Chapter 1: The Pre Wedding Anxiety.

The Wedding Crashers

HEY GUYS! 

here is the first chapter of Wedding Crashers.

hope you like it! (:

 

stay connected:

elloerica.tumblr.com


"This is it," I mumbled to myself. 

From the back of the church, hidden by an enourmous group of flowers, I stared at the large crowd of guests sitting in the long, wooden pews. The dozens of guests excitedly looked around the church and chatted happily with each other; All were totally anticipating the wedding. I smiled at all the happy people. They were here to witness one of the happiest days of my life. 

"Hey," whispered a voice.

Out of shock, I slightly jumped back. Out of clumsiness, I fell backwards and landed on the marble floor. Even while falling, I avoided stepping on my dress. Behind me, my older brother, Donghae, chuckled at my alarm. While still laughing he extended a hand and helped me off of the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a chuckle, "Shouldn't you be at the entrance of the church with Appa? You shouldn't be roaming around!"

I shrugged my shoulders. Truthfully, I've always been a mischievous kind of person. Growing up in a family that consistently stood under the public eye, I grew up with a rebellious state of mind. I never really did anything too bad, but still I rebelled countless times. "I guess so. But oppa, nobody told me anything so I decided to check out everyone was doing!"

Donghae folded his arms, "By spying through a bunch of flowers?" Dammit, he always was the smarter sibling. 

"Yes!" I said stubbornly. 

Donghae smiled and pulled my into a hug. With a sarcastic tone he said, "Well, you're cool." 

After tightly hugging him for a second, I quickly pushed him away. Why? Because I saw my hubby-to-be get up on the alter. Hoya, or Howon, my boyfriend of three years stood nervously on the alter. I smiled to myself. 

Hoya was never the type of person to get nervous. He always had this confident aura around him. Even when Hoya and I were just best friends, I had already seen his over-confidentness. I had just never seen him nervous. It was rather cute. I remember when he first asked me to marry him, he didn't even show a bit of nervousness. 

Six Months Ago.

The night before the proposal, I decided to help a friend by taking her night shift. I was desperately in need of money and my friend really needed to take the day off. So that night, I worked 8 extra hours at the hospital. After 8 hours of working on a shift that was not what I was used to, I quickly made my way home. Much to my dismal, Hoya was already fast to sleep as soon as I stepped foot in the house. 

Quickly, I tucked myself in, and fell asleep. 

The next morning, I hoped that Hoya wouldn't turn on the radio in the kitchen. As weird as that sounds, there was a reason for it. Hoya usually left for work way before me. He always quietly stumbled around in the morning. He knew how much I loved every bit of my rest and never wanted to wake me up. Every morning, Hoya would take a shower, change, then eat breakfast in the kitchen. While he ate, he usually listened to the radio softly. He still tried not to wake me up.

I never minded that he played his music, but I wasn't a big fan of his radio playing either. The reason I didn't really like his radio playing was because of his choice in music. Hoya and I had a totally different taste in music. Hoya was into the American Hip Hop scene. Usher and Jay-Z were just two of his many idols. I, on the other hand, listened to more K-pop kind of songs. Occasionally, I'd listen to the Korean Hip Hop scene, but never the American.

Those Americans just always had the urge to talk about and drugs. 

Well, the morning after my extended shift, I woke up to the sound of the radio blasting. The harsh voice of T-Pain echoed through our condo. I knew Hoya had left the condo and probably forgot to turn off the radio. It has happened before. I angrily stepped out of our bedroom and stomped over to the kitchen. I was ready to turn off the radio, but a voice on the radio called my name...

"Jieun, are you listening to this?" the voice on the radio asked, "Well, if you are listen up! A very loyal listener asked us to convey this message to you...

Jieun. I want to keep this short and simple. I love you. 

Park Jieun, will you marry me?"

My jaw dropped. Tears spilled out of my eyes. I couldn't help but cry. Knowing that no one could even see me, I nodded. I nodded to Hoya's question. OF COURSE I WOULD MARRY HIM!

A pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around me. "I'm assuming that's a yes then?" Hoya asked as he kissed my hair and slipped a ring onto my left hand. 

"OF COURSE!" I yelled as I turned around to hug him.


"Isn't there some rule against a bride stalking her groom before a wedding?" Donghae whispered with sarcasm dripping off the end of every word he spoke. I lightly hit him, 

"Whatever, lead me to where Appa is. Oh, and for your information, it's the other way around, pabo," I said with a smile.

 


READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

 

 

my other stories: