Being mean

The ruiner of my life.

You and Tao arrived at EXO's dorm. You got out of the car and Tao took his keys out of his pocket. "Are you sure, that I shouldn't go home?" You hesitated when he opened the door for you. He nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. We're going to the outdoor ice-skating rink soon, so just change your clothes." He said and closed the door after you, when both of you entered. He went into the kitchen and you followed him. "You can change in my room, you know where it is, right?" Tao asked you while pouring himself a glass of water and finishing it in one gulp. You nodded at his question when he put the glass on the table. He gave you your clothes you had left the day before and you went upstairs, into his room. You closed the door behind you and looked around his room. He was sharing a room with Kris and Luhan. You went towards his bed and sat down. There was a picture on his wall. You looked at it more trying to get it. But it was white. It was completely white. Why did he put a picture on his wall that has nothing on it? He knocked at the door. "Can I come in?" He asked from outside the door. "Yes!" You replied and he stepped into his room. "Oh, you still didn't change?" He asked. "No, I didn't. I was looking at you picture. But...what do you want to say with it? It's completely white..." You said. He smiled and sat down. "This is what falling in love looks like. When you're in love, you don't know if you should cry or not. Sometimes you want to do so, but you can't. Or you don't want to cry but you accidently start to cry without having control about yourself. You fall in love and you have a feeling of emptyness. Do you want to smile, to cry, to scream, or to be neutral when you see the special one? When you're in love you can do silly things one after the other. It's a sickness to be in love." He finished his 'speech' about this picture. "Wow. This picture says more than thousand words." You said, shocked of how Tao can really be. So he actually fell in love once. You've thought that he never fell in love seriously. "You have a really warm personality, did you know?" You said smiling at him and his only response was a slightly nodding. Change your clothes, we have to go soon. He said and left the room, closing the door again. You looked at the picture again one more time fascinated of what this simple picture can say out. You finally changed and went out of his room straight into the living room. Tao was sitting on the couch lookind at his phone, probably reading a text. He looked up when you came and slightly smiled. "Sit down. I also texted Taeyeon, that you're here and that we'll go there together." He said, you nodded and sat down. There was lots of space between the two of you, so he came closer to you. He was really close to you and you looked into each other's eyes. You smiled at him because you were shy. "Thank you, for bringing me here and change my clothes." He pinched your nose. "Yah!" You shouted and took his hand away. "I'm thankful to you and you pinch my nose! It hurts!" You said holding your nose in pain. He laughed. "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." He laughed. You stared at him. His laugh was so handsome. While you were laughing you heard someone putting the keys into the door. They opened the door and Bora & Chanyeol came laughing together. "Oh hey, Tao. Omg, Yebin-ah, I'm so sorry for what happened in the restaurant. I didn't want to make your clothes dirty." Bora said and sat down next to Tao. "Annyeong, Chanyeol-ah." Yebin smiled and waved to him. He pouted. "You're only waving? Can't I at least get a hug?" He said opening his arms. Yebin giggled and hugged him. "Don't be shy, Yebin. We should be close to each other." He said lookind at Tao and winking as he was saying 'she'll be mine' Tao just shook his head. "Tao, I want to get a hug from you, too." Bora said and hugged him. Tao didn't hug back. "The guys are at the girls' dorm. They'll come with them. Kris Hyung told me, that they'll walk to to the ice-skating rink. We can take my car." Chanyeol said looking at his watch. "It's time to go, gaja ladies!" He said when you and Bora went towards the door and opened it. Tao stopped Chanyeol before the two of them went out, too. "Don't come that close to her." Tao warned him with an serious look on his face. Chanyeol just smirked when Tao walked in front of him. Chanyeol closed the door behind him when he also got out of the dorm.

-A/N POV-

They went to the parking and got into Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol was driving, Yebin sat beside him and Tao and Bora were sitting on the backseats. They arrived at the ice-skating rink really quick but they didn't talk a lot on the way. Chanyeol and Yebin became closer and Bora was annoying Tao. At the outdoor ice-skating rink they could already see the others waiting there. They stepped out of Chanyeol's car and Yebin went to her Unnies. "Annyeong! Mianhae, Unnie-deul, that we couldn't spend time together today." Yebin apologized. Yoona hugged her. "Yebin-ah, it's okay, just hug me, It's so cold!" Yoona said and Yebin hugged her back. Bora didn't even looked at the girls, she went straight to the guys. "Yah! Yebin, we're also here!" Kris shouted at her. She knew he was joking. Kris always protected her like an older brother. "Mianhae, Oppa." Yebin went to Kris and hugged him, too. Baekhyun pointed to the ice rink and looked at it surprised. "Waaa! Look at how beautiful it looks at night! And fortunately there are only a few people!" He said. The ice-staking rink was really pretty at night:

They wore their ice skates and went on the ice. The SeoLu, SuNy, ByunTae and JessKris couple held each other's hands and skated along. Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung skated together, Tiffany took Yebin's hand and skated with her, while Hyoyeon and Bora skated together. The other boys were silly: Sehun & Tao, Chanyeol & Chen, Kyungsoo & Kai and Lay & Xiumin skated together. Chanyeol and Tao were watching Yebin while she was having fun. Tao remembered how she was crying when her parents died, mostly for her mother. She was totally depressed. The cute and positive-thinking Yebin didn't exist anymore at that time. She was really having a bad time. But she fortunately came back, the cute and positive-thinking Yebin. Tao stared at her while she was holding to one of her closest Unnie's, Tiffany, while laughing with her. Tao was completely distracted until Sehun snapped his finger in front of his face. He shook his head, 'waking up'. "Are you ok?" The maknae asked Tao. He nodded his head at Sehun's question. "I was just thinking." He said, continuing to skate on the ice. "Do you like Yebin?" Sehun asked Tao another question. Tao finally looked at Sehun. "What? If I'd like Yebin? No." He said. Sehun finally nodded. "Hahaha! Look at Chanyeol Hyung! He fell on his !" Sehun laughed at Chanyeol, who just fell on the cold, hard ice. Tao started laughing and skated to him. "That's what you get, if you're being an . Falling on your ." Tao laughed. Suddenly Yebin pushed him down. "Mianbae but that's what you get for laughing at other people. I don't like mean people." Yebin bowed down to Tao and laughed at him. She helped Chanyeol up. She skated away with Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked back to Tao and stuck his tongue out. Tao was sitting annoyed on the cold ice. Bora skated to him and helped him up. "I'm sorry for my sister but she's too nice, so she doesn't like people who're being mean to others. I also dom't like mean people." She said talking as if she wasn't a bad person. Tao raised his eyebrows. "You don't like mean people? Did you realize how mean you are to Yebin? She's your sister. Don't think that I don't know, that it was your fault at the restaurant. Stop acting like a nice and good girl, because you aren't. But your sister is." He said and with that he skated away. Bora's mouth hung open. She was shocked, because he was the first person who dared to tell her something like this. 

 

[A/N Note: OMO! I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS FREAKIN' SHORT CHAPTEEERRRR! I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE A LONGER ONE BUT I HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. I'm really sorry, chingu-deul :( And I also updated late but please understand me, there's a lot of family issues. Mianhaeyo :'( I still love you, chingu-deul :(♡ Chapter 6 will be out on Friday! It'll become much longer, I promise!♡ SARANGHAAAAEEEE♡♡♡♡]