#Five

When Girls Meet Their Boys
Please log in to read the full chapter

EUNJOO'S

Eunjoo's day started with a pillow landed on her face. "OUCH!"

"Good, now that you're awake, please do not hesitate to go and prepare yourself. IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!" Her younger brother, Hanjoo was the one who usually would go and woke his sister up in the early morning. "She's a freaking panda", he said and walked out from her sister's bedroom.

"Heard you!!", Eunjoo shouted from her bathroom.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, closely. "Ouh! My skin is not so bad", she touched her face, "At least I'm natural. Dangdang! Let's go and shower!!!"

Hanjoo and Namjoo were all having breakfast at the dining table as their parents left early to avoid a situation called traffic jam. Eunjoo was still upstairs, preparing herself. "Seriously, why does she take so long to get dressed", Hanjoo voiced out his thought with an annoying tone. "You don't understand her. She always talk to herself in the mirror while combing her hair. To her, every minute is precious", the 13-years old girl said. "Yeah, except her homework", the boy added.

There was a knock on the front door, "It's him", Namjoo nodded. "NOONA!!! HE'S HERE!"

The door flung open, revealing a tall guy dressed nicely in his school attire. "MOON EUNJOO!!! HURRY!!"

"HA, WAIT I'M COMING!!!", she shouted from the upper floor. "Cesh your sister, she's always like this", he smiled.

"Sorry bro, she's a burden huh?", the boy asked. "Well, sometimes", they laughed together.

Eunjoo ran down the stairs, taking 2 stairs at a time. "Woah woah, girl, slow down"

"Hurry Jongin! We're gonna be late!", she grabbed a butter bread sprinkled with sugar nicely wrapped in a wrapper—her maid made for her.

"You're the one who's taking so much time, dudeeeee", he quickly put on his shoes and walked to his car which Eunjoo was already sitting at the passenger seat beside the driver. "But you're cute. I can't resist", he smiled to himself.

 

While they were on their way to school, the situation in the car was in chaos.

"OMG JONGIN PLEASE HELP ME, HOW DO I DO THIS?", Eunjoo was in a panic state—she didn't complete her homework her Maths teacher gave them.

"Relax. Shut up. Eat your bread. FOCUS!"

"I CAN'T FOCUS KIM JONGGGGG", she was fanning herself using her other hand, "OMG, discount price original price discount price think think think think", she was clapping and plucking fingers to relax her mind. "OH! GOT IT!" Jongin heaved a sigh of relief.

Jongin parked his car and they both got out. Eunjoo waited for Jongin to lock his car. Jongin walked towards her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She laid her head on his shoulder, "Already knocked out", she sighed. Her boyfriend looked at her and flashed a sweet smile, "Awwwww, baby panda, don't cry", he patted her head. 

They headed to the nearest locker, Eunjoo's. She took out her Science textbook and Physics and then they headed towards Jongin's.

"I wonder where's Minyoung", she looked around to search for her bestfriend. "Nahhhh, she'll come later. It's her father's school right?", Eunjoo nodded.

On their way to their class, they bumped into Sehun and Tao. "Hey couple!" They waved from far. They hugged Eunjoo and gave Jongin a bro-fist. "We're in the same class right? Let's go together!", Eunjoo gave them a look, wondering whether the two twin towers wanted to come along or not. "Awwww Eunjoo, such a cute shining eyes you have but sorry, I need to shishi (pee)", Sehun grinned sheepishly. "Ohmygod, your face is so funny, Oh Sehun. Bye!"

Both of them walked together into their class, some were sleeping, some were reading, playing and some were putting on their make-up, I mean, touching up.

They chose to sit next to the window so that Eunjoo could stare outside the window whenever she was in stress and have crowded mind. "Ummmmm nice view we have here", she mumbled to herself. Her eyes roamed around the class, observing each person that were present in the class. She smiled as everyone were in their own world. 

She kept roaming until her eyes were caught on someone, sitting alone with a hand supporting her chin. That girl was doing the same as she did—observing people. They made an eye contact and both of them looked away. 

Please log in to read the full chapter