06:Baby Sitter

Something Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Enjoy~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl's POV

~~~~~~At Home~~~~


I made a cup of hot coco and settled in bed to watch my favorite movie. It was hard to focus that night. I started to regret bumping into Luhan. I always made sure never to come across him.
It only lead to him trying to act as normal as possible and I avoiding eye contact.

“Arghhhh, what’s wrong with me,” I said pulling my hair hardly.Ahhhh that's hurts..

 “Why did I have to see him?”

I tried to avoid old memories from coming back but they flooded in one by one.

I still remembered my first date with him in a small cafe outside of our college. I was nervous so he held my hand to comfort me.And then suddenly we married and it was so happy thing ever..Then three years later I'm still don't know why but we are divorced..Thinking all of this makes me feel unhappy..

I shook my head to get rid of the memories and went back to watching the movie. That is what ı always did. Whatever happened was in the past. I never wanted to bring it up again. Sure, I had lots of questions I wanted to ask him. Why he's doing this to me? Did he even remember me? Thinking would only make me uncomfortable and,hurt me. He had done wrong to me but that’s how life worked.I didn’t always get what I wanted.

I forced a smile on my face to stop the tears from forming and concentrated on the movie. After all being strong was all I could do.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV  

~~~~~~At Home~~~~~~

This is so hard..To be a lonely man with a son also..Minho is my everything but sometimes uhmm..This is hard..
Sometimes I don't know what to do with Minho..After his mom's died after I lost my second wife,he changed..He always wanted a mom in this house..Actually he want Pearl..My Ex-Wife..


He really Love Pearl..Always talking with Pearl,playing with her,eating with her..Sometimes sleeping with Pearl..Because she have a warm hearth..She is just like MOM to Minho..


Today I see her again..She's still Beautiful more than everything..I'm always seeing her but she just avoiding to eye contact..Sometimes I watching her secretly in her room,in hall way,in practice room..Everywere..And I missed her also..


We are at home right now..Minho doing his homework and I..Just sitting..Actually watching TV but I'm not watching Tv because I'm deeply in thoughts.. =)

-------------------------------------------------

~~~Morning~~~

Pearl's POV

   
“Job hunting at work Pearl. Tsk tsk,” my friend Siham said hitting me on the back of my head while I'm searching new job on my laptop.Urggghh I hate her soooo much..She's always doing this..Like I'm kid.. =/


“Aish, don’t say it out a loud. I’ll get in trouble,” I tried to shush her


Once again, I was deeply engrossed in my job search when someone came up behind me.


“Job hunting?” he said.


“Oh Gosh I told you not to..,” I stopped half through realizing that it was a different voice. I turned around immediately to find Luhan standing behind me.


“Oh um.. what are you doing over here?” I asked.


“I need a favor,” he said casually.


“What?” I asked, keeping my eyes on the laptop screen.Because I don't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter