00:Special 2

Something Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pearl's POV

(They are preparing for bed..She is lying on bed and Luhan changing his clothes)

 

"Luhan I want to go with you to your concert..So that our daughter learn her daddy's job.."  - I asked Luhan because I wanna go with him,So that I will not bored in home.

 

 

"No you can't..It's dangerous for you..Many fan will be there and I couldn't able to protect you..So noo.."  -Luhan said but I know he want my own good..But I will insist so I can go with him..

 


"Please Luhan.I want to be there..With you.." -I said while pouting..I know his weaknesses..

 


"Ohh God..Fine you can come with me but.." -He said..But what?

 


"But what??" -I'm still acting cute..Maybe he can give up anytime..For being sure I will keep this acting thing.. =))

 


"But you will be always seating front..And there will be security by your side..They will protect you..Alright??" -Luhan said but I can say he's a little bit sad and angry..

 


I can tell easily he is worried about me..Okay I know there will be security by my side but he is still worried..Because he will not be the one who is protecting me.. There won't be Minho too because he will be at boarding school..Ohh my son..He is coming home tired..And this happening every weekend..I pity him.. =/

------------------------------------------

Luhan' POV

 

 Ohh God..She's keep insisted for coming with me..What should I do? She is acting cute because she knowif she is keep doing aegyo,I can't resist her.. She know my weaknesses..

So I told her she can come with me..But I also told she will seat in front and there will be security by her side..Since I can't protect her,the security can protect right?

Now she's sleeping peacefully in my arms..She is so beautiful..I remember our wedding she was so beautiful back then..And our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter