The Truth

Zig Zag

Kris’s POV
“Yi Fan-ge?”, I heard a familiar voice and I knew that the voice belong to my girlfriend, Valencia. Haneen had a blank look on her face.
“Haneen, you are Kim Haneen right?”, Valencia asked Haneen. Haneen just nodded at her and asked “Why are yo-’’ “Let’s go Valencia, I got to show you something”, I interrupted Haneen to get out off the place but my parents and Hannen’s parents interrupted us.
“Oh! Mei Lin, I haven’t seen you for a week now, right?” my dad told Valencia. She smiled at her and said, “Yes”
“Come and visit us often”, my mom said to her. She just nodded at her.
“Mind to ask something?”,Mrs Kim gave us a confused look. “You know Chang Mei Lin?”, she asked.
“Yes, of course. She is my best friend’s daughter. The daughter of Dr. Cheng. And the main thing is that she is my son’s girlfriend”, my dad explained.
“Yes, our future daughter in law”, my mom added.

Haneen’s POV
I face-palmed. ‘What the hell?’ Then, Tao came running towards me. ‘Gah… more trouble’
“T-Tao…” I said. “What’s up?”

Tao’s POV
I saw Kris-hyung’s mother holding that new girl’s hands. . . Wait. . . What is the new girl name. . . Valencia, right? Yes Valencia. I ran toward Haneen. She said, “T-Tao. .  What’s up?”
Before I answered Haneen’s question, her mother interrupted me.
“What is going on here? Mei Lin is your son’s girlfriend?” she asked. “ I am asking you, Kris!”
“Calm down.” Haneen’s father said to her  mother.
“Yes,” Kris hyung answered her simply. “Yes? You say yes? So what about my Ha-” before she finished Kris-hyung dragged Valencia out of the group.
“What is wrong with your son?” Haneen’s mother asked. “He shouldn’t d-”
“They ate already broke up”, Kris hyung’s dad said.
“W-What?,” said Haneen’s dad. Both of Haneen’s parents’ eyes lied on Haneen.
“Haneen, what is going on? ,” her dad asked her.

Haneen’s POV
I sighed. “Okay . . .’’ I said. “Kris and I broke up a few weeks ago. Now, I’m with Tao and Kris is with. . . Valencia.”
‘OMG! He’s with Valencia! VALENCIA! That new girl???’
“That’s all I have to say. Don’t ask me about that again” I grabbed Tao hand and stormed out of the hotel.

Kris’s POV
“Yi Fan-ge, who is she? I mean is sh-” “Yes” I cut off her. “She is my ex-girlfriend.” I said as I saw Valencia’s eyes sadden. She slowly let go off my hand. “Listen, Valencia, I know that you will be hurt bu-”
“Why do you break up with her? ,”I was quiet because of the sudden question.
“Ye Fan-ge,” she called me.
I sighed as I held her hand, “We broke up because she cheated.”
Valencia gave me a confused look. “Cheated?” she asked. I nodded, “She date with Tao.” I told her “Her current boyfriend is Tao.”
She nodded in understand. “Why? I mean are you jealous?” I asked her jokly.
“Ge~~ Don’t tease me like that”, she said as she gave me her cute puppy face.

Valencia’s POV
Today was the new day. I came to school with Yi Fan-ge since he came and picked me up. As soon as, I stood out of the car, I saw most of the girl glaring at me. I went near Yi Fan-ge and said “Ge, your fan girls’ eyes ate telling me that I will kill you.” He laughed at my words and he put one of his arms around my shoulders. “No one can touch you,” he said as we started to walked to our locker.
“Oh!!! What a lovely couple,” I heard Baekhyun and Chenyeol voices coming towards us.
“Oh my god! You guys are cute,” Tiffany said.
“Good morning,” I said to them. They nodded at me.
“Why are you hugging her?” asked Yi Xing-ge.
“What? Jealous?” Yi Fan-ge question made our group burst into laughter.
We girls walked into out girls’ lockers while boys went to theirs.
“Baekhyun and you are dating?” I asked Taeyeon in surprise. She smiled and a little blush was found on her cheek.
“She is always telling us, Baekhyun is so romantic.” Yoona teased Taeyeon. We all laughed at her reaction. But my smile disappeared when a familiar girl named Kim Hannen came.

Haneen’s POV
Amber and Victoria told me something funny. I laughed and walked towards my locker. There, I saw Valencia and some of her friends. I ignored them.
“Isn’t that Kris’s girlfriend?” Amber whispered.
“Yeah. I feel sorry for her, dating with someone like him”, I replied care freely.
Victoria had a ‘-.-‘look. “You used to date Kris too, you know. . .”
“I know that!” I snapped. “Anyway, I don’t care.”
Then, the first bell rang. “Let’s go”, Amber said. I nodded as Victoria and I followed her.

Valencia’s POV
I and Venus were walking together since we were going to the same English class. Venus noticed me and said, “Something wrong?” I shook my head and cheerfully “Come on! Let’s go, we will be late.”
Kris’s POV
“WHAT?!” Sehun shouted which made all the students looked at us. I smacked him down and said , “Not too loud!”
“O-Okay. S-Sorry. So, what does Valencia do?” ‘Nothing. She did nothing.” I said to him. I gave a loud breathe out.
“What kind of girlfriend you have got?” I smirked as he said that. “ You know, she is jealous.” Sehun eyes widen. “She does not look like a jealous type.” Sehun concluded.

Valencia’s POV
Venus and I walked into the classroom. I saw Haneen staring well almost glaring at me.
“So, I am going to my seat.” Venus said as she walked to her seat. I walked towards Haneen and sat beside her. I did not know what I felt. I knew that Yi Fan-ge did not like her anymore but I felt. . .  jealous?. . . No. . . Not jealous . . . but . . . what?