Reunited

The ruiner of my life.

-10:30 AM SNSD's Dorm-

It was the 26th of October. The girls have been awake since 1 hour except of Bora. They had breakfast and also took a shower but Bora was still sleeping. Now the girls were watching TV. "Yebin-ah, don't you want to wake her up? She should have breakfast, it's the most important meal. If she skips the most important meal, she can get skinny and she can also die." Seohyun said and the girls started laughing. "Aniyo, Unnie. She'll not die, if she skips this meal. But if it's so important to you, I'll wake her up now." Yebin chuckled. She went upstairs and to the 1st room. Yoona's, Sooyoung's, Sunny's and Bora's room. She was still sleeping. She was sleeping with her face to the window. Yebin bent down a little bit and her sister's arm. "Unnie...unnie, wake up. We already ate breakfast and took showers. You should eat breakfast and take a shower, too." Bora didn't reply. She shook her arm. "Unnie, we made pa--" "Okay. I'm awake. Don't touch me. I'll come down in a few minutes." She said to Yebin but her back was still facing her sister. Yebin was used to the way Bora was talking to her, so that didn't matter to her.

 

She went to the girls again. "Seohyun Unnie, she'll come down in a few minutes, so don't worry anymore." Yebin smiled at the older girl and sat down again, beside Taeyeon. "Are you excited?" Taeyeon looked at her dongsaeng. "Hmm?" Yebin turned her head to her unnie. "I asked, if you are excited." Yebin nodded at Taeyeon's question. "Yes, I am very very very excited! I love my home country and my Unnies and Oppas. I have everything now and I can see them whenever I want. You know that I love you a lot." Yebin made her smile. "We love you more. You are our sister. It was so hard without you, mostly in the 1st year. I told you, Tiffany, Jessica and me were like three lost kids without you. And it's time for a boyfriend." Taeyeon winked. "Mwo? No one would ever take me, believe me." Taeyeon shook her head at her sentence. "Let's just see, Kang Yebin."

Bora finally came down and had an emotionless face. She went into the kitchen without even greeting the girls. "I'll cook her breakfast." Hyoyeon said and went into the kitchen. "Good morning, Bora! Did you sleep well?" Hyoyeon asked her and she sat down at the dining table. Their kitchen was really big, so they had their dining table in the kitchen. "No, not really." She replied. "What? Why? Did you have a nightmare?" Hyo asked while putting the eggs into the pan. "Can I trust you?" Bora asked hesitating. "Of course! Everytime!" "I had a boyfriend and I knew, he was cheating on me. But he was just so hot, I couldn't resist. But do you know what he did yesterday?" "No, tell me." Hyo asked sitting down next to her and gave her the breakfast she made for Bora. "He had with a boy and a girl! A ! I told him that this was going too far. He's such an . But let's forget boys. I can have everyone! Tsk" Bora rolled her eyes. "Boys are just born to make girls go crazy." "You are totally right! Do you have some experience with boys?" They started getting into a conversation and knew each other more. "Oh, yes. I once fell in love with a boy who was popular. He was really handsome and I was always a girl who was confident and sincere. I was in love with him for 8 months. I wanted to tell him and when I almost told him, a girl came and they kissed. Then he asked me to continue but I just ran away. From that day I never saw him again." They kept talking until 13:00 PM. "You have a cool personality. We should become close friends." Bora smiled to Hyoyeon. "Sure, we should." Hyoyeon smiled back.

The girls in the living room ordered food because they didn't have much time to cook for themselves because the guys would pick them up at 15:00 PM. "Thank you. Eat well!" The guy who delivered the food said to Yoona before she closed the door. They ordered Chinese food. "Woah! Chinese food! I love Chinese food!" Jessica her lips. "Me too! We always ate it together with Yebin 4 years ago!" Yuri said. "You're right! I remember. It was such a good time. Now we can repeat it!" Yebin said and took the food together with Yoona to the dining table in the kitchen. They saw Hyoyeon and Bora sitting there and laughing. "We ordered food! Wow, I see you come out with each other, you two." Tiffany smiled at them. "Oh, yeah. She's much better than you. She's great but not great enough, I'll definitely change her!" Bora said. The other girls sat down. "What do you mean, that she's better than us?" Taeyeon asked. "Unnie, they are great! They are the most nice people I've ever met!" Yebin said to her sister. "Yebin, you know I'm not nice. I am rude as hell. They don't suit me. They're too innocent. They're s and so on." She said while eating. "So you want us to be es?" Sooyoung asked raising her eyebrows. Yebin could feel that they were going to argue with each other, so she changed the subject. "Unnie, did Oppa-deul call you?" She asked and suddenly Jessica's phone rang. "No, but they are right now." Jessica smiled and answered her phone. "Yoboseyo? Hey, Kris. Yes, we're eating lunch now. 15:00 PM? Yes, exactly what we had agreed to yesterday. Okay, I'll tell them, bye." She ended the call. "What did he say?" Yoona asked while putting some food into . "He told me, that we'll meet them at the mall at 15:00 PM and that we'll go to their dorm after that." Jessica replied. "Okay. It's 13:15 PM now. We'll probably finish in 5 minutes and then we can go and change." Tiffany added. "I thought they would pick us up?" Bora raised one eyebrow and Sunny shook her head. "They don't have much space in their car. They only have three cars, so we have to drive with our van." "Okay."

The girls finished eating and went into their rooms.

-Tiffany's, Taeyeon's, Jessica's, Yebin's room-

"So Yebin-ah, what will you wear?" Taeyeon asked her while searched for clothes in her wardrobe. "Molla, Unnie. Do you think a coat would suit me?" Yebin asked looking into her wardrobe, too. "Of course! Believe me, it would really suit you!" Taeyeon nodded. They changed their clothes and put some make-up on. Now they were ready to go. "Yeojadeul! Let's go!" Taeyeon screamed from downstairs. "We're coming!" The other girls shouted. Yebin held Jessica's hand. "Unnie, you look so pretty today. Kris Oppa must be glad to have a beautiful girlfriend like you." Jessica smiled at Yebin's sentence. "Thank you, Yebin-ah. You're much prettier than me." They got into their van and Seohyun drove, again. When they arrived the guys were already waiting at the mall. "Annyeong!" Luhan waved cutely and hugged Seohyun. The other girls giggled at how cute these two were. Everyone greeted each other. Bora went to Tao. "Hey." She smiled at him. "Hello." Tao said expressionless. Tao could feel that she was like the other girls who liked him. He didn't like this kind of girls, who were running after him. "You're Tao, right?" "Yes, I am." "Let's go, guys!" Kyungsoo interrupted them. They went into the mall. "Let's go in groups. It's better because we're 23 people. It's pretty much and someone will probably get lost, I don't want this to happen. So who'll go with whom?" Kris asked. He was always the leader, in SME, on concerts and interviews and even when they went out together. He always knew what to do if there were any problems. "Choose with whoever you want to go. Let's meet at 16:30 here again." He said and everyone went with someone somewhere. Bora asked Hyoyeon to come with her, Lay joined them and dragged Tao with him without his willing. Seohyun and Sunny took their boyfriends' hands and disappeared into a shoe shop. Yebin chuckled at how Suho and Luhan made an 'I know that my purse will be empty in a few minutes' face. Chanyeol, Kris, Jessica, Yebin and went together. The girls, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona took Kyungsoo, Chen and Kai with them. Sehun and Xiumin searched for cute T-shirts together with their noona Tiffany and the short ByunTae couple took each others hands and spent some time alone.

 

"Tao, tell me something about you." Bora hooked her arm into his. Bora, Tao, Lay and Hyoyeon were searching for some clothes in a store, called 'Miss Eighty'. But they didn't just sell clothes for women. They also sold clothes for men. "What do you want to know about me?" He asked but didn't even look in her face. "Well, you can tell me about your job." She said. "My job? I'm a member of EXO. I sing and dance. I'm a celebrity. What do celebrities do?" Tao was still replying her questions cold. "Hahah, okay. So tell me something about your experience with girls." Bora said to him. Her arm was still linked with his while he was trying to search for some clothes for himself and Lay and Hyoyeon were looking for some clothes for Lay. "Girls? Ah, don't even mention. All the girls are the same. They want me, I don't like this kind of girls. They're very ty." He said and looked at their linked arms when he noticed. "Can you take your hands away from me? We just met and you're being too comfortable with me." She looked at their arms and shook her head. "That's exactly why we should know each other more and keep in touch." Bora smiled at Tao. "Keep in touch? What do you mean?" He frowned. "Ah, never mind." She smirked and he didn't get what she meant.

"Unnie! Look there!" Yebin, Jessica, Kris and Chanyeol were walking in the mall. Yebin and Jessica held each others hands when they suddenly walked along a pet shop. "Unnie, this puppy is so cute! Kris Oppa, Chanyeol, just wait here we'll come back in a few minutes!" Jessica and Yebin went into the pet shop and were greeted by a young lady while Kris and Chanyeol were waiting outside for them. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Yebin bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Can I help you?" The  woman asked. "Ah, ne. I was looking at this little puppy, can I look at him closer?" "Of course, you can!" She said and brought the puppy for her. "He's 10 weeks old, that means that he's very young as you can see." The lady reached the puppy to Yebin. "Annyeong." She played with him he was really cute. It was a pomeranian bear dog and it looked like this:

 

"Yebin-ah! It's so cute! Excuse me, what's his name?" Jessica asked the lady while she the little bear like dog. The lady chuckled. "It's a boy and we didn't give him one. We always let the costumers who buy the puppies choose." Chanyeol and Kris came. "Look at that littly cutie!" Kris said and put his arm around his girlfriend's waist while pecking her forehead. "Oh my god, you look so cute together." The lady smiled at the couple then took a look at Chanyeol and Yebin, who were standing next to each other. "And I guess you're a couple too, right?" Yebin nervously laughed and shook her head while the woman put the puppy back to his place. "No, we're not. We're only friends." She said still being nervous. The woman winked. "That's what all of them say at the begining. Let's see which results we'll get. But by the way, you suit each other really good." Yebin and Chanyeol looked at each other and he started to laugh. "With her? Never." He rolled his eyes arrogant. Yebin was emberassed, he could say it nicer. The woman looked at them again. "What do you mean? She's such a pretty girl! I bet the guys would even fight with each other to have her. You wouldn't find a girl like her everytime, she's special, I can feel it." The woman said what made Yebin smile. They finally went out of that store and walked through the mall while going into some stores and so on. The time passed by really quick and it was 16.30 PM, so they met again and drove to EXO's dorm.

They were sitting in the living room. They made a big circle, well, a kind of long oval circle and they were talking with each other. "Tiffany Unnie, we saw such a cute puppy today! He was a pomeranian bear dog. So cute!" Yebin said to her older friend. "Jinjja? They really look like a little bear!" Yoona said excited. "Ah! Kyungsoo-yah!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted. "Ah~ Kyungsoo! What did you do to him again?" Kris asked and everyone looked at them suspicious waiting for D.O to explain. D.O suddenly put some sunglasses out of his pocket and wore it. "Satan-Soo is back!" He said like he was in an action movie and everyone bursted out in laughter. They had so much fun sometimes but when Yebin left they barely laughed together. They only saw each other in SME but they weren't able to have that much fun together. "You're so crazy! I really missed you, guys." Yebin said when everyone finished laughing. "Yah! Let's eat ice cream and watch a horror movie! You know how much we loved it to do this back then." Sehun said. "You really did this?" Bora asked. Sehun immadiately nodded. "Of course! We had so much fun, noona! Is it okay for you? Or don't you like ice cream?" He asked but she nodded. "I like it, let's do it!" She smiled. She was really acting like a different person around guys. But she was still arrogant. Kai brought some ice cream and they went into the living room. They turned off the lights and watched the movie. Yebin loved these nights with them. Some of them even fell asleep. Yebin fell asleep on Tao's shoulder without even noticing. But he let her sleep and he even found it cute the way she was sleeping. But when the movie ended Bora woke her up. "Yah. Wake up. We have to go." She said. Yebin rubbed her eyes cutely what made Tao chuckle. She opened her eyes and looked at Tao, then she immadiately stood up. The girls weren't there anymore and the guys were probably sleeping in their rooms "Mianhae, I didn't meant to sleep on your shoulder, I'm sorry." She said tired but he shook his head. "No, it's not a problem. Sleep well. We'll see each other tomorrow." With that he went into his room and Yebin and Bora left. "Unnie, where are the other Unnies?" Yebin asked her. "They're waiting in their van. But oh.my.gosh. Tao was so hot! How do you dare to sleep on his shoulder? He's mine, I'll make him become mine." She smirked and bit her lip. "Aish, unnie. Let's just go!"

 

[A/N Note: Ah~ I'm sorry for this late update! I was so busy with studying and so on! Mianhae chingu-deul, please understand! But this chapter became long, I'll try to update a new chapter every two days and I hope they'll get this long. I love you!]