He is the man [Part two/Finale]

Collections Of Sooyoung Pairing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    First of all I want to say thank you for those who subscribe to my story and especially the one who leave a comment.I really appreciated it~!

 

Some of you guys want SooKrys and the others want SooSica.All I got to say is let the show begin shall we?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________


 

Krystal POV

 

I stared at Jessica-unnie who is staring at the tv blankly.I sighed heavily seeing her like this.It’s her fault ruining her 2 years relationship with Sooyoung-unnie.”Unnie”I threw a cushion at her face.She glared at me and sighed afterwards.

 

“I don’t know she would let me go”I laughed softly at Jessica-unnie’s stupidness.”What?You expects her to stay by your side and get hurt from your fake love?”I said firmly.Jessica-unnie paralyzed when she heard my words.

 

“I lov-”

 

“If you love her truly why did you cheated on her?I don’t understand your game unnie”i said with a pissed off tone.”It is hurts me so much to see her like this”I muttered softly but it is loud enough for Jessica -unnie to hear it.

 

“You promised to be that you will take care of her but now?All of your promise turned into an ashes"II said as I got up from the couch.”Soojung...mianhe”I smirked a bit.”Say that to her not me”I walked to my room and locked my door.


 


***

 

After a month,


 

I walked down to the living room and go to the garden to get some fresh air.I stopped my track when I saw my unnie is on her phone.I quickly hide behind the door and watch my unnie carefully.

 

“Y-Youngie..I miss you”

 

I raised my brow curiously at my unnie words.Unnie bit her lips and curled her fist into a ball but then she slowly let go of it.I unconsciously smiled when I saw my unnie smiled but then her fist curled into a ball again.

 

“I love you so much Youngie..I can’t bear the fact that we broke up”my breath hitched.I slowly looked at the ring that I’m wearing.I shut my eyes and walks away from the garden.I leaned my back against a wall and sat down on the floor.I smiled when I remember the day we are officially engaged.


 

***


 

“Jessica are you sure you not going with us?”my mom asked at Jessica-unnie who had her cold face plastered on.”Ani..I don’t know how to face her”I felt my heart slowly break when I heard a longing tone in my unnie voice.I know she still love Sooyoung-unnie and she regret what she did.

 

I bit my lips as I looked at my mom is sighing secretly at unnie.I hugs Jessica-unnie back and buried my face on her neck.

 

”Only if you know what is this vacation means unnie..”I mumbled mentally

 

I pulled the hug and patted my unnie’s shoulder.“Cheer up unnie”


 

***

 

I ate silently when I noticed that Jessica-unnie is so lifeless after she had a talk with Sooyoung-unnie.My father cleared his throat make Jessica-unnie jumped a bit.She quickly clam down and ate her food silently.

 

“C-Chukahae”Jessica-unnie said as she put down her chopsticks.I stopped eating and stared at Jessica-unnie who is staring at her food.”So you already know”my father quickly butted in.”I don’t want to say you’re a stupid but you are a stupid Jung Jessica”my father said firmly.The atmosphere turned into a tension one when my father put down his chopsticks.

 

“A stupid because you afraid to face someone that you’ve hurt.She is the one who should feels that.Do you know why we keep asking you to come with us to the vacation?We want you and  Sooyoung get engage but since you afraid to face her, we don’t have a choice other than use Krystal as the substitute”Jessica-unnie got up from her seat and smiled weakly at me.

 

“Soojung now I want you to promise me that you gonna take care of Youngie better than me”I nodded my head meekly.”I’m going to my room”Jessica-unnie said as she walked fastly to her room.I sighed heavily when I saw tears rolled down from unnie’s eyes.

 

“The decision is clear.You gonna marry Sooyoung next month”


 

***

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

"We can't work our relationship anymore Sica-ah..I'm engaged with Krystal"

 

"W-What?You kidding right baby?"

 

"Ani..I'm serious..your dad want me to marry her"

 

"......"

 

"Sica?Mianh-"

 

"I need to go someone called me"

 

I sighed heavily at our conversation this morning.I held tightly the groceries bag when I notice a familiar figure is being pulled...?My eyes widened when I finally know who is the figure.I quickly ran towards the figure and pulled her from the guy grip.

 

"What the are you doing?!"I asked angrily at the guy who is smirking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter