The American Spoiled Brat in Disguise

Dream High 3
      To somewhere in Hollywood, a girl lived in her mansion with her parents. A girl who always bullied by her schoolmates and classmates for being so wimpy. All sorts of bully she endured, bruises, and insults she experienced day by day. This poor little girl didn't tell her mother about her situation in her school. She always keep it--- and carried it until she grew up into a beautiful woman. She promised to herself that she won't let anybody bully her again; never. So she change her everything, her looks, and even her personality. She started to be spoiled at the age of thirteen, when the time she became stronger and no fear for those one's who bullied her. And that is the moment as well of having a personality of being a spoiled brat, what she wants, is always what she gets. On account of her awful and painful childhood days, she became somebody else like she is now the one who bully to any people who are deserving to feel what bully means. 

          But she thought of herself one time that, no matter how she change her  everything, no matter how she could be somebody else... she is still weak and scared--- emotionally. Since form then, nobody knows on what she feels, even to her parents, nor to her present friends. Moreover, she frequently feels that she is tired of being spoiled, because no matter how she acted like that, she still couldn't get the feelings she always wanted since she was a little. Her parents is the only thing she couldn't reach as she never felt the love of her parents. All she could ask is their love and attention. She is sad, and lonely. She keeps on hiding her true self. Until it lead her... into the vague path of life--- she's with right now.

          The girl in pink dress with a long straight hair and with rosy cheek went downstairs carefully. She is actually  fond of wearing cute dresses inside their house.
"Seohyun!" her two friends called in a hurry blithely. Seohyun was alarmed, as she she stepped on the floor.
"Oh. Why you're in a hurry?" calmly she answered without any such expressions.
"Me first! I just couldn't wait." the other friend of hers who is wearing tutu and a t-shirt excitingly giggled. Seohyun tilted her head and is ready to listen on what could that be. 
"Didn't you know that Kirin Art School in Seoul, Korea is now accepting foreign students?" 
"True! And it's so cool!" the other one in a red jumpsuit agreed excitingly, too. 
As they were giggling, Seohyun just stared the both of them in an emotionless face expression.
"So, what can you say?"
She sighed first, "George, Stacy, it is just a school."
"Hey, Seohyun, it is not just a school. It is one of the most outstanding art schools in all of the countries!" Georgina explicated to Seohyun with her gesticulations.
"Right! And most importantly, I want to be a performer! I want to be famous!" Stacy remained being so excited and cheerful, shaking her body that tells them that she is into Kirin. 
"That's perfect, Stacy. Me, too!"
"How about you, Seohyun?"
"I'm not interested." she pouted her lips and paced forward. Georgina gave a smirk after that and turned to Seohyun's direction. 
"Then what if we'll say, because of that school... most of their students reached their dreams and became famous." Seohyun make a pause after Georgina uttered those words. She faced them back as she feels a tingling sensation.
"Most--- of them?" she peered to her friends.
"Yes. Most of them. If we'll just help at each other, we could possibly reach our dreams and be one of the famous artists."
"You mean... everyone will recognize us? Everyone will cheer for us? Even our parents will be proud of us? And they are always there to watch our concerts?" innocently Seohyun inquired like all she could think is about her parent's matter for her.
"Absolutely, Seohyun." 

          Seohyun decided to think for a while. Flinched her eyes to them, as she lowered her head. She took a snuffle. There are phrases that always telling her at the back of her mind, "This is your chance! Soon you'll have your parent's love and attention if you'll study there and get famous!"  Strongly she made her decision then. She lit her face... and without a doubt she uttered. "Yes. I'll go with you."
"Brilliant, Seohyun!" Stacy jumped happily around.
"That's great! So, we'll have to practice harder for the audition. We'll be in a group; the three of us. We'll sing sing and dance. Can you do it, Seohyun?"
"There's nothing I cannot do, Georgina."
"Pretty impressive! I'll just fix our schedule for our practice, alright?"
"No problem."

        Seohyun will do everything just to get her parent's love and attention. There is nothing important more than two things does. She strongly believes that her friends' love compared to the love of her parents is always opposite. Although she is lucky to have everything, she consider herself as unlucky. She keeps on waiting to her parents that someday--- they will realize that she don't actually need those material things she have, but the... one and only them whom she needs most.

         On the first day of their rehearsal, Seohyun didn't came. She reasoned out to Georgina and Stacy that her head aches. But the truth is, she is indeed fine and nothing is wrong with her. She suddenly ran out of interest to join the rehearsal, because her morning didn't work so good. Still, it is because of her parents. Whenever she got a problem that her parents are involved, she is getting out of herself., she wants to be alone that she could stroll all over the Hollywood. No one can stop her, only her parents. She really loves them, but she thinks she's nothing to them,
 
         Until another day comes, Seohyun still didn't show. After that day, the next day, still--- Seohyun didn't came. Almost four chronological days that Seohyun didn't showed up to their said rehearsal. She keeps on articulating why she cannot come. 'Til her friends feel something is really not right about Seohyun. They almost memorize the steps while Seohyun still did not just because of her different statements. So her friends decided to visit her in their house, and wants to show her that they care about her situation. When soon they arrive, they preceded to her room. Stacy knocked on the door. Then after they heard Seohyun's voice telling them to come in, Georgina twisted its door knob and they both stepped inside. They found Seohyun lying alone on her bed with loneliness on her face. When they saw her, they both feel sad and worried about her condition. Seohyun didn't veritably have pains all over her body, but she truly looks frail and pale.
"Seohyun, why you look so pale?" Georgina asked in a worried tone. The two of them went near to Seohyun, as they sit on her bed next to her.
"Nothing." sullenly she replied in a weak voice.
"It looks like--- you should really rest yourself." Stacy asserted, touching Seohyun's hand meekly.
"Stacy's right. But, Seohyun, the audition is coming near... we deeply understand your situation. But then, you only have few days to practice. What should we do?"
Seohyun lowered her head and didn't make any sound.
"It's okay." whispered Stacy.
However, Seohyun made a decision to herself that she will tell them that she is just lying, that she's not sick, "Literally, those days--- I'm not really interested to join the rehearsal. I'm not sick... or anything. I'm fine." without expression she told them.
"What?! So, it means... all of your reasons are fake?" her friend Stacy blurted out. 
Seohyun nodded her head gently.
"Oh! What have you done, Seohyun? Don't you know that you have wasted so much time?" Georgina groaned, as her creases formed, problematically she said. 
"I'm sorry."
"We are accepting your apology. But, don't do it again, okay? Don't forget that we're in a group, not an individual. If you fail, I and Stacy are included. So you better do your part, because we've done our part."
 
        After that, Georgina trotted alone without saying her goodbye to them. Stacy was left behind with Seohyun. She feels sad about to what happened. She embraced her friend Seohyun, and said her goodbye. From then on, Seohyun came to their rehearsal on the following day. It made her friends happy, although she pretends to be fine as well. Yet she is not regained. She was only given three days to practice, and finally their flight to South Korea as it follows.
 
      Within that three days, sadly Seohyun couldn't perfect her steps. She tried her best, but it didn't work. She keeps on pretending to be dandy even though she is always in pan every time she'll arrive on their rehearsal. She keeps on telling them that... she made her steps perfect even if they are not, because she is always get affected by her parents. She is not focusing, thinking about her problems toward her parents triggered her much. So she told herself already--- she can't make to pass the audition.
 
       On one night before their flight, Seohyun went to the kitchen and saw her mother unexpectedly. She stared her mother for a while with innocent eyes. And moment by moment, she drew near to her mother with an unusual face expression.
"Mom?" a smile appeared, as she called her mother.
Her mother mumbled, "Hm?"
"I will go to Korea by tomorrow with Georgina and Stacy. I will study there."
"Well, that's good!" her mother faced Seohyun with blithe in her eyes.
"You're allowing me?" the smile she have widened clearly.
"Why not?"
Seohyun blinked her eyes several times and laughed out softly after her mother uttered those words.
"But, mother, I must pass the audition first before I'll be an official student of their school."
"Oh! I know you can do it, darling!" said her mother, touches her daughter's face with her both hands.
"Thank you, mother! But, ah... Can I have a favor?"
"What's that?"
"I just want you to come with me tomorrow at the airport before I'll leave."
"Oh. That? I'm so sorry, darling but I cannot. I still have my appointments left to attend. I'm sorry." she exclaimed, putting her hands down.
Seohyun's smile disappeared in all of a sudden, lowering her head--- and raised it up once again, "It's okay. I understand. Good night." 
 
         She moved all along her course upstairs with disappointments. She thought it is the moment she's been waiting for, but it's not. Well, there is nothing she could do, but to pass the audition as soon as possible... even if she has no assurance whether she will get in--- or out.
 
        Their flight will start at nine o' clock sharp in the morning. So they arrived at the airport by eight-thirty AM. Seohyun is sad, but her friends didn't recognize it, because she always acted like nothing is really wrong with her. When she woke up, her parents is already not there in their room. She didn't see them, even to her last goodbye--- and it makes her sad.