sad love.

PCY's and LMY's drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sad Love
 

As he took his shoes off, he pauses upon witnessing someone else inside their house.

She brought him here?

Min brightens up when she hears the familiar footsteps, slowly she pulled away from her boyfriend's embrace and waves at him. "Hi, Yeol!" Chanyeol just stared at her and then to him, Min noticed this and smiles sheepishly. "Kyungsoo is her-"

"I know." He cuts her off and went straight to his room.

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him while keeping his eyes on her. "I think your bestfriend doesn't like me," Min quickly shook her head as a response and tapped his nose fondly. "No way! He's just probably tired, plus you guys haven't really talked yet!" She nods firmly and rested her head on his chest. Kyungsoo only let out a laugh, enjoying their time together.

 

- - -
 

He sighed and draped his jacket on the chair before plopping down on his bed. He stared at the plain ceiling as his mind wanders off. Chanyeol felt heavy, it has only been 2 weeks but it felt like they've been dating for years now. The way he holds her in his arms, the smile she would give him, the laughters they shared whilst enjoying eachother's warmth. Why does this things made him feel as if someone was dragging him down to hell?

 

Chanyeol's mind was telling him he wasn't in love with his bestfriend.

 

 

But his heart disagrees.

 

- - -

 

"No work today?" She appeared behind him, causing Chanyeol to almost dropped his mug down. "It's holiday." He replied and turned to her, Min blinked and let out a laugh afterwards before slapping her forehead playfully. "Ah, I've been too busy that I've forgotten!"

"Aren't you on your vacation though?"

She smiles sheepishly at him. "Too busy with Kyungsoo, is what I meant."

And suddenly he felt cold, as if the cold wind has frozen him. Chanyeol didn't say anything and sipped his coffee, hoping it would atleast warm him.

"But Yeol, you know... you haven't really introduced yourself to Kyungsoo." Min whined and poked his arm.

"Do I have to?"

"Ofcourse, it's your bestfriend's boyfriend for goodness sake."

Bestfriend..? Why does this word suddenly cut a part of my heart?

He didn't reply a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter