I'll always be your shadow [Part One]

Collections Of Sooyoung Pairing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

 

“What are you guys doing?!”I gripped hard my fist and looked at her and her partner.She quickly covered her body and looked somewhere else.

 

Clothes...Bra....

 

I grabbed Yuri’s collar and looked at her angrily.”Unnie!”Krystal jumped from the bed,try to pull me from her girl.”You betray me Yul!!”I stated angrily as I slammed her hard on the wall.”You know I love her so much!!”I bit my lips hardly when I felt tears gushed out from my eyes.

 

“Why her out all of all girls?!”I punched her stomach and kicked her legs.Kystal pulled me hard and slapped my face hardly.I held my cheek and stare at her with a pair of hurting eyes.”U-Unnie..”I smirked when I saw she held her hand that she used to slap me.

 

“Get out from my house..both of you”I said while pointing ath the door.My hand trembled as I pushed Yuri and Krystal from my house.I shut my eyes tightly as I let the tears flow down.”Why her Yul?!”I mumbled angrily.

 

“She gonna pay for taking her"


 

***

 

College’s library.

 

“Soo y-”

 

“Don’t you dare to call me that”I said while playing with a knife that I always keep if someone try to kill me.She sighed heavily.I quickly kicked the chair when she was about to sit.”I don’t want someone I hate sit with me”she get up and grabbed my collar.I put my knife at her neck and slowly move it.

 

“I can kill you now”she pushed me away and held her neck.Her eyes widened when she saw blood coming out.”You think I can’t do that to you?You are not my friend and I don’t see any reason not to kill you”I put the knife on the study table and smirked.

 

“I-I was out of my mind when-”I kicked her and stepped on her stomach.”I don’t want to hear anything from you”her eyes bulged when she saw I holding the knife near her leg.”Sooyoung d-don’t p-please”I shook my head vigorously when I saw Krystal’s face.

 

I sighed heavily as I get up from my position.I kicked her for the last time and grabbed all of my things on the table.I stopped my track when I heard something from Yuri’s mouth.

 

“I took her ity”


 

***

 

Hospital

 

Taeyeon’s POV


 

“How is she?”

 

“She’s okay.She have a few stitches on her leg thats all”

 

“Thanks doc”I bowed at the doctorr and go to Yuri’s room.”I regret putting you as Sooyoung’s partner”Yuri rolled her eyes and checked her legs.”That st-”I pointed a gun at her head and glared at her.

 

“Just like Sooyoung I don’t see any reason not to kill you newbie”Yuri shut makes me relieved.”I’m going to send you back to Japan.Big Boss  will handle you”she gritted her teeth hardly at my words.

 

“I told you to stay away from her girl-”

 

“Krystal is not he-”

 

*bang*

 

“Say one more ing word I’ll blow your head and give it to Sooyoung as a present”I let out a relieved sigh when I noticed that I put a silencer on the gun.”Never take someone’s else girl.A person like you is a great example to describe people that I hate”I said as I put the gun at my back pocket.

 

“Taeyeon-ah~Miss me?”

 

I shook my head to get all of my sense back.”Why?because same thing happened to her her happened to you?”I glared at Yuri who seems having fun.”tsk your life is horrible right?”she get up from the bed and grabbed something under the bed.

 

“I don’t see any reason not to kill you”she repeated back what I said to her.I laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter