Chapter 3: Total & Utter Chaos.

The Wedding Crashers

 

like my poster? CAUSE I DO! <3 I love it. haha. 

want one? request hurrrr: FATFUL DREAMER

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO kimxbb FOR THE AMAZING POSTER! <3 

 

stay connected:

 

elloerica.tumblr.com


 

"We object to this wedding!"

I was in total shock. I couldn't believe what I had heard! "We object to this wedding?!" That only happens in movies! I stared at the intruders, still in shock. Standing in front of me, were the three men I thought that I would never see at my wedding. Standing in front of me, were the three men that I spent large chunks of my life with. Standing in front of me, were my three exes: Myungsoo, Onew, and Jonghyun. 

Beside me, I could almost feel Hoya seething. 

For many moments, Hoya and I stood on the alter in shock while the intruders calmed themselves down from what they had just done. The murmurs of  guests could be heard loudly. Familiar voices muttered things like: "Who are they?" "They are very good-looking! Looks like Hoya has competition!" "Poor Jieun, her dream wedding is ruined!" "HOYA, KICK THEIR ASSES MAN!" I turned to to Hoya to see his fists clenched and his ears becoming extremely red. This is not going to be good...

I placed my hand on his bicep to calm him down. His arm clenched harder when I placed my hand upon it. I could sense Hoya's anger rising. This wouldn't be disastrous for both parties if we continued this awkward stare-off. I felt Hoya step back.

Before Hoya could attack, Donghae asked the question we were all waiting for. With a cold tone he asked:

"What are you three doing here?"

The three men in front of me froze. Their expressions were hard. I doubt that they expected for Donghae to be the one talking to them. Especially with his usual cheerful, happy-go-lucky attitude. I waited for their response.

Jonghyun stood up straight, "We came to win back the heart of Jieun." I expected him to say something like that. It was all because of his character. He usually was very bold and outspoken. It was one of the things that I liked about him. The other two just nodded. 

In a cold, dark voice Hoya muttered, "I think you should leave or I may have to remove you three myself."

Onew flinched. Jonghyun's eyebrows creased angrily and his nostrils started to flare up. Myungsoo stayed their, almost emotionless. After so many years, Myungsoo's hard exterior hasn't changed. He tightened his tie and glanced towards Hoya then back at me. "We're here to talk to Jieun, not you Howon," said Myungsoo. 

No one calls Hoya, Howon besides me and his close family...

"I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to my fiancée like that," I said, finally breaking my silence, "I don't know why you're here and how you got here, but I'd appreciate it if you left. I'd really like to continue on with my wedding."

Their eyes widened. Gasps around the room could be heard. I think the loudest came from my father.

"Look, Jieun, we're all here because we want you back. I bet that if we even knew that you were getting married we wouldn't be here. We would have talked to you a long time ago!" said Onew. He always was the voice of reason. "I don't know about these two fools, but that's what I would have done. I wouldn't ruin your big day if I didn't have to."

"But you did," I spat coldly.

"I did say 'if I didn't have to'. You still don't listen, do you?" asked Onew in a familiar, mocking tone of voice. 

I sighed. I looked at Hoya with sad eyes. Our day was ruined, and standing if front of us were three men that probably wouldn't leave till we sat down and talked to them... I looked at Hoya, then at my parents. A disappointed look rested in their eyes. These three men in front of my ruined everything! For a second, I tried to forget that these three intruders were here and faced my fianceé. 

"Hoya, should we just continue with the wedding?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"No, we're going to get rid of these three. Then, we'll re-continue with your dream wedding," he said confidently. Every few seconds, Hoya would give angry, almost death filled, glares at my three ex-boyfriends. 

I sighed, "But the costs! The church rental, the flowers cost, the food, the dress, the guests!" I placed my hands on cheeks. 

Truthfully, the cost of everything wasn't really a problem. Like I said before, I lived under the spotlight, beginning from a young age. You see, both Hoya's parents and my parent's were leading business men/women. Hoya's parent's owned a popular food distributing company, the Lee Company. My parents owned several hospitals across the city of Seoul. Our parents met as business partners. Hoya's parents distributed the food to my parent's hospitals. Through this long-term partnership, our two families became very close. 

"Money isn't a problem. We have a bigger problem than the money," Hoya said while glaring at the three, "I'll fix this." 

Hoya turned to the three "intruders", glared at them, then waved a hand, motioning them to move aside. Compliantly yet surprisingly, they did. 

Hoya straightened himself up. "Hello everyone! As you see there are a handful of wedding crashers here! I want to assure everyone that everything is fine and we will get things straightened out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the wedding is temporaryily canceled. We will handle the problem and then re-continue with Jieun's dream wedding after a week. We will resend invitations! For the time being, we will be allowing all close family members and guests to stay with us at the Lake House, before we recontinue with the wedding. I'm sorry again. Please, blame these three WEDDING CRASHERS."

The guests stood up and slowly walked out of the church. Again, whispers were heard. Some seemed excited to be able to stay at the Lee's luxurious Lake house mansion. But, many of them were questioning Hoya and I's faith to each other. I grabbed his hand and began to cry. 

"Don't worry babe, we'll get through this. One obstacle at a time," he whispered while pulling me into a hug, "starting with these three Wedding Crashers"


 

moving my "message" back to the end of the chapter. 

so how was the third installment of "Wedding Crashers"? Yeah, I was totally going to approach this differently, but I felt that this is a more, um, suiting approach. I was originally going to try to go to flashbacks of the three boyfriends, but I decided to do it in a different way. But I needed to get the wedding post-poned first. :P 

I'm going to make it better. I promise! 

so, yeah. ANTICIPATE IT. & SORRY IF IT ISN'T GOING THE WAY YOU WISHED IT WOULD GO. I didn't know how I wanted it to continue. 

oh well. 

on happier news, I'M GONNA BE IN MY SCHOOL PLAY! <3 

yeah, but no one cares about that haha. 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZ! (;

 

 

my other stories: