Chapter 4: Dirty, Wrong Dreams.

The Wedding Crashers

hi guys.

stay connected:

 

elloerica.tumblr.com

 

 


 

That night, I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position without waking Hoya. He slept surprisingly, still. Every breath he took followed the beat of the soft Hip Hop music that he played on our bedside table. The raps of Tablo mixed with the strong, melodic voice of Bumkey beautifully played the beats of my fiancee's snores. "Baby, I'll try. Try. Try. I'll try.

I turned myself over to face him, letting a hand slip from underneath the covers to touch his face. "Babe, is this our first obstacle of our lives together?" I asked him, "Will this first obstacle tear us apart? Because I already feel like it will..." 

Hoya's snore replied to my questions. That snore was some sort of reply, it was just in some sort of hidden code. I smiled. My thumb happily rubbed his cheek. I closed my eyes in slight happines, but when I opened them I didn't see what I wanted. Underneath my affectionate hand, Myungsoo's face slept happily!

"MYUNGSOO?!" I gasped.

I pulled my hand back and rubbed my eyes. Without opening my eyes, I prayed quickly and silently that Hoya would be back in our bed. I opened my eyes again, and Onew laid his cute head on Hoya's pillow. He snuggled himself in Hoya's usual spot!

"ONEW?!" I whispered.

I couldn't take it. I flipped myself over to face the other way. If I saw Jonghyun where Hoya was supposed to be, I might have broken down. I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes once more. Would I imagine Jonghyun in my bed as well? Would he sleep pleasantly like Myungsoo, Onew, and Hoya did? Or would he sleep, tossing and turning, like he did when we were together? 

As they say, curiousity killed the cat, becaue I found my turning back to face the spot where Hoya once was. And what I saw, was not pleasant. I pulled the covers away from my face and opened my eyes. Jonghyun laid in my bed. His facial expression rested peacefully, unlike it's usual harshness. 

"Jonghyun," I whisped dumfoundedly. 

At his face, I broke down. I broke down, in pure anger. I began to hit the sleeping figure. I threw punches at him, attacking every body part that I could lay my petite hands on. This was payback. The figure of Jonghyun began to twitch.

"JIEUN!" yelled a voice. 

My eyes shot open to find a worried and bruised Hoya. His eyes were wide open. His hands were wrapped around my wrists. Sweat dripped down the neckline of his vneck. Seeing that I appeared fine, Hoya pulled my into a tight hug. Words and phrases of comfort, sang by Hoya's lovely voice, floated into my right ear. 

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked. 

I shook my head, and pushed my head closer into the crook of his neck. "Help me," I whispered, "I can't get them, especially him, out of my dreams. --T-They're haunting them!" 

Hoya pulled me tighter into his hug. His hand gently rubbed the small of my back. He didn't know what to do, and I could tell. After a few moments of silence, an idea hit him. "Babe, tomorrow we're going to go to Jiyeon's so you two can talk. You need her right now," Hoya suggested, "You two can go over what happened yesterday, make a plan of action, and hopefully relive - slash- forget some good and bad memories!"

I paused and stared at him, "You want me to go back in time with her?" Hoya nodded. 

"You know what they say, time is really the best remedy. And in this case, you're going to relive time," he said, "You're going to relive and remember why you chose me, and not them. ESPECIALLY NOT JONGHYUN." 

I chuckled, "Sure babe, no Jonghyun! Promise!"

Hoya nodded happily then laid back down. He pulled me to lie down as well. His arms pulled me close to his chest and wrapped themself around me. I was in perfect safety right now. 

"Goodnight Babe," he whispered. 

"Night."


I know, I know. short chapter.

man, I am getting worse at updating and writing long chapters. Dx

I've just been busy w/ school and stuff, even though that still is no excuse.  

sigh, sorry guys. 

tell me if any typos! (:

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZ! (;

ps. I still have no idea where I am going with this story. XD

 

 

my other stories: