Our Last Dance

The Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

===

PLAYLIST: 1ST PART: One Sided Love, Dream and Pabo by Lee HI December, 2014 by EXO Huling Sayaw by Kamikazee 2ND PART: Peter Pan by EXO   ***    

"You that i bottled in my fairy tale, as always, lingering around sweety girl (Don’t leave)
I’m still trembling, the part of my heart that you’re not in this place is a lonely island (The me from that time)
You, that is written in my memories pretty girl that won’t get erased! (is here right now Oh!)
My heart is still beating the one part of my heart that you’re not in (Where could you be)"

~peter pan~

 


 

I woke up with the sound of an alarm clock across the room. Still a bit sleepy, I walked towards that clock and turned it off.

 

White walls, pink queen size bed, sleek black leather couch, peach-painted cabinets decorated with plush toys... this room screams lively and yet it gives off this kind of an empty feeling. I walked towards the couch and sat on it, caressing the lustrous texture of the leather, remembering all the things that happened last night... every minute, every second, every heartbeat of it.

 

This is it, I thought as my heart was filled with loneliness. It hurts --- yes--- BIGTIME, but surprisingly, despite such feeling, I don't feel any doubt...at all. Everything that happened last night, everything that we talked about, everything that we did... there's nothing that I wished I have or haven't done...

 

I stood up once again, walking towards the window. Pulling the curtain at the side, the bright morning light entered the glass window, illuminating the once dark room. I looked outside the window, at the morning sky, watching the birds fly from tree branches to tall fences.

 

 

 

I have no regrets, nothing at all... I hope she felt the same way, too...

 

 

 

"You aren't supposed to be here." she murmured as she stared at that unexpected visitor outside her unnie's apartment’s door.

 

She's so surprised and flustered so without any thought, she immediately shut the door. Sehun, on the other hand, grasped the edge of the doorway to prevent the door from closing. In result, his hand was hit severely by the closing door.

 

After hearing him whimpered in pain, she immediately opened the door.

 

"Aaaah-- Ouch!" he grumbled as he went down to his knees, holding up his right hand.

 

"Omona! Sehun-oppa?!" she shouted. She knelt down and looked at his injured hand. It turned into reddish and a bit purplish color. She held it and gently rubbed it in between her hands.

 

Damn Sehun and his carelessness, she thought as she checked out his hand.

 

She was still absorbed in what she’s doing when she felt his hot gaze towards her. She looked at him, his piercing lovely orbs looking through her, as if it was staring directly into her soul. This made her conscious, so she let go of his hand and moved a few inches away from him.

 

She faked a cough, then turned her gaze on a different direction to avoid the boy's intent eyes.

 

"Why are you here? I thought we already talked about this." she calmly said despite her heart's loud throbbing.

 

"I-i..." Sehun answered, but unable to finish as Hayi's phone beeped. The girl checked out her phone only to find an unpleasant SNS from her unnie.

 

---

From: Tokkie-unnie :3

 

Sorry, Hayi-ah! But I couldn't stand seeing you and Sehun-dongsaeng torturing yourselves! Please fix it up whatever it is you've to fix. 

 

P.S. I'm not going home tonight, so please stay at my apartment as long as you want. Don't worry about anything, tomorrow your names will be cleared... we promise.

 

---

 

Hayi was boiling with anger as she headed her way towards the living room.

 

The boy followed her into the living room. Hayi sat down on the couch while he remained standing in front of her.

 

"I didn't know you're going to be here." he said firmly.

 

"Liar." she said simply, her tone was as cold as ice and her face remained stoic, eradicating the remaining proof of any emotion on her face.

 

"I'm not lying, Hayi-ah. Donghae-hyung told me to go here as his replacement because Dara-noona’s cooking dinner... I promise, I-i didn't----"

 

"So, you planned this with Dara-unnie and Donghae-oppa..." Hayi said sending dagger-like glares at Sehun.

 

"No! Hayi-ah, please listen to me..." the boy stated as he walked towards her.

 

"DON'T" she yelled, causing Sehun to stop on his tracks. "Don't you come any closer, Oh Sehun-ssi!"

 

"Listen to me then!" he replied, his patience was almost at its limit.

 

"No! I don't want to hear any of your lies!" she stood up, moving as far as possible from him.

 

With his long legs, the boy strides towards the female soloist and easily caught her within his arms. Hayi tried her best to release herself from his back hug, but since the older male is stronger than she is, her efforts seemed to go to waste.

 

"S-stop-- let me g-go!!" she yelled at him. Sehun just tighten his grasp.

 

"Not until you believe me." he whispered as he leaned closer to her ears, his hot breath touching the crook of her neck.

 

It was enough to make the girl stay still.

 

"Hayi-ah, please."

 

Unfair, she thought. It scares the heck out of her of how she's affected by this man's every action. If she doesn’t control herself, she'll surely lose in her own game.

 

 

She breathed deeply to calm down her heart, trying her best to control her feelings. Sehun relaxed a bit, half releasing the girl from his tight hug.

 

He explained everything... his reason of being there, why he accepted his Donghae-hyung's plead, etcetera... He said that it was just a coincidence and he wasn't aware nor informed that she was going to be there. Hayi just let out a sigh of defeat.

 

"O-okay. I'll believe you." she finally said. "It seems like that weird couple set us up..."

 

Sehun smiled nonchalantly, his face turned from anxiety to ease. But then, it didn't end up as easy as he thought because this stubborn girl just released herself from his hug and picked up her purse on the glass table. He looked at her, unsure of what she’s up to.

 

"Enjoy your stay here but I'm going home." she said. She headed towards the door without looking back at him.

 

The maknae couldn't do anything but watch her go. If he stops her, she'll probably go back on suspecting him again. The last thing he wanted to do was to pick up another fight with her.

 

 

 

A second or two after she shut the door, he suddenly heard a loud shriek. He rushed at the door as soon as possible, worrying about what might have happened to her. He found her a few steps away from Dara's unit, holding her left ankle while sitting on the floor. He rushed into her and asked her what happened.

 

"N-nothing. I'm oka--- awww." she hissed in pain when she forced herself to stand up.

 

"You don't look okay to me. Come here." he said as he gave her a hand. But then, she just stared at him, her expression turned dark.

 

"S-stop." she said, her voice trembling. "P-please stop. Y-you're just making it hard for both of us."

 

The boy just looked at her with his famous poker face.

 

"I don't know what you're saying." he replied.

 

"Stop acting like you don't know, Oh Sehun-ssi." she stated. She hated it when Sehun play dumb towards her. She knows that he's not that dumb and clueless to not know what exactly she's talking about. "You have to forget me, us... Y-you..."

 

"Can we stop talking about this break-up-matters even just for this day, Lee Hayi-ssi?" he said, sternly, leaving her awkward and speechless.

 

Without any warning, he lifted her up and carried her, bridal-style. Hayi put her arms around his neck instinctively. She's so surprised by his action that she hadn't got the chance to argue. They headed inside Dara's unit once again.

 

"What're you doing?!" she whined at him. He closed door then headed towards the living room, back into the couch.

 

"Isn't it obvious?" he said, calmly. 

 

He finally put her down on the couch and then slumped on the floor. He took off her boots and started examining her foot.

 

"Where does it hurt?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter