My Girl

UNIQ series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: Wong Yibo, Ahn Joomi (OC) 

Genre: Fluff

Status: Completed 

Chapters: 1

 

 

 

Joomi was loud, but she wasn't a fool. She had seen how Soljin and Mihye were constantly whispering to each other and figured something was up. She just didn't think it involved a boy.


When Mihye spammed their group chat, she finally found out about her crush towards Seungyeon. She then knew her decision to hold a party was the best idea ever.


When UNIQ was performing, Seungyeon would always look in their direction. Joomi thought he was looking at her and raised a brow - but then she realised his gaze was fixed on Mihye. And the latter knew it. Joomi officially shipped them when she saw Seungyeon pulling Mihye off to somewhere. To where, she did not know - but she figured Seungyeon would be enough of a gentleman not to take advantage of her. Not that Mihye would mind, in light of her major crush on the guy.


Joomi walked around and socialized a bit more before heading to the kitchen for a drink. Non-alcoholic, of course. This may be a party, but they're still underage. Suddenly, she felt someone press up to her.


"Noona, wanna dance?" Yibo was standing behind her, offering a hand. Joomi then recognised him as one of Seungyeon's friends. She shrugged and took it. It's just a dance.


Bad idea. The DJ - aka Yixuan sitting at a table - was playing club music and everybody on the dance floor was humping each other. Yibo started to dance - and boy did that guy have moves. His body moved fluidly and Joomi started loosening herself to the music too. They had fun for a moment or so before Yibo's hands wrapped around Joomi's waist. His lips touched hers teasingly before he pulled away. Joomi froze with shock. Yibo had already walked away without saying anything.


Joomi didn't see him throughout the rest of the party. She narrowed her eyes irritatedly. How dare that boy even do that to her. And he's illegal for Christ's sake. He lingered in Joomi's mind for the rest of the weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Joomi arrived at school on Monday, she caught a glimpse of Seungyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter