The meeting

Zig Zag

Haneen's P.O.V

          "So boring~" I yawned. "It's the same thing everyday!" I subconsciouslly banged the table, cauing a glass of orange juice to spill onto Tao. He screamed and ran into the bathroom. I winced and yelled after him, "Sorry!"

          "Hey Haneen...." Krystal started. "Aren't you bullying Tao too much?"

          "I am not!"

          Luhan added, "That was his latest designer shirt."

          "How can I suppose to know that?!"

          Then, Kai waved a hand. " Tao forgives Haneen for everything she does. Actually, Tao never gets angry at Haneen."

          Victoria smiled. "That's his week point."

          Then, Krystal nudged me and whisphered, "He's here. Kris's here."

          I nearly choked. I quickly regained my posture and looked around. Kris, with his friends behind him,was talking and laughing. My eyebrow twitched. 'I hate seeing him happy...' His group passed by us. I looked away but Kris glanced at me. I just ignored him. That drained my energy.

          A few seconds later, Tao came back. "H-Hey, guys..." He was wearing a new shirt.

          "Tao~ Sorry~" I said as I hugged him.

          Tao blushed and smiled. " It's okay. Say, wanna go somewhere after school?"

Kris's P.O.V

          I saw Haneen looked away as I and my group came into the canteen. I ignored her and walked pass their table and sat in the other table besides them. Then, I saw Haneen hugging Tao as he was asking for a date. "Your girlfriend is coming here?", Sehun asked me. I smirked at him and gave him a small nod. "Is she beautiful?!", Baekhyun and Chayeol asked. I saw their eyes were sparkling. "If she is beautiful, I will make her mine!", Chen interrupted. I almost chocked in air and glared at him with don't-touch-my-girlfriend look. He just laughed at my reaction and said "Come on! Dude! I am just kidding." I smirked at him and said, "Don't say like that next time." Then, I raised my head and my eyes met Haneen's eyes. I could say that she was really angry.

Haneen's P.O.V

          I'm sorry to say that I overhead what Kris and his gang were saying. It was so obvious that he was trying to make me angry/ jealous. To be honest, I didn't really care about Kris anymore...that jerk.

          "What's wrong?" Tao asked. He had one arm around my shoulders. I leaned against him and sighed.

          "Where are we going after school?" I changed the subject. We talked about that for a few minutes. Then, Tao asked a question:

          " Haneed....do you still like....Kris hyung?"

          I stared at Tao. "What? NO! Come one, Tao, don't say stupid stuff like that..."

          "S-Sorry I just thought of it..."

          I hugged Tao. "Really, you're so dumb. You know that I love you. And I'm not that kind of girl."

          "Sorry..." Tao was close to tears. I wiped his tears away and laughed. I saw Kris looking at us.

          'You will never win this game, Kris.'

Kris's P.O.V

          'Is she trying... to make me jealous?' I watched the little scene between Haneen and Tao. 'Geez...' I looked away. 'Valencia is coming here tomorrow. I can't wait to see that look on Haneen's face'

          Then, the bell rang. 'Oh, luch is over.' My friends and I walked towards our classmates. Haneen and her gang were going in the opposite direction. I paid no attention when Haneen walked pass me. She didn't even glanced at me. But Tao's eyes and mine met. He advoided my gaze and looked down as he followed Haneen.

          I sighed softly. I didn't hate Tao. He was just a pawn in Haneen's crazy game. He's innocent, even though he was the reason why Haneen and I broke up. 'Oh, well...'

Valencia's P.O.V

          It was my first day to SM High. I was excited as well as nervous to attend the new school. It was a nice morning, birds were singing and sky was bright blue. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and take a bath. Then, I brushed my hair and wore my school uniform. After that, I took my bag and walked down to have breakfast. I saw my family already eating the breakfast. I walked towards them and sat on one of the chairs and started to eat. "Happy to go to new school?", my mother asked me. I smiled and nodded at her. As soon as I finished my food, I stood up and said "I am going now." "Don't forget your violin", my mother reminded me. I just nodded at her.

Kris's P.O.V

          I parked my car. As soonas I got out of the car, a group of annoying girls came towards me. I ignored them and walked to my friends. They all were looking at me like that had never seen me before. "What?", I asked, confused. "Where is your girlfriend?", asked Yoona. "We want to meet her soon", Taeyeon said I looked at them, 'They are really serious about it. Alll the girls in this group are happy go lucky person and they all are outgoing.' "Kris? Do you hear?," Baekhyun asked. I said "What?" Bakhyun sighed and Chanyeol said "Where is your girlfriend?" I smiled at them but said nothing and just walked forwards leaving them starring at me back.

Haneen's P.O.V

          "GAH!" I ran all the way to the school. Photographers, interviewers and camermen were casing after me. I was on my way to school when the press suddenly jumped out and started firing questions to me.

          "Miss Kim Haneen!" one of the reporters shoulded. "Do you have anything to say about the new hotel opening ceremony?"

          "No!" I shouted back as I continued running. My dad is a famous business man. He owns a long chains of hotels and retorts all around the world. Recently, he told the media about this new hotel he was setting up. It's almost finished and the opening ceremony is next week.

          "Are you attending the opening ceremony?" another one asked.

          "Yes! Now, leave me alone!" I could see the school gate. 'Ah! Safe!' That was until a sleek car rushed pass me. I lost my balance  and fell backwards. Cameras were clicking and I felt so embarassed. Then, I remembered the car's plate number. It was Kris...! My feeling turned angry and I clutched my hands. 'That jerk! Is he trying to kill me?!'

          Then, I heard a familiar voice. "Oi! Back off!" Someone pulled me up. It was Tao. "Let's go!" he said as he grabbed my hand.

          ''Hey, isn't that Huang Zi Tao? That young fashion model?" someone asked. Mote lights flashed. "Are they together?!"

          " Run!" I said, half-laughing. We continued to run towards the school. The press was chasing us. The gate was unlocked so we pushed it open and ran all the way to the school's entrance. We collopsed once we were in the main hallaway.

          For some reason, Tao was laughing and smiling. I coughed and looked at him. "You okay?"

          Tao beamed at me. "That was so fun! Let's do it again!" He laughed again.

          I smiled. 'Still childish, huh, Tao?'

Valencia's P.O.V

          I stepped out of my car as my driver, Mr. Al opened the door of the car for me. I smiled and thanked him. I gentally brushed my hair with my hands. "Miss, do I need to pick up you today, I mean after school?", Mr. Al asked. I shook me head. "Yi Fan-ge is with me", I answered. He nodded, then he drove off.

          I smiled at myself and slowly walked towarsa the school building. I went to my class teacher's office to take my timetable. After that, I walked out of the office. As soon as I walked, a girl bumped into me.

          "HEY! Watch where you're going!" the girl shouted. "S-Sorry. I don't mean to do that", I said. 'Isn't she the one who bumped me?'

          "Really....first being chased and then getting bumped by someone....'' the girl muttered as the boy beside her helped her up.

           "Haneen....let's go," the boy said and they walked away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter.

Please subscribe, comment and votes.

I hope you all enjoy our story.

Thank you~