Chapter 2: We Got Married?

The Wedding Crashers

hello!

how is everyone doing this wonderful, um, evening (for those in the North American continent or morning ish? (for those everywhere else lol.)

haha, okay. I hope EVERYONE is doing well on Suju's 6 th anniversary ^^

Well, here's the chapter. hope you enjoy it. 

-we're getting into our main topc now!

well, tell me if any typos!

 

stay connected:

elloerica.tumblr.com

 


 

Donghae softly pulled my hand, leading me through the bouquets of flowers. Once we were out of the "forest", we quickly ran to find my father. We found him in the back of the church, behind the bridesmaids and best men, checking his watch. Every few seconds, he would tap it.

"My lovely father!" I yelled happily from the end of the hall. 

Appa looked up from his watch to put his finger on his lips. He narrowed his eyes and shushed me. I rolled my eyes. Even at my own wedding he tells me to be quiet. "Jieun, be quiet!" 

I pouted, "Appa, this is my wedding. I can be as loud as I want!" 

He shook his head. Appa's frown turned into a sad smile, "Please, don't remind me. My baby girl is so beautiful now. Look, my little princess is already an adult!" He pretended to wipe his eyes with his sleeve and wipe away his tears by waving them away with his hand femininely. 

"You're going to ruin your makeup, Appa!" joked Donghae. 

Appa stood up straight and smiled at his two children. He straightened out his suit and gave us both a hug. "My two children are growing up to be so big! I'm already giving my only daughter away to some strange boy!"

"Strange?!" I yelled, "Appa, don't lie, YOU LOVE HOYA!"

I wasn't lying, nor was I exaggerating. Hoya's family and my family were friends since we were bother in diapers. Hoya and I grew up together. Appa really did adore Hoya. 

On several occasions, Appa has tried to convince Hoya's parents to let us adopt him. Whenever Donghae oppa pisses Appa off, Appa rants about how much of a better son Hoya would be. Sometimes, we don't even know if he is being sarcastic or if he is being serious. When I told my parents that we were getting married, they were ecstatic. Especially Appa. 

Appa just shook his head. "Just cause I love him doesn't mean that he isn't strange! All men are strange," he said with a wink, "You'll see when you're on your honeymoon."

"Appa!" I yelled, covering my face in embarrassment. Appa and Donghae just laughed. 

Suddenly, my wedding coordinator, GaEul, ran up to me. Her face was flushed red. In one hand, her clipboard with all of today's events was held tightly. Her other hand was in her long, black hair. She was trying to tame the mess that was created because of all of the running she did today. She was everywhere. Literally. 

"You okay?" I asked

GaEul nodded, "I'm perfectly peachy! I just came to tell you to get in line, we are ready to begin!" 

My eyes widened. It was actually time to get married?! My father grabbed my right arm and led me to get in line. Donghae squeezed my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up. After, he left to take his position next to Hoya as one of his best men. I tightly squeezed Appa's hand in nervousness. He curiously glanced at our intertwined hands,

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

I shook my head, "What makes you say that?" My voice cracked halfway through the sentence.

Appa chuckled, "I think the fact that you're stopping all blood circulation to my hand gave it away." 

I laughed. Appa always knew how to brighten up my every mood. Truthfully, all the men that were in my life at one point knew how to make me smile. If they didn't, then I wouldn't break down my walls for them. It was kind of like a initiation. Yeah, an initiation into Jieun's life. 

The sound of "Here Comes the Bride" echoed through the church. My brides maids and Hoya's other best men stood straight from their slumping position. The ring bearer stopped picking his nose. The flower girl held onto her basket tightly. Appa helped me ring my shaking arm into his. And then, at that moment, the procession began.

We took small steps. 1, 2, 1, 2, I counted in my mind.With the help of Appa, we made it into the church and began beautifully walking down the aisle. I looked up from the ground to look at the alter. 

The priest nodded at me, bible still in hand. My bridesmaids squealed as I got closer. The best man began nudging each other in a teasing way. The small, infant ring bearer began to pick his nose again. But Hoya's reaction was the one that shocked me the most. Even more than the ring bearer picking his nose!

Hoya's eyes were in a gaze that I've never seen them in. His eyes met mine, and mine only. 

From that moment, I knew we were in love with each other. And even if utter chaos began to erupt, I knew we would have each other. 

We reached the alter and Appa handed me over to Hoya. Hoya steadily pulled my onto the stage. He gave me a small squeeze before letting me stand alone. I winked at him while he smiled at me. 

The ceremony processed. Hoya and I followed whatever the priest said. Then the part of the wedding came where the objections were made. The priest flipped his bible a few pages forward. 

The priest cleared his throat, "If anyone objects to the marriage of these two beautiful people, speak now or forever hold your peace!"

BANG!

A large echoing sounds filled the church. At the entrance of the church were three people. The light from outside the church made it hard for me to make out the three figures. All three men looked a bit messy, but they carried themselves well. They walked down the aisle and stood infront of Hoya and I. Automatically, I knew who all three were. And at the same time, so did Hoya. 

"WE OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING!"



READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

 

my other stories: