#Two

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minyoung's

The sky was awake, so as Minyoung. She opened the window in her room as big as possible after wearing her school uniform as today is the first day of school. She looked down from her room's balcony. She sighed heavily and took a deep breath. Her house was a modern bungalow and her room was on the second floor which was facing the garden that was full with various kinds of flowers. Her mom likes flowers and until now she don't know why does it have to be flowers? Flowers? Erghhh! It really did not suit with her image.

Mission started.

"I don't want to die.. I don't want to die.. You can.. Oh God!"  Minyoung climbed up the rail—getting ready to jump. Maybe you can say she was about to do a bungee jumping about 10 metres height without any safety equipment. You can do a standing ovation now.

Minyoung tied her long hair and looked her back, worried if anyone went inside her room anytime.

She looked down and take a deep breath. "Omma Appa Saranghaeeeee!" She jumped. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

She landed on a big trampoline and she thought that she was dead. She opened her eyes slowly and the first thing she saw was the sky. Beautiful skies in the morning. "I'm.. I'm in heaven?" She murmured to herself. I'm in heaven. She closed her eyes. Then suddenly.. 'Plupp'

She felt something wet on her face. Wet. White. It was not milk.

She sat down on a big trampoline as she was really shocked. "GOSHHH! BIRD! WHY?! BIRD!!!" She quickly went to search for the hose in the garden and washed her face.

She just grabbed any of soap there. 'Hand soap? Ergh whatever!' She washed her face quickly. She looked around. Mission Clear. No enemy detected. She ran away quickly without noticing that there was a person who saw what she was doing just now.

She quickly went to somewhere else before she went to school. As usual—her habit. "First, let me go to the convenience store"

Mr Tae looked at his watch on his left hand. 6:58 a.m.

He looked at his wife who was eating a pancake with strawberry syrup while looking at her smart phone. He took a glance of her while drinking his hot coffee. He choked as he saw his wife was actually looking at Kim Woobin's photos.

"Yaaa! Kim Woobin?!", Mr Tae asked with his big eyes. Mrs Tae grinned cheerfully. "You are an old woman" , Mr Tae said without looking at his wife.

"Go to school, please. You have to go to school today. Send Minyoung to the school and come home" Mrs. Tae rolled her eyes.

"I know my job but Woobin vs Minyoung! Who?!" , Mr Tae asked suddenly.

"Woobin" Mrs Tae said without hesitate and confidently.

"Woobin vs Flowers! Which one?!"

"Still Woobin. I'm a big fan of him"

"Fine Fine Fine" He knows his wife well. She still put her family first in her heart. He did not want to be compared with Woobin. Come on, Woobin is too handsome for him. He still needs to maintain his

Please log in to read the full chapter