He is the man [Part 1]

Collections Of Sooyoung Pairing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics-Flashback

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung’s POV


 

“Are you stupid Soo?!She is clearly cheating on you!”Taeyeon said as she grabbed my collar.I sighed at Taeyeon.”Just break up with her”I pushed Taeyeon softly and leaned my back against the locker.”Easier than  done”I muttered.

 

***


 

“Hey Tae!!I’m going to pick up Sica from her class!Its raining!”I shouted loudly.”Hey!Its still early!”Taeyeon shouted back.”I want to surprise her stupid!”I grabbed an umbrella and runs to the streets with a wide smile plastered on my face.My smile faded when I don’t see any sign of her at bus stop.


 

“Where is she.?”I whispered softly through the air.


 

I pulled my scarf to half of my face.I walked down the streets while dragging the umbrella.I froze at my place when I see her with a guy….kissing.My eyes didn’t leave her and it make me hurt more cause I can she that she clearly enjoying the kiss.


 

I dropped the umbrella and looks somewhere else.I quickly hide behind a public phone when the guy pulled the kiss.My heart broke more when I see she’s smile sweetly at him.She patted his cheek and pecked his lips .The guy walked away but before that he kissed her forehead lovingly.


 

I take out my phone when I felt my phone vibrating.I smiled weakly when I read the message.


 

[Youngie~!I’m at home!Soojung picked me up!]

 

[Ara..take care of yourself Sica]

 

*beep*

 

I quickly picked up the phone when I saw the ID caller is.

“Youngie...you seems sad..don’t tell me you at college to pick me up?”


 

“No..I’m still at home”


 

“Ahh~I’m glad then.Why are you sad?”

 

“I’m not”

 

I tried to sound happy but failed when my voice cracked.I leaned my back against the public phone and slowly sit on the ground.


 

“I’m coming to your house”

 

I chuckled softly when she hung up.I dialed Taeyeon number and put the phone against my red ear.


 

“Tae do me a favor can you?”


 

“Why are your voice sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter