I'll Never Let Go sequel

UNIQ series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: Cho Seungyoun, Jung Mihye (OC)

Genre: Fluff

Status: Completed

Chapters: 1

 

Special shoutout to jongdaeorange for commenting and being my 50th subscriber for this story! 

 

 

'I'll take the sofa, you can take my bed," Seungyeon said as he randomly pulled a t-shirt from his closet for Mihye.


"It's okay!"


Mihye hadn't thought about it before those two words escaped her lips. Her face reddening immediately, she looked at the ground, hoping he didn't take it the wrong way. "I- I mean, it's your bed…"


Seungyeon couldn't help his smile. "We'll share then." He left it at that, not saying more and hoping the timid girl wouldn't mind the arrangement. The latter only shyly nodded, taking the shirt and going to the bathroom to change.


Seungyeon also hurriedly changed and sat on the bed while waiting for her to be done. Thinking back on the happenings earlier in the evening, he wondered how he and Mihye had gotten from a status of not-talking to boyfriend-and-girlfriend. Just the thought made him giggle like an ecstatic fangirl who had just received the highest level of fanservice from her favourite idol.


Were they though? Mihye had only agreed to give him a chance, did that also mean they were officially together?


The sound of the bathroom door opening snapped Seungyeon out of his trance. Mihye looked positively entrancing in his shirt which reached down to her mid-thighs. In her arms were her folded party clothes. The sight of her made Seungyeon stare, his jaw dropping to the ground before he collected himself and shuffled towards the bathroom.


Mihye, on the other hand, had no idea what to do. She placed her clothes on a bench in the corner and gently laid down on the right side of the bed, her back facing the bathroom. Avid thoughts ran through her head again. She trusted Seungyeon to be enough of a gentleman not to take advantage of her, but what if he had special habits she was not aware of?


Seungyeon exited the bathroom and Mihye immediately squeezed her eyes shut. She could feel the awkwardness already. She steadied her breathing and pretended she was asleep.


As Seungyeon approached the bed, he observed Mihye's sleeping form. His shirt, although large for her, highlighted her gentle curves. Her chest raised with every intake of breath. How was it possible that she even looked pretty sleeping? He was sure he looked like a log when he was sleeping, even if he lived alone.


Seungyeon gingerly slipped under the covers, trying his best not to disturb the sleeping beauty. He faced Mihye's back, but that wasn't enough. He moved closer and snuck his arms around his shy girlfriend's thin frame. He was sure she stiffened, but she didn't push him away. Her fingers bravely intertwined with his, and Seungyeon took this as a sign of approval. He smiled into her hair as they drifted off to dreamland.

 

Morning seemed to come too soon. The sun rays relentlessly pierced through the partings in the dark curtains and illuminated Mihye's face. Surprisingly, Seungyeon the heavy sleeper awoke first, but stilled, not wanting to wake his new girlfriend, and because his arm was numb. He took the early silence to survey aforementioned girlfriend, and found that her shirt was riding up, now barely past her . His eyes now widened and free of sleep, he wondered if he should pull it down.


Not long after, Mihye awakened from her slumber. Softly grumbling about the bright sunlight and something akin to go away you evil Sun, she flipped on her side and snuggled into the warm embrace of something, her arms rounding it.


A hard chest.


Wait, a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter