Of Mistakes and Painful Choices

The Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Timeline: December 2014-January 2015]

***

[December 21, 2014]

a:n// just imagine ;)

 

I walk through the aisles, unsure and unaware of everything and everyone around me. My steps are as heavy as lead, my heart was crushed every second... every step... and every pant. I feel like a bomb... a bomb which will explode any time soon.

 

I hate it... I hate this feeling. But I just can't stop myself. Not after I witnessed 'that stage' earlier. 

 

as i heard her voice, addictive and angelic as I remembered it, my head turned towards the stage in an instant...

but it was a very bad idea...

because having her, in front of me, so close yet so far---

it just hurts me in different levels that I'd never ever imagined...

 

 

I look for a vacant seat as soon as I arrived at the lobby. All I need now is rest and some time alone to ease the pain.

 

Suddenly, loud voices invade the quietness, as a group of people entered the lobby. I look at them, making me held my breath for a couple of seconds…

 

Fate really loves to play games with me. Who would’ve thought that I’ll meet in this very lobby the last person I wanted to meet this night?

 

The person I wanted to see so badly--- but I can’t, because if I did, I may not be able to stop myself and claim her back...

 

I stare at her, asking myself if what I’m seeing was real. But it isn’t a dream. She stands right there at the corner of the room--- laughing… looking like there’s nothing wrong.

 

honestly, I miss her laugh

the way she laughs at my silly antics, at my aegyo, or even at my jealousness and grumpiness,

I was the only one who used to see her laugh like that…

 

But now, everything seems to change. She looks like she’s enjoying her time being with that rookie boy from a rookie group.

 

 

My blood started to boil. My hands formed into fists, the veins almost popped out of my arms. Negative emotions are trying to invade my mind, erasing the remaining strands of reason inside my head.

 

When that boy put his filthy arm all over her shoulders, something inside me finally snapped.

 

The next thing I knew, I was already heading my way throughout the crowd, towards that group of idols, grabbed her on her wrist and pulled her despite the amount of people looking at us…

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] New Couple on the Loose!!!

 

After a round of shocking issues and dating scandals that hit the music industry this year, 2014 is not going to end yet without another explosion. Yes--- it’s another dating scandal. But this time, it’s rather unexpected, since this rumored couple came from the two rival companies: SM and YG!!

 

How’s that for a year end bomb?

 

[BREAKING] Dispatch releases photos of SMxYG couple!!

 

A photo of a male idol dragging a female solo artist in the waiting lobby of a broadcasting company. The photos are blurry, but you can still identify their identities through clothes.

 

[UPDATE] Clearer Photos of SMxYG couple from SBS Security Cams Leaked!!

 

 

[UPDATE] Photos Leaked from SBS Security Cams: Are those work of sasaengs?

 

 

[HOT] Photos of SMxYG couple surfaces the Internet; Netizens having mixed opinions

 

[+13775, -34] Isn't Taengkkyung scandal just happened earlier this year? Some people don’t learn...

 

[+10,878, -321] Oh they can date all they want...let's see if there will be remaining fans on their side…

 

[+9950, -214] That fatty doesn’t suit him…

 

[+9067, -165] Kids these days… going after someone who's older and more famous than them…

 

[+8976, -14] SM and YG? That's totally unexpected...

 

[+6796, -23] How could he drag her like that?! Do you hug your mother with those hands?

 

[+467, -16] How can he be so careless? He just destroyed his and that kid's career…

 

[+145, -65] Finally~ another dating scandal from YG!!

.

.

.

[+11654, -145] Aigoo~ this is like the oldest pun in the book...

 

...Oh Sehun and Lee Hi dating?

 

This is so wrong…kkkkkk

 

 

[ Four days after ]

 

"What are you going to do with this, Oh Sehun?" the manager asked in a calm but firm way.

 

EXO's maknae put down the iPad on the table, still in a complete daze. Meanwhile, the manager looked like he's about to lose all of his patience any time soon. He tapped the wooden table while waiting for the young boy to answer.

 

"Oh Sehun!" he yelled, as he hit the table with his right hand. Sehun flinched but remained calm on his seat. His face was still as cold, which made their manager quiver in frustration.

 

He doesn't owe anybody an explanation. He could bear the anger of some of his co-members, their management, and their fans...but his take on the matter still stands. He didn't do anything wrong. If he had one person to apologize to, it's her. For dragging her into this mess and for breaking his promise once again...

 

'I'll protect you... I promise.'

 

 

"Sehun-ah...if you're not going to talk and fix this, at least think twice before doing something like this ..." the manager said, his face was contorted into unimaginable mess.

 

"Do you know how much impact will it cause to you and EXO? I don't know if EXO could stand back after this…you already lost too many fans--- "

 

"We're not dating." 

 

The manager cocked an eyebrow on the maknae who remained expressionless.

 

 

"A-are you telling the truth?" he said. His eyes narrowed as he looked closely at the boy.

 

 

Sehun looked straight towards their manager and then nod.

 

Still unconvinced, the manager brought up the iPad once again. He pointed at the screen.

 

"If you're not dating, what do you want to call this?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter