02:Forgotten Aniversary

Something Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pearl's POV

My eyes was fixed at the TV screen. I didn’t know that Luhan had entered the house and was now standing in the living room looking at me.

“Ahem ahem,” he cleared his throat making me jump.

“Oh when did you get here?”I asked clenching my fist close to my heart.

“Just a while ago. Why are you still up? It’s getting late.”he asked

“I was just watching this movie. It’s really interesting.” I said with a smile on my face. He came and sat beside me.He soon got bored of the movie and his laptop.

“Pearl, turn down the volume. Mom is calling on skype.” I pouted but didn’t let him see it and turned the volume down.

“Luhaann,” his mom said cheerfully as her face popped on the screen.

“Anneyong Umma,”

“Annyeong. Where is Pearl?” she asked.

“She’s right here.” He said pulling me towards him so I could fit into the camera too. A big smile appeared on his mother in law’s face.

“So, what are you guys doing today?” she asked. Her face was so lit up as if she was expecting something big from we.I didn’t quite understand and neither did Luhan.

“Nothing, just sitting around watching TV,”Luhan replied.

“TV? Is that your idea of a special night?” she asked.

“Special night?” he repeated with confusion clearly visible on his face.

“Oh God, you guys, don’t mess around with me,” she chuckled. “It’s your wedding anniversary today. I’m sure Luhan has something secretly planned for you,” she said and winked at me.

“Ahhh yeah,” both,me and Luhan said nervously and forced a laugh.

“We have to go now, actually,” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter