My Comfort (Working title)

UNIQ series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mimi~ stop studying! You need to take a rest," Seungyeon whined, locking his arms around his girlfriend's waist from the side and pushing his head into the crook of her neck. Mihye only quietly chuckled, leaning into his warm embrace. She put down the textbook she was making notes in and stretched her numb limbs. The two of them were sitting at his study desk with their books sprawled across the table top, waiting to be studied before the following day's test.


"You weren't even studying," Mihye murmured, turning her head sideways to face her boyfriend. Said boyfriend only gave an adorable and irresistible pout, pecking her lips.


"It's dinner time and I'm hungry. Shall we have meat?"


Mihye agreed and they packed their things up. Pulling Seungyeon's oversized hoodie over her tank top, they walked hand in hand to the nearest meat restaurant. "Aigoo, you guys are such a cute couple!" The restaurant owner ahjumma commented, dotingly smiling upon them as she took down their orders.


"Noona, will you give a discount then?" Seungyeon asked, activating full aegyo and sweet tongue mode. Mihye laughed at his antics but added her aegyo too.


"Noona~ who can resist this?" To emphasize his point, Seungyeon pinched his girlfriend's cheeks. Said girlfriend whined but didn't stop him. The restaurant owner ahjumma chuckled, agreeing to give them a discount. Both teens cheered. She left their table with their order and the duo b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter