Do You Love Me?

My "Secret" Love

 

-Gyuri Unnie, why did you ask for this...You should rest now that your mus...- Gyuri gently pressed her index finger to Jiyoung's lips, hushing her almost instantly. A blush show in the maknae cheeks until the finger was withdrawn. Gyuri softly ran her hand along the maknae's cheek.
 
-I´m sorry...I have been so busy, that I forgot to spend time with my baby...
 
 
-I missed you Gyuri Unnie- Jiyoung said blushing and hugging the older girl. She really needs Gyuri...more than anybody. 
 
 
-Me too...is there something do you want to do?. - The older girl gently ask.
 
 
-Anything with you is fine.- Almost automatically the maknae responds.
 
 
-Come on. - Gyuri slipped a hand into Jiyoung's, entwining their fingers together.
 
 
With the fresh breeze in the air, the two walked leisurely through the park. Gyuri was  watching every detail of the nature, while Jiyoung´s attention was on the leader. Having Gyuri so close was intoxicating and she simply couldn't fight to the drunken state she was in whenever her lover was around. It was impossible. She was undeniably in love with Gyuri. 
 
-Look, there´s the lake, come on baby. - Gyuri said, letting the maknae´s hand to run to the lake. 
 
-Gyuri looks like a little girl, sometimes Jiyoung forget about Gyuri´s age, she was so different from the TV image that she had...Gyuri wasn´t the kind of girl who wants to be the center of everybody attention...she wasn´t loud, but she wasn´t like the quiet girl that a lot of people believed. 
 
-What it is Gyuri Unnie?- The younger girl approach. 
 
-Isn´t Beautiful?.
 
-Not as much as you Gyuri...
 
-What did you said?.
 
-I´m sorry Gyuri Unnie! .- The maknae apologies for the informal language...but it was so hard for her right now...Gyuri´s beauty increase with the night...It´s wasn´t human to ask her to be quiet about it. 
 
-Well, I guess I am beautiful, but you are gorgeous.- Gyuri held her breath for a moment, searching for the correct word. - You have grown a lot...I didn´t want it to realized...but I can only see you as a baby. 
 
Jiyoung´s heart thrummed lovingly inside her chest in a way it only could around her beloved. She listened carefully to the other's breathing...Gyuri just compliment her! 
 
-It´s so weird hearing you saying that....- The maknae´s eyes start to blurry. 
 
-Why?.- Gyuri asked seeing how the maknae´s expression change.
 
In an uncharacteristic act of boldness, Jiyoung approach to Gyuri and...
 
-You never told me how pretty I was, you never praise my beauty, you never mention my beauty...just my cuteness...but listen Gyuri! I am a woman now, an adult and I want to be treated as one! You only praise the other members and your other friends...Do you think I don´t feel bad about it?...You don´t think I am beutiful?...You don´t like me?...- Jiyoung can´t handle her tears anymore...her cheeks were full of tears.
 
-I can´t with this Gyuri...I just can´t...- Jiyoung said turning around...she need to run away...run from Gyuri...but when she was about to run, she felt Gyuri´s arms around her. 
 
-Because is so hard to me accept that you are a grown up adult, and you will never need me again...because I hate seeing everybody praising and admiring you beauty...I am scared that you will find a love and you will leave me...alone. - Now tears invade Gyuri´s eyes....Jiyoung felt how tigh Gyuri was hugging her, she was crying...her goddess was crying.
 
-I will always need you Gyuri Unnie...always...more than you imagine. I don´t want to be apart from you.- The maknae said looking at her unnie´s eyes.
 
-I'm so tired but I can't sleep, standing on the edge of something much too deep , It's funny how I feel so much but I cannot say a word...I am screaming inside, but I can't be heard. - Gyuri whispers on jiyoung´s ear...shivering all over her spine, Jiyoung´s hand went to Gyuri´s waist to drag her even closer than they were. 
 
Gyuri lift her head to find a tender gaze, she closed her eyes and grab the courage to tell...
 
-I don´t want you to be for someone else than...me. I am being selfish, I know...but I can´t with this feeling anymore. I don´t know if it´s Ok, but what I feel for you is so different for what I feel for the other members...I enjoy so much to be with you, I get sad if you are not with me my little kid...I didn´t compliment you, because I was scared...Scared to let my feelings flow, scared of might tell you even more, scared of being sincere with my feelings...I´m the leader and I´m supposed to be the strongest, but sometimes I can´t handle with all the presure, specially with THIS pressure in my chest...Baby...I´m sorry but I don´t Like you as you might like me...Because I Lo...- Jiyoung tipped up Gyuri´s chin and connected their lips softly at first, the older girl blinked once in a moment of surprise, though Gyuri quickly countered with a fair amount of pressure that led the younger girl to throwing her arms around her leader's neck.
 
Eagerly, Gyuri deepening the kiss, her touch was sensual and lovely, much like their kiss, she pulled her so close that their bodies were touching completely. Jiyoung felt her body heat up at the contact and still made no protest. Every sensation felt so real yet, she felt no need to stop, she felt happy and secure in the embrace. Gyuri lovingly trailed her hand down to the youngest´s and grap her hand again, as they spent several minutes kissing and accepting their love, until they break the kiss in order to catch air. 
 
-Jiyoung...she repeated with a voice filled with such  love that the smaller found her breath catch in .
 
-I have always love you Gyuri...I like you and love you in the same way you do- Jiyoung said putting her hands on the red head back. 
 
-Don’t be afraid, I can hear your heart beating. -Gyuri respond passing her hand in baby jing´s hair. - You look so nice, but I miss you long hair. - the goddess said kissing the girl forehead. 
 
-Gyuri...- She whispered quietly, with a loving gaze.
 
The readhead smiled and held her hand to her cheek, relishing the feel of her lover's palm on her skin. No more words were needed between them, and they simply cuddled together for what could have been hours.
 
-You're beautiful, perfect, a real goddess. - she mumbled drowsily.
 
Gyuri smiled and nuzzled Jiyoung's cheek, not completely sure of why she was overreacting to a simple compliment like that when she gave them to her all the time. - You are no way behind my baby. 
 
Leaning up for another kiss, Gyuri playfully the maknae's bottom lip, and pulled away slowly to gaze up into her face. - I will always protect you, I love you so much my maknae. You are mine, and just mine. 
 
-I´m yours Gyuri. - Jiyoung said hugging the redhead. - May I asked you a favor?
 
-Whatever it is Baby.- Gyuri snifs at her lover´s neck. 
 
-When you get the chance, can you dyed your hair to blonde again?
 
-Blonde? Why?.- They started to walk again in the middle of the night.
 
-Well...you looked quite a Hottie with you blonde hair. - The maknae blushed, but she indeed love the Jumping time. 
 
- Haha, You don´t like it Red?. -Gyuri whispers at baby Jing ear. 
 
-I love every detail of you Gyuri...But I did enjoy Blonde.- 
 
-You are so lovely. - Gyuri leaned for another Kiss. - I´m falling for this lips...-  She whispers.
 
-Well, To be honest...I love you cleavage.- She turns red as the phrase ends.
 
-Jiyoung-ha!! 
 
-What!? You are making so difficult for me Gyuri...
 
-I´ve created a monster. - Gyuri said leading her hand to her forehead. 
 
-So, Gyuri...are we girlfriends now?.- Jiyoung asked shyly.
 
Gyuri smile and moved to close the gap between them, chastely capturing the younger  lips with her own. Both hands wrapped around her little waist, the kiss lasted until both felt the urge to breathe again. Their heads moved an inch apart. Just when Jiyoung had gotten her breath back, the red haired girl ran her one hand though her hair and maintained the grip around her waist with the other. Jiyoung closed her eyes in satisfaction of the warm, soft sensation of another body against hers.
 
-Is that a yes?. -Jiyoung asked with her eyes close, having Gyuri so close, was like a dream. A wonderfull dream wich get better at every time she breaths the leader´s scent.
 
-We are babyjing, but we have to talk about how to handle this with the other members, Ok?.- Gyuri said kissing Jiyoung´s forehead. 
 
-Well...would you compliment me more often?. - The youngest asked with a cute expression. 
 
-There´s no need to tell, I can freely talk about my feelings.- Jiyoung lean down until their noses touched, she gave the leader an Eskimo kiss. Then she moved her lips so close that they touched the lips below hers with a fluttering tension.
 
-Maybe I should move my things to your room . -Jiyoung said looking at the moon. 
 
-Ohh hold you horses baby!! I have to talk with your parents first...
 
-So...I can´t sleep with my gorgeous goddess yet? - Jiyoung asked with aegyo...
 
-Ohhh dear god...
 
-May I? . -Her voice was full of it. 
 
-Well... 
 
Suddenly, Gyuri´s phone start to ring; it was the manager, it was time to go to the dorm. But inside Gyuri didn´t want it...if jiyoung sleep with her...she might get crazy...since she realize her feelings she didn´t allow the maknae sleep with her...for obvious reasons...but now after a lot of kissing and hugging, Gyuri...need a COLD SHOWER!
 
-Let´s go baby, we have to return to the dorm, Ok? We gonna explain the others what happen and no sleeping together until I talk with your parents Ok?. -Gyuri said taking the younger hand and leading her to the first place the manager left them .
 
 
-Okay...I guess It´s Ok. (for now...) I love you Park Gyuri. - Jiyoung said giving her a quick peck in the lips. 
 
 
-I Love you to Kang Jiyoung, Let´s go. - 
 
 
"Forever my love You're the most imortant person in the world
Forever my love You're always by my side
Even when this life comes to an end, we are still together forever
I love you, i'm still loving only you
You shine my love bright like the radiant sunshine
You came to me like fate, everything feels like a dream
In my eyes, in my head, i just think of you all day long
I can't help it because my heart didn't follow my words
You always comfort me whenever i'm getting tired and hurt
You're the only important person that i always love
Forever my love You're the most imortant person in the world
Forever my love You're always by my side
Even when this life comes to an end, we are still together forever
I love you, i'm still loving only you
Everything is meaningless if one day i don't have you next to me
You're my love and i thank you for giving your love to me in the world
Forever my love You're the most imortant person in the world
Forever my love You're always by my side
Even when this life comes to an end, we are still together forever
I love you, i'm still loving only you
I'll by your side forever. My love is you
I love you, it's enough if i just have you. Let's stay together forever
Forever my love You're the most imortant person in the world
Forever my love You're always by my side
Even when this life comes to an end, we are still together forever
I love you, i'm still loving only you."
 
Maybe this photo was took that day