09:Forgive Me(Last Part)

Something Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown's POV

 

You decided not to go to work for the next few days. You had to get your resignation letter ready. You had thought a lot the before finally making that decision. It was better for both you and Luhan that you left. That way, you won’t hurt yourself and Luhan wouldn’t be uncomfortable. Besides you’d been longing for a change and Luhan just made it easier for you to make that decision.

You heard a knock on your front door. You looked at your clock. It was almost 9 o clock. Who would visit you at that hour on a working night?

You walked to the door and slowly opened it. Your face hardened upon seeing Luhan stand on the other end. You stared at him for a long time.

“Can I come in?” he asked.


You moved aside so he could enter. The two of you walked into the living room. He glanced at the resignation letter that lay on the coffee table.


“So you are really leaving?” he asked, sitting next to you on the couch.


You nodded, clenching your hands nervously. You hated the fact that he was the only one in the entire world who could make you feel that way. You’d never let another person into your heart like that.


“Pearl,” he began. “I’m sorry about what I said the other day.”


“It’s okay you don’t have to,” you said while getting up. He held your hand pulling you to sit down again.

 

“No let me say this. That day I got mad at you because I was mad at myself. I’ve been mad at myself ever since I saw you again. I hate myself for what I did to you. You probably think I don’t remember anything but I do. Each and everything and it hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter