misunderstandings.

PCY's and LMY's drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Misunderstandings
-----------------------------------------

 

The night came, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are getting real worried because Min hasn't come home yet. She wasn’t replying messages nor calls, it was so unsual of her.

"Yeol, what if she’s actually inside her room?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, who was sitting on the couch with his head lowered down. Though they have knocked several times at her door without any answer – Baekhyun thought she could be sleeping or sick.

"Do you really think that girl can stay in her room the whole day?" He answered, turning his head to face Baekhyun.

"Why don't we check?"

"Don’t forget about privacy, Baekhyun."

"But what if she isn't here?!"

"I don't freaking know."

"You go ahead with your fricking pride but I'm going to go check up her room." Baekhyun stood up from the couch, and headed toward his room

It always irked Baekhyun at how Chanyeol can be so much full of pride and be very thoughtless at the very important times. How could he remain so calm knowing their bestfriend haven’t lay a foot inside their house yet? Baekhyun couldn’t just understand his best guy friend sometimes. He continued to look for Min’s keys inside his drawer until his eyes finally spotted a key at the corner.

He grinned in victory and ran out of his room only to be greeted by a dead panned Chanyeol.

"Are you really going to do it?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the back of his head and walked pass by him, once he reached her door, he inserted the key in and twisted it open.

His fingers were wrapped at her pink door knob while he slowly pushed the door open only to be shock because she wasn't there.

He walked in, examining everything but her room was neat.

No letters on the bed saying she went to her grandma's house.

He sighed inwardly and walked out, deciding not the lock her door back.

"She isn't there, and no letters at all, Yeol."

Chanyeol's face remained blank at the news before he walked away from him.

"Where are you going?"

"Sleeping." Chanyeol replied bluntly.

“How can you even sleep this early knowing your bestfriend isn't home yet?!" Baekhyun raised his voice this time, Chanyeol was really reaching his limits now.

"She's not a kid anymore, Baek. Snap out of it." Chanyeol then slammed his door close in anger, leaving Baekhyun caught in his words.

"You piece of shi-" Baekhyun's phone vibrated before he could finish cursing Chanyeol, and deep down he hoped it was Min. He slowly took his phone from his pocket to check the caller.

'Taeyeon' was the caller, Baekhyun sighed heavily before tapping at the answer icon.

 

"Hey baby."

 

- - -

 

Meanwhile inside the room, Chanyeol was dialing Min's phone number for the 15th time.

Still there was no answer, nothing at all.

He groaned in frustration and threw his phone at the bed.

"Where the hell are you, Minyoung?"

 

The clocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter