I do?" He murmured while he scratched his neck. "Forget it, I'll give you my shirt." He said taking his own shirt out and throwing it to Yebin. Yebin catched it and looked at the shirtless Tao cleaning what she should be doing. He got very muscular arms in this 4 years. Yebin stared at his arms and abs. He finished cleaning and stood up. He brought the shirt away and closed the door after him. "My prince is so sweet." She said while changing into his shirt and the shorts of her Unnie. "Does that mean that my prince will sleep shirtless tonight?" She asked herself. Tao got back into his room and found her already sleeping. He sat on the edge of his bed and looked at the sleeping Yebin. She had the blanket up to her chest. Tao slept on Kris' bed that night. He slept shirtless the whole night because of Yebin.

-28th October 4:15 AM-

Tao woke up at the sound of someone sobbing. It was Yebin, who was crying in her sleep. Tao wanted to go to her when suddenly the door opened. Chanyeol came in and went to Yebin's bed. "Yah..Yebin-ah..." He slightly shook her trying to wake her up. "U-Unnie...stop it.." She cried. "Yebin-ah...wake up, you're having a nightmare." Chanyeol said shaking her a little bit more. She opened her eyes, that were looking innocent and scared. She digged her face into her tiny hands and sobbed harder. Chanyeol laid down beside her and hugged her. He tried to hush her while her face. "Stop crying. It's okay, I'm here." Chanyeol comforted her. She sobbed into his shirt and made it wet but it didn't matter to Chanyeol. She finally calmed down and looked up at him. "How did you know I was crying?" She asked him with a gentle voice, almost whispering it. "I went to the bathroom and heard someone sobbing." He smiled to her while putting a string of her hair behind her ear. Tao was eavesdropping the whole time. "Didn't he notice that you were crying?" Chanyeol said refering to Tao. Tao could say that he was refering to him. Yebin shook her head. "Aniyo. But I did lots of trouble while I was drunk. He's even sleeping shirtless because of me." She said when Chanyeol just noticed that she was wearing his shirt. He widenes his eyes. "W-wait...you were drunk...so did he change your clothes...after you did...yeah, you know what I mean..?" He asked and Yebin widened her eyes, too when she realized what he was thinking. She pushed him out of the bed. "Yah! What are you thinking! I'm a !" She said covering her face into the blanket. He groaned in pain and stood up. "Oky, okay. I'm sorry. But promise me you won't cry anymore, ok?" He asked. Yebin smiled and nodded. He her head before he left and closed the door after him when he went back to his room. Yebin giggled and turned to the other side to see if Tao was sleeping. He was pretending like he was. Yebin stood up and went towards Kris' bed, where Tao was sleeping. She bent down and checked his handsome features. She went from his now closed, beautiful eyes, down to his kissable lips. But why was she looking at him in that way? What was wrong with her? First the heart racing, now this. She his hair. "Woah! His hair is so soft!" She said touching his hair more and more while being fascinated at how soft it was. She yawned and stood up to go back, when Tao pulled her from her wrist into his arms. She was now laying on top of him and Tao held her tight in his embrace without opening his eyes. *Thump Thump Thump Thump*. There it was! Yebin's heart raced again. It became even faster than the last time. She started blushing and tried to let go but of course she couldn't win against a muscular and strong guy. "Y-yah..Tao! Wh-what are you doing?" She asked trying to fight until he lets go of her. "That is what you get for disturbing other people's sleep." He said still not opening his eyes. "Tao, please let go of me. I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb you." She said. Tao's grip tightened around her back. "I'm cold, you're wearing my shirt, so let me at least hug you until I'm not cold anymore." He replied. "Stop fighting against me, it's impossible." He added. He was right. Yebin finally gave up. "Let's just sleep." He said to her.

15 minutes later she was still lying there and thought that he was already asleep, so she tried to go back but he tightened his grip around her, again. "I'm still awake." He said with his eyes still closed. She sighed and waited another 10 minutes but then she fell asleep on top of him.

At 9:00 AM Yebin got awake by Chanyeol. He stood there looking at Yebin who was sleeping on the shirtless Tao. Yebin quickly got off him. "I-It's not what you think like." She said not wanting him to have any misunderstandings. He chuckled. "I know what happened. You don't have to explain, it's normal, everyone will think the same when he sees a girl wearing the guy's shirt while sleeping beside him, hugging each other and the boy is being shirtless. You're not a anymore, Yebin." He said to her and Yebin widened her eyes. "M-mwo?! Chanyeol-ah, are you crazy?! I'm still a ! There was nothing between Tao and me! I told you that he was sleeping shirtless because of me, when you came because I was crying!" She said trying to explain to him, that there was nothing between them. "Yebin, everyone will think the same! You can't lie to me, you're not a anymore, that's clear." He replied to her. Yebin took a breath to talk back but before she could say something Tao stood up and pushed Chanyeol to the wall with all his strength. Yebin gasped and covered . Tao held Chanyeol by the collar while looking aggressively into his eyes. "She told you that we didn't do anything." He said. Chanyeol was shocked by his sudden action. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Are you being serious right now? What would someone else think if he saw you like this? Of course, it's clear what you did! You took her ity." Chanyeol said. Tao got angrier and tightened his grip around Chanyeol's collar. "SHUT UP!" He shouted into his face and hit him into the face with his fist. He started bleeding from the corner of his mouth. Yebin started to cry and ran to Tao. "Tao! Please stop it!" She held his arm. Now Chanyeol was the one who took his collar. He rolled with him to the other side and pushed him to the wall, too. He, too, hit him in the face but Tao started bleeding from the corner of his eyebrow. Suddenly Kris, Baekhyun, Jessica and Taeyeon rushed into the room and gasped. Baekhyun held Chanyeol back and Kris held Tao back. The two looked at each other aggressive. "Yah! What happened between you two?!" Baekhyun asked shocked. Taeyeon and Jessica went to Yebin. "Yebin-ah, what did happen?!" Taeyeon asked. "Unnie, there was a big misunderstanding." Yebin said while Jessica wiped Yebin's tears away.

[A/N Note: Omooo! I'm back after I think a week! Jeongmal mianhabnida! I had problems with writing chapter 7. But I hope you like this chapter. Here are some gifs/pictures for you, I'll try posting them in every chapter! See you soon!

EXO GIF:

Bora GIF:

Chanyeol GIF:

Yebin GIF:

Tao GIF:

GIFs aren't mine. Saranghae chingu-deul! Keep an eye on for a new chapter!♡]