How was America?

The ruiner of my life.

"Woah! It didn't change at all! And I love it!" I said and looked around fascinated and happy. "Yes, we didn't change because we know that you love the dorm and all the memories we had here." Yoona Unnie ruffled my hair and smiled. I smiled back. "We'll wait here in the living roon for you until you show them their rooms and so on." Suho said. "Okay, let's go, Yebin-ah!" Sunny said, held my hand but I stopped her. "Ah, Unnie-deul, can you help me and Unnie to bring our luggages upstairs?" I asked but before they could reply Chanyeol and Tao helped. "Let us. Go upstairs and show them their rooms." Chanyeol said and smiled. "Okay, come on, Yebin-ah!" Hyoyeon Unnie said and we went upstairs while Tao and Chanyeol were carrying our luggages. When we were upstairs I stopped them. "Gomawo. We can do it by ourselves from now." I smiled. "Okay, it wasn't a big deal." Chanyeol said. Then they went downstairs.

 

-Author's POV-

Chanyeol whispered to Tao. "She became really pretty." He smirked to Tao. "Do you really think any girl wants you as her boyfriend? You're such a bastard, did you know?" Tao asked. "It's the opposite, girls would love it if I would be their boyfriend. She'll totally fall heels over head over me, believe me." Chanyeol laughed and Tao only rolled his eyes. They went back into the living room.

 

"Okay, so I'm going to sleep...there, right?" Bora pointed to a bed next to the window. "Yes, you're right, how did you know?" Sunny asked. She looked at her arrogant. "Tss. , I'm fabulous." She said. Sunny kept quiet. "Okay, Bora. You're going to share this room with Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny." Tiffany said. "The room next door will be Hyoyeon's, Yuri's and Seohyun's room. In the third room there'll be Jessica, Taeyeon, Yebin and me. Tell me if there are any problems. So are there any?" She asked and everyone shook their heads. "Okay, good. Then change and come down, the guys are waiting." Yuri said and everyone except Bora, Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny went into their rooms. They changed and went down with comfortable, yet pretty clothes downstairs. They were sitting there chatting, when the girls came down. "Ah you came. I thought you would never come." Sehun said. "Sehun-ah, we didn't even take that long." Yebin crossed her arms. "Whatever, sit down and tell us something about you! We haven't seen you in years!" Kyunsoo said and they sat down. "Where is your sister, Yebin-ah?" Tao asked Yebin. "She's still upstairs, changing." Yebin pointed to her room from behind. "I'm here." Somone said from behind and all of them turned their heads. They found a very lightly-dressed Bora. The guys' mouth were open and the girls' stared at them with a look that was asking, if she was serious dressing like this. Yebin blushed and widened her eyes at her. "C-come, sit down, noona. I-I mean I can call you 'noona', right?" Sehun asked Bora, while stuttering. "Of course, you can call me noona." She winked. She sat down next to Tao and Yebin. She was sitting really close to him, already on his lap. "Unnie..go and change..." Yebin whispered into her sister's ear and Bora just ignored her. "So Yebin-ah, where do you want to go tomorrow? I don't think that you can go out today after such a long and boring flight, right?" Yoona asked her. "Yes, right, Unnie. And for tomorrow...I don't know, where do you want to go?" Yebin replied. "Hmm..what do you think, guys?" "Let's go to Lotte World!" Baekhyun cheered. "Yeah right, the mall would be good. What do you think, Yebin? And you Bora?" Jessica asked them. "Yes, unnie. It's ok for me." Yebin smiled. "For me, too." Bora nodded and smiled to the girls (for the very first time but not even serious, because of the boys). "Okay, so we'll go there tomorrow. Yebin, tell us some more things about you and Bora. Did you have any boyfriends in America?" Kris asked Yebin and she chuckled at him. "Oppa! I told you, I didn't have any. No one even dares to look at me." "What is that supposed to mean?" SuHo asked. "That means, that I am not pretty." She smiled meaning that she wasn't joking. "Yebin-ah! How can you even say such things? You look so pretty and sweet. Even your personality is." Tiffany said. "Gomawo, Unnie. But I don't think that I am pretty. I would rather have the looks of my sister. She's perfect." Yebin replied and after this everyone kept quiet because she was sitting there with them. "Say it." Bora said to Tao. He looked at her asking what she meant. "What do you mean?" He slightly frowned his eyebrows. "Say that I am pretty. Say that I am perfect. Tell me the truth." She smiled at him. Tao smirked. "I should tell you the truth? Are you sure?" He asked. "Err..yeah, you're pretty. Let's change the subject. Yebin-ah! We want to hear more about your life in America!" Chen said. "So oppa, America wasn't really good for me. I just had 1 friend there, she was American. She was a good girl. Her name is Amber. I became friends with her on the first day of school. I worked at a cake shop with her after we finished high school. She was really by my side for a long time. But she moved to Taiwan when I was 18. So I was alone the next 2 years." She said. "And you Bora? Did you have lots of friends?" Chen asked her. "Of course! I was so popular! Mostly around boys, I had lots od boyfriend and so on. The boys love me." She said arrogant. Everybody again kept quiet. "Well, we'll leave now, it's late and Yebin and Bora are probably tired. You, too. You woke up today very early and cleaned the dorm and everything. We'll come and pick you up at 15:00 PM. Sleep well." Lay said. "Okay, then we'll see you tomorrow. Good night." The girls smiled at them. The girls accompanied them to the door and waved goodbye. They closed the door. "Unnie-deul, can I sleep now? I'm really tired. Is it okay?" Yebin asked. Sooyoung immadiately nodded. "Of course. Yebin-ah, you're tired. Go and sleep, our littly princess." Sooyoung smiled and she smiled back. "Good night. Saranghae, unnie-deul!" She waved cutely.

 

 

[A/N: I'm sorry for this short chapter. I don't have much time to write long chapters because of my exams I am currently writing. I'll try to upload Chapter 3 soon. Thank you for understanding. I love you guys!]