#Three

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jihyun's

Jihyun woke up when her alarm went off- letting her favourite song echoed in her room.

“Uhhhh,” she groaned and stretched her arms. “Morning, Jihyun,” she said to herself.

She made her bed, took her shower and wore her new school uniform before applying sunscreen, a thin layer of powder and a little bit of tinted lip balm on her lips. She let her long straight hair down her shoulders and checked her reflection in the mirror before heading downstairs.

“Perfect,” she said and her lips formed a small smile.

“Jihyun-ah, this is your food. And your dad left you a note,” said one of the maid in the house, passing her a piece of paper and a lunch box.

Jihyun was friendly and nice to all of the maids as they took care of her since she was little. Hence they did not call Jihyun formally.

She took the lunch box and stuffed it into her bag before reading the notes.

‘Money for your first day of school!! Wooohoooo! I went home last night but you were asleep. And I have an emergency case this morning, sorry for not be able to be with you this morning! Don’t be naughty at school! Love you

Jihyun chuckled reading the note. Even though her parents were busy, she was glad they made effort to spend their time at least once a week with her. Her father was a doctor, and she understood that she needed to share him with the community. Although she missed him sometimes… She took the money and put it in her purse, but her action halted when she saw a photo of five girls in it.

She stared at the photo for a while and let out a sigh.

“Forget about them, Jihyun-ah. Forget about them,” she closed her eyes and chanted to herself.

‘Jihyun-ahhh my lovely daughter~~~ I’m sorry I’m not there by your side on your first day at your new school…. there are still a few problems regarding my new salon here.. but I think it will be settled in a few days. good luck and don’t be naughty okay? Mama miss you so much! /sends virtual hugs and kisses/

Jihyun received a message from her mom on her way to school. Her mom was in China, dealing with a few problems about her soon to be opened salon there. She quickly replied her mom’s message before slipping her phone into her pocket.

“Jihyun-ah, we’ve arrived.”

Jihyun looked out only to find that the school was nearly empty. She checked her watch and realised it was still early.

‘It’s okay, I can take go around for a while,’ she said inwardly.

“Alright, thank you ahjussi. Wish me luck!” Jihyun giggled.

“You’ll be fine.. good luck anyway!” The driver said to her. Jihyun was very close to him. He was the one who sent Jihyun everywhere since she was little and he was always there for her. Maybe because he was not married made him loved Jihyun as his own daughter. He was like a second father to Jihyun.

“Thank you!!” She chirped and stepped out of the car.

Jihyun closed her eyes and imagined all of the warmness and love in her eyes being kept in a box deep in her mind. She opened her eyes, and anyone around her can see nothing in her. Her eyes were blank, cold, dark and gave o

Please log in to read the full chapter