locked up.

PCY's and LMY's drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Locked  Up
------------------------------------

 

 

Curled up in each corners, both were in a hopeless state. No ideas nor any thoughts on how they ended up being locked together in the cold small room. On the top of that, instead of finding solutions to get out or escape, they ended up accusing and blaming each other in frustration.

It's been literally 5 hours since they got locked up in the room. The sun was no longer seen, the nightfall has came, it was beginning to darken the room.

Min made her way towards the guy, approaching him slowly with her hand.

"What do you want?" He spoke, but his voice came out husky that gave her goosebumps.

"I-It's dark.." Min replies, scared.

"So? It's same thing you see when you close your eyes. Now go away from me." He lifted his head up, giving her the death glare with eyes fuming in anger before staring back down on the floor.

Min didn't have any choice but to scoot meters away from him, it's not that she was too scared to protestㅡ it's because she didn't wanna waste time arguing with him again. They have been yelling and shouting at each other ever since they realized they were locked in the room. But this time, it's between her and her fear of darkness. Speaking of it, darkness has now fully filled the room.

Min bit her lower lips, her eyes trying to find light but no matter what she does - her eyes always lands on the guy in the opposite corner.

"Ch-Chanyeol..." she calls.

"Shut up, Min. Shut up!" Not letting her finish her whining, the frustrated guy scratched his hair in furiousness. Chanyeol punched the wooden table which was next to him that made quite a loud sound, causing the other to shut .

Silence filled them, Chanyeol was more than thankful not to hear her whining, talking and her voice. He didn't hate her, but the fact he thinks she's the reason they were locked up in the room made him loathe her.

 

Min likes Chanyeol. That almost explains everything.

 

Being the popular guy in school, bunch of girls has almost tried everything just so they can have a taste of him. But none of them has been successful. They tried to kill their self in front of him but he didn't bother. Some of them even secretly followed him through the comfort room, but Chanyeol never hesitates hitting a girl. Unfortunately, after all those years of not having a problem handling those situations, this time someone did. And it was Min, out of all, it's the girl he respects the most. It's the girl he has been secretly liking since middle school, it's the girl he always have been dreaming of. It didn't took him long to realize Min likes him, he didn't like that. He didn't want her to be like those girls who willingly throws themselves to boys.

It was when few months ago, Chanyeol was in a real hurry running through the hall, hoping not be late in his class.

"I can't be late, I shouldn't be la-" Chanyeol felt himself hitting a small figure, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter