You're the most important person in the world

My "Secret" Love

 

Neom-eojijin anh-eul geoya seulpeum-a annyeong
Chinhaejiji anh-eul geoya nunmul-a annyeong
 
 
KARA was practicing their new song, everyone were concentrated about their parts of the songs...except Jiyoung who can only stare at Gyuri... 
 
 
-Come on Jiyoung! Behave yourself...But...she is really beautiful. - Jiyoung tought while dancing...
 
 
 
-Ok! That´s it! You have another job to do. - The choreographer said to them. 
 
 
-You have show a great improvement, I´m so proud of you my kids. - The manager said to KARA. But right now, we have to go to another location, Nicole, Hara and Seungyeon have antoher shedule to attend. 
 
 
-Kids! You´re getting better, Nicole you rap have improve, Hara I´m totally charmed with your dance and Seungyeon your voice is so nice...- The leader compliments the others. 
 
 
Jiyoung who was sitting in the corner seeing her cellphone pretend she didn´t hear the compliments, once again, it was nothing for her...WHY??? She asked herself, squeezing her water bottle...she sighed feeling horrible, Gyuri wasn´t even paying attention to her...So, she deciced to check on her phone, her special gallery, which made her feels a little better. 
 
                                                               
 
She missed KARAYA times...she missed spent time with Gyuri like this, just the two of them, hugging and laughing. She saw a few photos, individual shots of Gyuri, but she had her favorites.
 
Like this one: 
                                
 
 
-Ahhh.- The maknae sighed...she was truly in love. She admired Gyuri´s beuty, until her felt jealous again at stare to certain photo...
 
 
                             
 
She couldn´t help it, she felt anger inside, maybe if Gyuri payed the same attention to her as she does with ther others member, she wouldn´t feel like this...But since the legal issue, Gyuri hasn´t hugged her as before...She was mad? No...she knows what happen...Gyuri couldn´t be mad, maybe was for another thing...but what?.-  The maknae asked herself switching the photos on her phone. 
 
             
 
 
-Her eyes are just...- Jiyoung said with a low tone... -So...
 
 
-Maknae! Come here!  We have to shower! It´s your turn! - Hara scream at her. 
 
 
-Already?. -She tought. How much time she spend seeing Gyuri´s photos?...Well she had more than 1, 000. So it was easy to loose the count of time.
 
 
All KARA member were ready, the maknae was again sitting in the corner while they wait for Gyuri. 
 
 
-Well then, let´s go! This kids have some things to do. - The voice of the leader sound in the practice room, ready to go. 
 
 
Jiyoung lift her head seeing a sporty Gyuri...she forgot how beautiful she looked even in informal clothes, and tonight wasn´t an exception. 
 
                                                   
 
They walk outside the building, Jiyoung was behind hugging Nicole, but Gyuri not even turn her head to see them. She start to fell hers eyes teary...Then, they saw the manager in the van waving at them, so the five get into the van, but suddenly...
 
 
-Manager oppa, Jiyoung and me can go to Yeouido Park? I need a walk under the moon. - Gyuri asked. 
 
 
-A moon walk with Gyuri Unnie? Oh my god! Am I dreaming?. - Jiyoung thougt.
 
 
-Mmm well, it´s very close to the others location...but I don´t know...It´s very late and...
 
 
-Please manager oppa! I want to walk with Gyuri Unnie! Please. - Baby Jing beg without realizing what she was doing. 
 
 
-All right then...- The manager finalized. 
 
 
On the way to the new location, KARA members take a little nap, in order to recover energy. But Jiyoung couldn´t...she was nervous...she didn´t understand why Gyuri had propose such idea, specially when she didn´t pay attention to her lately...Gyuri was very tired for all her shedule...but indeed she was happy for be able to spend time with her love.
 
 
-If you have any trouble, just call me Ok.-  The manager said before getting in the van again. 
 
 
-It´s alrigth oppa, I´m gonna protect my baby Jing anyway. - Gyuri said putting her arm around Jiyoung´s shoulder. The manager nodded and leave the pair alone in the park. It was a beautiful night, the moon was glooming so brightly, all the enviroment was quiet and fresh. A perfect mix.