#Eight

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

After comforting Eunjung, Jihyun and Eunjung headed to Eunjung’s class together. Unfortunately, they met Minyoung, Eunjoo and Kai in front of the class. Minyoung walked nonchalantly into the class, ignoring Jihyun and Eunjung as she was still mad at what happened.

“Go, don’t be sad anymore,” Jihyun patted Eunjung’s back and pushed her gently into the class.

Eunjung smiled weakly and said, “Thanks.”

“Jihyun-ah,” Eunjoo called her on their way to their class.

Jihyun heard that, but she pretended she did not. She was not in the mood to talk to them, especially Eunjoo and Kai. After all, the girls split up because of them. Eunjung was hurt because of them.

“Jihyun-ah,” Eunjoo tried again, walking faster to catch up with the former.

“Yah Seo Jihyun,” Kai said in an annoyed tone.

Jihyun halted her steps. “Shut up. You have no right to ‘yah’ me,” she said coldly without looking at them.

Eunjoo interrupted before they started a fight, “It has been like… 4 or 5 years, do you guys need to hold grudge that long?”

Jihyun faked a laugh, “Grudge?” She turned to face Eunjoo. “Out of all the people in this world, you should know that me and Eunjung do not hold grudge to anyone. Never.”

Jihyun’s face portrayed nothing, but no one knows what were in her heart. “It’s easy to forgive, but to forget? You’re a girl, I bet you understand perfectly what I mean.” She turned around but her right shoulder accidently hit someone else’s shoulder. She glanced up and said, “Sorry,” before she went away.

“Ow, that was quite hard,” Baekhyun said, rubbing his shoulder.

Kai looked at Baekhyun and Lay before looking at Eunjoo. Eunjoo was looking at the direction Jihyun just went and she looked like she was about to cry. There was a deep pain portrayed in her eyes.

“Let’s go,” Kai said and took her hands.

Baekhyun and Lay looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before going into their class.

“Why does she sit behind us? She was suppose to sit beside that girl right?” Lay whispered to his seatmates, Luhan and Suho.

Suho shrugged. Luhan turned around and greeted Eunjung. “Hye, my name is Luhan,” he flashed a smile.

Eunjung was taken aback by his cheerfulness but regained her composure quickly. “Hye, I’m Eunjung.” She did not have any friend so why not start with this guy. He seemed nice.

It was awkward.

“This guy here is Lay,” Luhan said quickly turned Lay’s head around.

“Hey! That hur-“ He stopped when he saw Eunjung. “Erhm, sorry. Hye nice to meet you, Eunjung---ssi.”

“Just call me Eunjung. Nice to meet you too,” Eunjung gave a small smile. She was actually amused by these two guys.

“And this is Suho,” Lay turned Suho around. Suho who was drinking some water at that time spilled a little bit of it on the floor.

“Oops,” Lay said.

Suho sighed and glared at him.

“Sorry Eunjung, they are just…” Suho trailed off.

“Oh man, we’re just so awesome even Suho don’t know how to explain our awesomeness in words,” Luhan said, high-fiving with Lay.

Eunjung chuckled. “Nice to meet all of you.”

“Why do you sit here by the way? Aren’t you suppose to sit with Minyoung?” Suho asked.

“Well, urhmmm, I prefer to sit here. Can’t I?”

“Of course you can! He was just curious why you suddenly move here behind us,” Lay said while slapping Suho’s arm.

Suho shoved Lay playfully, “You’re the one who’s curious.”

“You know what, you guys remind me of my past a lot,” Eunjung blurted unintentionally. She glanced at Minyoung who was sitting quietly at her place.

“What-“

“The teacher’s here,” Eunjung quickly said before Luhan managed to ask questions about her past. She did not know why she said that. But she was glad the teacher came in at the right time.

“Okay dude, I know his nickname is Wealthy Teeth but why do today his teeth suddenly become… I don’t know, a lot more? He has more teeth today?” Kris said while looking at Chanyeol. Apparently the latter didn’t hear anything that he said.

D.O choked on his Pepero. He quickly grabbed a bottle of water on his desk and chugged it fast.

“What the hell?!” D.O looked at Kris weirdly.

Please log in to read the full chapter